It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Now Witnesses Them Dispersing Chemtrails Over Springfield MO.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

tell me how you got up there and chemically analyzed those to prove they where not contrails please.

Please tell me how you got up there and chemically analyzed those to prove they were not chemtrails.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
That statement is ridiculous, do you believe in god? You make chemtrails sound like religion....

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by djzombie

tell me how you got up there and chemically analyzed those to prove they where not contrails please.

Please tell me how you got up there and chemically analyzed those to prove they were not chemtrails.

And extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You cant just make a up a claim and then demand others prove it wrong. Prove your own claims with evidence, anyone can make any wild claim they want.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by djzombie

Yes it is. The absence of evidence of unicorns is the evidence of their absence.

Otherwise why don't you believe in unicorns?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It wouldn't matter if it fell out of the sky and hit some of you in the face, you/re gonna deny it. Here hope this helps!

BIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL TESTING ON HUMAN BEINGS

'Millions exposed' in 1960s experiments Radioactive gas was flung from Harwell During the early 1960s millions of people were exposed to clouds of radioactive xenon gas from the Harwell Nuclear Research Establishment, the BBC has discovered.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Millions were in germ war tests Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public. www.observer.co.uk...

Porton Down used soldiers for Sarin gas tests in 1983 Servicemen were experimented on with Sarin, the deadly nerve gas, as late as 1983 at the Government's defence research centre at Porton Down, documents seen by The Telegraph reveal. www.telegraph.co.uk...& sSheet=/news/2002/10/13/ixhome.html

Records: U.S. did open-air biological, chemical weapons tests in Florida Associated Press 10/08/02: Matt Kelley Original Link: www.miami.com...

The United States held open-air biological and chemical weapons tests in at least four states - Alaska, Hawaii, Maryland and Florida - during the 1960s in an effort to develop defenses against such weapons, according to Pentagon documents. www.rense.com...

US admits chemical weapons tests BBC 10/10/02 Original Link:
news.bbc.co.uk...

The Pentagon has published previously secret information revealing that it carried out more extensive tests of chemical and biological warfare agents than had previously been thought.
www.prisonplanet.com...

US planes sprayed Wiltshire with Sarin London Times 10/10/02: Chris Ayres and Michael Evans Original Link: www.timesonline.co.uk...

CROPDUSTER aircraft flown by British and US military personnel sprayed deadly chemical weapons, including Sarin and VX, over the Wiltshire countryside in the late 1960s. News of the tests is broken in declassified documents released this week by the Pentagon. www.prisonplanet.com...

Vaccinia/Rabies Wildlife Bait Dropped From The Sky
www.rense.com...

Pentagon: Chem, bio tests involved U.S. troops The USS George Eastman decontaminates after a nuclear test. The ship was used to monitor nuclear tests in the 1950s and for chemical and biological warfare tests in the '60s. WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The Pentagon revealed for the first time Thursday that almost 3,000 U.S. military personnel were involved in Cold War-era tests involving actual chemical and biological agents. www.cnn.com...

Sailors: 'We were used' Vets exposed to toxic agents want answers, justice When Navy veteran Jim Brocklebank served as a radioman on the USS Power in the 1960s, he was intrigued by civilians in masks and body suits doing tests on his destroyer. www.floridatoday.com...

Sailors Skeptical of Chemical Tests
www.firebase.net...

Pentagon confirms Cold War program "Our government poisoned us," said Cast, who suffers chronic respiratory problems. "They should have given us a chance to opt out or tell us when we were doing (the testing)."
www.signonsandiego.com...

Sailors Sprayed With Nerve Gas in Cold War Test, Pentagon Says
www.nytimes.com...=1022817600& en=c569e031539ed222&ei=5009&partner=MSN_NYTHOME

Pentagon Program Promotes Psychopharmacological Warfare In The Futurological Congress (1971), Polish writer Stanislaw Lem portrayed a future in which disobedience is controlled with hypothetical mind-altering chemicals dubbed "benignimizers". Lem's fictional work opens with the frightening story of a police and military biochemical attack on protesters outside of an international scientific convention. As the environment becomes saturated with hallucinogenic agents, in Lem's tale the protesters (and bystanders) descend into chaos, overcome by delusions and feelings of complacency, self-doubt, and even love.
austin.indymedia.org:8081...=3278

The U.S. Government's Secret Testing of Radioactive, Chemical and Biological Weapons on Humans. As we travel through a period of increasing government secrecy, it is worth taking a second look at these books that document secret U.S. government radioactive, chemical and biological weapons testing on U.S. citizens.
www.mapcruzin.com...

U.S. conducted open-air tests of biological, chemical arms The United States secretly tested chemical and biological weapons on American soil during the 1960s, newly declassified Pentagon reports show.
newstribune.com...

Fuzzy Strands Fill Skies Over Texas City GALVESTON, Texas (AP) _ Galveston residents are still trying to figure out what caused the skies over their coastal city to literally be filled on Friday with floating strands of wads that looked like spider webs. apondemo.mm.ap.org...

The Biowarriors Richard Sanders, November 7, 2001 On dozens of separate occasions since the Second World War, biological weapons have been used against innocent U.S. civilians. These actions were perpetrated not by foreign terrorists but by the U.S. Army during secret "open-air" biowarfare experiments that used the American public as guinea pigs.
www.guerrillanews.com...

THE MUSHROOM POLICY HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION
Keep them in the dark and feed them b.s. I want to believe my government is good. However too often what we want to believe proves to be fantasy.
www.etherzone.com...

The 1994 Rockefeller Report Examining Biological Experimentation on U.S. Military During the last few years, the public has become aware of several examples where U.S. Government researchers intentionally exposed Americans to potentially dangerous substances without their knowledge or consent.
www.mindcontrolforums.com...

Burning of Chemical Arms Puts Fear in Wind
www.nytimes.com...

Army Aerial Spraying Tests Panic, Anger Florida Keys Residents
www.rense.com...

Of Microbes and Mock Attacks - 51 Years Ago, The Military Sprayed Germs on U.S. Cities
www.rense.com...

GERM WARFARE
The Hall of Shame The United States has a long history of experimentation, on unwitting human subjects, which goes back to the beginning of this century. Both private firms and the military have used unknowing human populations to test various theories. However, the extent to which human experimentation has been a part of the U.S. Biological Weapons programs will probably never be known. home.earthlink.net...

Protecting Yourself from Occult Biowarfare In this bizarre real-life crypto-medical mystery, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, author of "Emerging Viruses: AIDS and Ebola -- Nature, Accident or Intentional" (1996) continues his exploration of the origin and meaning of contemporary diseases -- many of them seemingly artificially created, man-made pathogens for population control produced by Illuminati-sponsored scientists who carry on the genocidal Nazi legacy.
www.steamshovelpress.com...

HOSPITALS JAMMED AS BANNED PESTICIDE IS SPRAYED FROM THE SKIES
www.healthresearchbooks.com...://chemtrailawareness.multiply.com/pesticide.htm

Inspect This The NWO's own secret bioweapons program As the controversy rages on over how long the United Nations should continue weapons inspections in Iraq, questions are being raised about the NWO's own stockpile of chemical and biological weapons and new clandestine weapons programs. Activists and scientists are calling for weapons inspections in the United States.
groups.yahoo.com...://chemtrailawareness.multiply.com/message/12011

Chemicals giant paid students to drink pesticide London Sunday Times 01/12/03: Lois Rogers Original Link: www.timesonline.co.uk...

ONE of the world's biggest chemical companies faces an inquiry after it was found to have used students to test a highly hazardous pesticide linked to serious disorders.
www.prisonplanet.com...

****************************************************************************** *******

Now that we know that such deliberate spraying and experimentation have gone on unhindered for decades, we can look at some of the best sources on the internet for chemtrail information:

CHEMTRAILS DATA AEROSOL OPERATION CRIMES & COVER-UP
www.carnicom.com...

CHEMTRAIL WATCH
Are BioWarfare weapons being tested on the population, is it a form of vaccination, or population control? - or is it Mass Paranoia? Research the information and draw your own conclusions!
www.centrexnews.com...

Chemtrails Data Page
www.rense.com...

Chemtrail Illness Mycoplasma Links
www.geocities.com...

CANADIAN CHEMTRAILS
www.geocities.com...

CHEMTRAILS - ISLE OF MAN CHEMTRAILS AFFECTING THE ISLE OF MAN AND IRISH SEA AREA OF THE BRITISH ISLES chemtrails.iomonline.co.im...

MICHIGAN CONTRAILS AND CHEMTRAILS
members.tripod.com...

CHEMTRAIL EVIDENCE 'THE CAMPAIGN AGAINST CHEMTRAILS'
www.world-action.co.uk...

CHEMTRAILS ARTICLES Chemtrails Over Santa Barbara
www.rense.com...

Chemtrails outlaw The government says they don't exist, but Kucinich wants Congress to take action www.globalresearch.ca...

Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House)
thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2977.IH:

Rep. Kucinich's HR 2977Names Chemtrails As An 'Exotic Weapon'
www.rense.com...

Congress Admits Chemtrails Are Real After years of denial from government, military, and environmental agencies, the reality of the controversial issue regarding the covert programs known as Chemtrails has been acknowledged. www.indymedia.org...

CONGRESSMAN ACKNOWLEDGES CHEMTRAILS
www.rebfile.com...

Chemtrails: Delivery System For Dept. of Defense's Toxic Cocktails
www.geocities.com...

Chemtrails Campaign Adds To Air Force Woes
www.rense.com...

Military Said Behind Up To Four Different Chemtrail Programs
www.rense.com...
www.healthresearchbooks.com...

Air Traffic Controllers Concerned Over Chemtrails
www.rense.com...

Chemtrails A Field Guide to Chemtrails
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Stolen Skies: The Chemtrail Mystery Jet Trails in the Sky Used to Disappear. Now they Linger www3.bc.sympatico.ca...

Chemtrails over America - Let US Spray!!
www.reformation.org...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Denial is a coping mechanism. Hope you'll check this site out and see my last post with undeniable proof.

Chemtrail symptoms

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Wow every symptom of every disease on the planet is the result of "chemtrails".

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Denial is a coping mechanism. Hope you'll check this site out and see my last post with undeniable proof.

Chemtrail symptoms

Undeniable proof? You just threw everything up against the wall, hoping something sticks. Nothing it was connected together, it was just random stuff, some of which was from a long time ago, most of which was from conspiracy sites, and it did not involve high altitude trails from aircraft.

Got any photos chemplanes to show us?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hey OP, if a storm was coming in like you suggested that means it was perfect weather for contrails...

edit on 31-5-2011 by 0ne110ne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Wow every symptom of every disease on the planet is the result of "chemtrails".

Sure...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Chemtrail symptoms

Undeniable proof? You just threw everything up against the wall, hoping something sticks. Nothing it was connected together, it was just random stuff, some of which was from a long time ago, most of which was from conspiracy sites, and it did not involve high altitude trails from aircraft.

Got any photos chemplanes to show us?

The older ones just show you that the Gov. has been at it for awhile. I'm just trying to open your eyes, I'm not doing for my own good.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Want me to explain EACH of those pictures, one-by-one?

They are continually being posted here (and, many places) and are NOT what you (or the "chem"-trail sites) say, or think, they are.

Why did you post them? Do YOU think they are *real* evidence?? Or, are you acting on behalf of a "chem"-trail faction, in order to push their agenda??

Answer my last question first, please. Then, say whether you want them explained. (With PROOFS of my explanation).
edit on Tue 31 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You're a moron, with the deserved respect.

Those are water-tanks, used to simulate the weight of passengers, during test-flights.

They are placed like that for distribution of weight. They need to test the airplane abilities with the weight in which it is supposed to function.

This is the kind of stupidity that makes you all look dumb each time you say "chemtrail".

By the way, here is a link you should also post with your pictures:

photolibrary.baa.com...
edit on 31/5/11 by Tifozi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The older ones just show you that the Gov. has been at it for awhile. I'm just trying to open your eyes, I'm not doing for my own good.

And here we go again, with the first two being water barrels for weight shift testing during certification.

The next one is a fuel dump from an Airbus airliner.

Next one is an Emirates 777.

Are you trying to actually fool people? Its amazing how chemtrailers will steal these pics from websites and remove any identifying information and copyrights, in order to deceive people. And NEVER will chemtrailers admit how that is wrong.

edit on 31-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Chemtrail symptoms

Following are symptoms commonly associated with chemtrails:

• Fatigue
  • Headaches
  • Sinus pain
  • Muscle pain
  • Joint pain
  • Frequently cracking joints
  • Depression
  • Insomnia
  • Anxiety
  • Anger issues
  • Inability to concentrate
  • Looping thoughts or songs
  • Salty-metallic taste to the air
  • Chemical taste to the air
  • Swelling/inflammation
  • Ringing in the ears
  • Changes in eyesight
  • Near or farsightedness
  • Upper respiratory infections
  • Elevated blood pressure
  • Accelerated heart beat
  • Heart pain
  • Skipping heart beats
  • Shortness of breath
  • Loss of balance
  • Dark circles under the eyes
  • Stomach pain
  • Frequent illness
  • Difficulty achieving deep sleep
  • Vivid or restless dreams

These symptoms are being experienced by a rapidly-growing number of people around the world. They are commonly associated with the appearance of chemtrails.

They are commonly associated with life. That's just the normal list of symptoms that everyone has at least five of (I have 16, but then I'm old), so a quack can try to sell you snake oil.

The chemtrail hoax started out as a product of quacks. Art Bell selling cartilage gel for joint aches, and William Thomas hawking vitamins. It's expanded beyond that of course, but at its root it's still appealing to the same kind of fears.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Are you trying to actually fool people? Its amazing how chemtrailers will steal these pics from websites and remove any identifying information and copyrights, in order to deceive people. And NEVER will chemtrailers admit how that is wrong.

That's getting a lot harder now with TinEye.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

You realize that all those symptons are also associated with lack of rest/sleep, right?

Maybe it's because chemtrailers are so paranoid about everything and nothing, that the lack of sleep looking for "proof" makes them feel those symptoms. LOL

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

How to get a digital camera -
Go to BestBuy or any electronics store, purchase a digital camera with a credit card, use it for a week, (make sure you erase the memory) then return the camera and get your $$$ back.

Just an idea..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Amazing data. I personally think you deserve applause for your contribution to the discussion, but that's just me.

Looks like you are rather new to this site or a new poster, as am I, but definitely now new to this topic. FYI, the 25 in my user name certainly does not represent my age (though I wish it did). I've been around a while. Just wanted to give you some friendly advice that the same people tend to show up whenever chemtrails are mentioned. It tends to become several on one, just the way they like it. Most of us have decided not to argue with them. We are under no obligation to prove anything to a few debunkers on a website. My advice, keep gathering data and hold it until you really need it. Don't show too much of your hand. It feeds them.

BTW, great evidence of what has been going on for years and years and you did an excellent job showing
the potential and the reason we should all be concerned and ask lots of questions.

I will not post again no matter what, I refuse to argue with these same people. They use the same tired arguments on every person who talks about chemtrails. It looks like it may be part of what they probably consider their "work" because I don't see how they can have jobs when they are on this site 24 hours a day.

Anyway, just wanted to give you fair warning. When these debunkers show up en masse, most of us leave.

Peace

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Funny, he had no comments on the 4 photos though, that were absolutely not about chemtrails at all. How quick they can disregard anything like that. But its okay, those photos will be reposted soon enough by another chemmie quickly.

It would be a lot more honest of them, to link to the original airliners.net photo that includes the copyright and photo context, rather than ripping it off, cutting out the information and then reposting it as chemtrail proof.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join