It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Just Now Witnesses Them Dispersing Chemtrails Over Springfield MO.

page: 8
30
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker
 


Yes, that is what my 12 year old said too. I am not saying one way or another what the OP thinks is the real deal here on Chemtrails. Just stating what I saw. I am puffy though and have had a slight headache all day pretty much. Is it from chemtrails? I wouldnt doubt it if it were proved.




posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus
 


Not sure what you mean by unusuall but we get severe weather pretty often

Well about a month ago we had this huge storm that I've never seen anything like before hail started comin down so hard and fast I couldnt believe it when you looked outside your window all you seen was white because it was comin down so hard I was scared lol but I thought a tornado was coming all the windows in my house seemed like they were about to bust
edit on 30-5-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
As soon as I have enough posts i'm going to talk about these "chemtrails" in a separate topic. I have been observing these phenomena for 2 years and I have deduced an interesting theory...



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Also, for those who do not believe in them you're very misinformed.

This movie will change your mind if you give it a watch. They have admitted to spraying us!

What Are They Spraying On Us?


It will only change your mind if one is gullible and has zero knowledge of science and aviation.



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I could care less about the science of contrails. I know how to discern a contrail from a chemtrail. When I watch a plane that isn't making a contrail, to then suddenly start making huge plumes of chemtrails from horizon to horizon. THEN spread all over the sky, turning what once was pretty blue skies to a haze, then I'm not smoking a thing. They are on camera admitting to spraying aluminum and admitting they have no data has to the harm it may be causing.



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi
 


And will you post here the results of the weather in the next 24 hrs irrespective of what it is. In other words if the weather DOESN'T behave as you predicted?



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
I could care less about the science of contrails. I know how to discern a contrail from a chemtrail.


And how is that?


When I watch a plane that isn't making a contrail, to then suddenly start making huge plumes of chemtrails from horizon to horizon. THEN spread all over the sky, turning what once was pretty blue skies to a haze, then I'm not smoking a thing.


No you aren't when you see it. However since that behaviour is a known behaviour for contrails, why do you say it is a chemtrail?


They are on camera admitting to spraying aluminum and admitting they have no data has to the harm it may be causing.


where is that? It is certainly not on WITWATS.



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   


where is that? It is certainly not on WITWATS.


Yeah, but since when does that matter to the Insane Cloud Posse. They can imagine anything they want, and to them thats evidence and proof.



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


WHO(M)???



They are on camera admitting to spraying aluminum and admitting they have no data has to the harm it may be causing.


How about a source?

"on camera"? Show it. We wanna watch.....



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi
 


And how do you know it's at 35,000 feet? you can't by any stretch of imagination gauge distance accurately from the ground. Also exactly what would be the purpose of destroying springfield? Best I can figure is it would disrupt trucking lanes, HOWEVER I44 is a major route used with DOD loads. So TPTB would intentionally delay their own Shipments to.......Help me out here but. There are several major distribution centers there that would cripple the area BUT most of them are in the cave which wouldn't be as effected. So basically, it makes no strategic sense to destroy springfield. KC sure, Denver, Birmingham, Atlanta, Indy, St Louis, ect. Sure I see it but Springfield. Sorry man, it's not bad people it's a bad geographical position. On the coasts you get hurricanes in the midwest you get tornados, in the north you get blizzards. It's not evil it's nature.



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot



where is that? It is certainly not on WITWATS.


Yeah, but since when does that matter to the Insane Cloud Posse. They can imagine anything they want, and to them thats evidence and proof.


Of course - but one still has to ask the question to make them squirm...and...just very occasionally......think.... one of them has an actual neuron fire and a synapse connect and realises they've been sold a pup.

it does happen occasionally.....



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by anumohi
 


I often wonder what it must be like to go through life being this delusional and paranoid.


I don't know , maybe you should seek professional help???



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


WHO(M)???



They are on camera admitting to spraying aluminum and admitting they have no data has to the harm it may be causing.


How about a source?

"on camera"? Show it. We wanna watch.....


chrismicha77 is referring to David Keith, who talks a lot about the possible implications of FUTURE geoengineering, and of the associated issues. His group have only just begin to look at the health effects, as it's not actually something anyone plans to do in the immediate future. About 9:30 here:


They get riled up about it in WITWATS because they don't understand what he means by "moral hazard"

See his Ted Talk for perspective. It's VERY interesting.

www.ted.com...
edit on 30-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


Okay, when I observe a plane at a realitively low altitude that isn't making your normal contrail to begin with. Then all of a sudden huge plumes of so called "contrails" start coming from underneath the plane? I remember before 1995 when all I ever saw was a small contrail about 10 lengths of the plane. Now it's udderly amazing how hazy the skys get when they start spraying. Now I know that the military used this technology to get a 3D image of battlefield. What they are spraying is beyond me but I know it's not just your regular contrails.

If you'll watch the first ten minutes of this documentary, you'll see that they have amitted to it.

What Are They Spraying On Us?



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I used to be a little skeptical of chemtrailing ,but not any more. just looking at them in itself makes you wonder,then the proof, that far outweighs the disinfo. Lastly all posts concerning chemtrails are so heavily attacked , with disifo , its so obvious.



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
reply to post by anumohi
 


And will you post here the results of the weather in the next 24 hrs irrespective of what it is. In other words if the weather DOESN'T behave as you predicted?

sure my hypothesis maybe totally off and they really were just poisoning us after all



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlawfullPriest
reply to post by anumohi
 


And how do you know it's at 35,000 feet? you can't by any stretch of imagination gauge distance accurately from the ground. Also exactly what would be the purpose of destroying springfield? Best I can figure is it would disrupt trucking lanes, HOWEVER I44 is a major route used with DOD loads. So TPTB would intentionally delay their own Shipments to.......Help me out here but. There are several major distribution centers there that would cripple the area BUT most of them are in the cave which wouldn't be as effected. So basically, it makes no strategic sense to destroy springfield. KC sure, Denver, Birmingham, Atlanta, Indy, St Louis, ect. Sure I see it but Springfield. Sorry man, it's not bad people it's a bad geographical position. On the coasts you get hurricanes in the midwest you get tornados, in the north you get blizzards. It's not evil it's nature.


does anything the government does make any sense????
seriously???



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunner50cal
I used to be a little skeptical of chemtrailing ,but not any more. just looking at them in itself makes you wonder,then the proof, that far outweighs the disinfo. Lastly all posts concerning chemtrails are so heavily attacked , with disifo , its so obvious.


Well, tell us EXACTLY what this disinfo was and who said it.

The only disinfo I have seen, has come from the chemtrailers. Statements like that contrails can only last at most two minutes, or that contrails crossing is spraying, or that they insist that aircraft flying coast to coast should not overfly the middle of the country.

Or that aluminum is not naturally found in the ground, etc, etc.



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi

Originally posted by UnlawfullPriest
reply to post by anumohi
 


And how do you know it's at 35,000 feet? you can't by any stretch of imagination gauge distance accurately from the ground. Also exactly what would be the purpose of destroying springfield? Best I can figure is it would disrupt trucking lanes, HOWEVER I44 is a major route used with DOD loads. So TPTB would intentionally delay their own Shipments to.......Help me out here but. There are several major distribution centers there that would cripple the area BUT most of them are in the cave which wouldn't be as effected. So basically, it makes no strategic sense to destroy springfield. KC sure, Denver, Birmingham, Atlanta, Indy, St Louis, ect. Sure I see it but Springfield. Sorry man, it's not bad people it's a bad geographical position. On the coasts you get hurricanes in the midwest you get tornados, in the north you get blizzards. It's not evil it's nature.


does anything the government does make any sense????
seriously???


Actually, the FAA Air Traffic Control centers are quite good at what they do with Air Traffic Control. They certainly do a lot better job than what they chemtrailers accuse them of. Maybe some of you chemtrailers should take a tour of a facility sometime and see how it all works.



posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Seems like they can track chemtrails better than the jets on 9/11...

Of course that was just an anomaly and no conspiracy there either...official science and news always is on our side.



new topics

top topics



 
30
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join