It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Now Witnesses Them Dispersing Chemtrails Over Springfield MO.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Um ya most of the time it does. Names one time in the history of the U.S. Government that they intentionally obstructed their own supply line....You wont find one because they may not understand how to handle and economy(because frankly very few people do) but they understand that you don't block the only road to your grocery store. If there intention was to cause havoc they would simply close I10 in western TX I40 in CA, and I80 in WY. That would bottle neck everything to I90(hate that road) and I70. Blizzard, Sink holes and flooding. Tada done. Springfield MO, let alone Joplin is just a waste of resources. Explain to me why when we have historical data that proves this isn't unheard of, or on the larger scale, even that rare for the area that it has to be evil Government plans? Anybody? People need to remember that storms of this strength go unnoticed by the masses when they only take out a trailer park but are national news if they hit a larger city. If a tree falls in the forest.....You get the point.
edit on 30-5-2011 by UnlawfullPriest because: I can't type lolol had to fix some words

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ummm.....it would be nice to have some what did old folks used to call that ?.....Proof! Yes, yes, may we have a photo or video please. I could say I saw the doctor skinny dipping in my backyard but do I have proof ?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlawfullPriest

seems like they fly everywhere they need to go, with all that unlimited fuel they're coveting

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here is MSM admitting 30th May upload - Weather Modification being carried out and expressing the concerns.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Ummm.....it would be nice to have some what did old folks used to call that ?.....Proof! Yes, yes, may we have a photo or video please. I could say I saw the doctor skinny dipping in my backyard but do I have proof ?

Here's some proof: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Here is MSM admitting 30th May upload - Weather Modification being carried out and expressing the concerns.

www.youtube.com...

So we are back to cloud seeding equals chemtrails?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

ONCE AGAIN....

Cloud Seeding.

This is NOT what the OP of this thread is asserting.

Please, try to learn the difference. The OP *said* what was seen was "..at 35,000 feet..." (which, begs the question, how was this determined?? No one can eyeball an airplane, and make that determination).

35,000 feet. NOT where "cloud seeding" is conducted.

Try to learn....the difference.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Sheilaaliens? Really?

edit on 5/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Nothing but flame throwers here; remind me not to post a thread on chemtrails even with the proof. Actually, I have never seen this in the Florida Panhandle. I'm situated between Eglin AFB and Ft. Rucker (helicopters). Lots of activity, but nothing to report. I'd seriously like to see this resolved though, these threads seem to bring out the anger in folks for some reason.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
reply to post by Quantum Logic

your right it is an argument...
debate requires both sides of an issue to provide supporting evidence of their claim.

This guy truly does not understand that he cannot DISPROVE the existence of Chemtrails either.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
. Actually, I have never seen this in the Florida Panhandle. I'm situated between Eglin AFB and Ft. Rucker (helicopters). Lots of activity, but nothing to report.

Plenty of other people see them in/over the panhandle - Google results - "chemtrails Florida panhandle"

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm going to throw my hat into the ring here very soon on my own topic once I hit that magic post number. I'm not claiming chem trails, but I claiming cloud seeding for weather control that causes disasters.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Do any of you debunker's do any research at all?

I had one friend, who after a ten minute convo couldn't believe what i was saying about 9/11. He used clever talk to try and outsmart me, and couldn't prove a thing. 1 Day later he came back and gave me all the answers in an arrogant tone. You know where he told me to go? debunking911.com

Now when you search "911 conspiracy" or "911 debunking", you will find sites on either side that support crazy stories. Now keep in mind i know this is not a 911 thread just using it as an example.

So you guys that deny chemtrails and use your "intelligent talk" to make yourself sound smart, but at the same time spew so much bs how much research have you actually done? Because anyone who has DONE THEIR RESEARCH, in the right mind you would not deny that chemtrails are in fact real. Whether to modify weather or not they ARE REAL.

Get my point....almost anything you search can be made into real on the net. Use some common sense and logic in searching and researching and if you don't come to the same conclusion....obviously your water had too much flouride or you took the swine flu vaccine

No seriously though you're just an idiot.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

ok. could you please explain the difference between cloud seeding and chemtrails? is cloud seeding done by airplane? if so, then cloud seeding could very well be chemtrails, depending on what your definition of chemtrails are.

i'm serious here. not trying to be a smartarse (not this time). please do explain the difference. i don't believe that chemtrails are poisons sprayed in the air to kill people. i think they are chemicals (or something) sprayed into the air to effect the weather. so is cloud seeding done by plane? can it be done by plane?

i am interested in this aspect now. could this perhaps be a common ground for this debate? perhaps the "chemtrails" we see are just cloud seeding? or is done done by some other method?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420
Do any of you debunker's do any research at all?

Of course not - we rely upon hte research done by hundreds - thousands even - of people who have studied hte atmpshere over the last 100+ years & jsut quote them.

It's much easier that way - saves havingto repeat all the experiments

Because anyone who has DONE THEIR RESEARCH, in the right mind you would not deny that chemtrails are in fact real. Whether to modify weather or not they ARE REAL.

Excellent - so you can show us the information that proves this then?

That will shut us all up - no doubt about it - all you have to do is show us the information you have gathered - I look forward to it!!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by anumohi

Go to this link, and learn:

weather.uwyo.edu...

Study, how to interpret the data, there.

Look at the Appleman Chart as just one quick and easy look, at contrail formation conditions, over your head (based on the radiosonde data).

Use all of these tools to learn. Search, and research, more....there is a lot to study.

Okay I understand these contrails enough. And i'm sure so does everyone else.

Now back to actuall liquid being poured from a plane. There is that name good enough for you?
www.dailymotion.com...

Contrails are contrails and chemtrails are chemtrails. No arguement. What's actually in the chemicals?? Different story..

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

In the post above....
second line

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

ok. could you please explain the difference between cloud seeding and chemtrails? is cloud seeding done by airplane? if so, then cloud seeding could very well be chemtrails, depending on what your definition of chemtrails are.

IF one wished to alter the commonly accepted *meme* of "chem"-trails, as 'described' (incorrectly) on the many and various websites devoted to "them" (and, based on this thread's OP), then no, to the above.

"Cloud Seeding" is not a "chem"-trail, according to the types of things that are being raved about.

But, certainly....dispensing chemicals, whether silver iodide, CO2 (dry ice), pesticide, herbicide, fire retardant, or as seen in the Gulf of Mexico last year, Corexit ® then.... you could say they "trail" and are composed of chemicals. But, so is the exhaust from any internal combustion, petroleum-based-fuel-burning engine. IN the form of fumes, and gases....with some microscopic particles as well.

"Cloud Seeding" --- out of all those other things mentioned --- is the only activity conducted at altitudes that are significantly well above the ground.....everything else requires precision in application, and is done well low.....down to only a few feet, in some cases.

CONTRAILS, otoh, are always at very high levels, where it is sufficiently cold, and with sufficient relative humidity (although, just the water vapor produced by combustion can add to the air, and make contrails form).....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

did i use the word disprove? i think not read that again...

there has been ample proof given on this thread and others as to what a contrail is how it behaves and what it looks like.

i have not seen proof of the other...

cant debate about santa and george bush both being real without proof of santa existing...picture (verified) chemical analysis nothing...

honestly i would be the first in line to yell at our govt. if there was any proof at all that there was anything other than goofiness involved in the pseudoscience of chemtrails.

I am a believer but only with scientific proof. show me some please or admit that your clueless and are guessing.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
BTW anyone freaking out about the sky over San Diego CA Fox is running X adds for the new X-men movie. these are not chem trails

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join