It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalpse preacher now saying October 21

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Apocalypse preacher now saying October 21

www.stuff.co.nz

California preacher Harold Camping said his prophecy that the world would end was off by five months because Judgment Day actually will come on October 21.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 23-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

He saw ATS and read about Comet Elenin isn't that suppose to past by earth on that date.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I think im gunna kill myself over this one -_-...it sounds like it could be true...CMON thesepeople have been wrong like 44 times...lets just ignore them shall we

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

California preacher Harold Camping said his prophecy that the world would end was off by five months because Judgment Day actually will come on October 21.

Holy crap, not again.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Follow the money -

In 2009, the nonprofit Family Radio reported in IRS filings that it received US$18.3 million in donations, and had assets of more than US$104 million, including US$34 million in stocks or other publicly traded securities.

The truth is obvious to those with open eyes. This is not about religious freedom or freedom of speech, it's about a confidence man and nothing more. He got a pass in the 1990's, now it's time for our legal system to find a way to deal with him under the RICO Act. This is organized crime even by the tightest standards.

Criminals using churches for cover is hardly new. This does not rise to the level of L.Ron Hubbard, but it is criminal all the same.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well that stinks, thats the day after my birthday

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Well that stinks, thats the day after my birthday

well at least you can safely pig out on cake and ice cream.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist
He saw ATS and read about Comet Elenin isn't that suppose to past by earth on that date.

Just checked the Elenin date and was going to post about it too. October is going to be one serious ****storm for the end of the world people.

Which makes me think : after he got his date wrong, I wonder if a few people had a word with him and told him what was happening 6 months later? Or was it all planned in advance? He gets to do the fearmongering 6 months before as a test run, then builds up to the big one exactly 6 months later.

There really does seem to be something badly dodgy about this whole thing.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Can't take anything this guy says seriously when he uses the bible as a reference. Someone should show him self defining Hebrew. and let him know that everything he's read in that book is mis-translated by a long shot.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The part that makes me laugh is the people waited until AFTER May 21 to call this Harold Camping character out.

Umm...that means they believed him, and for that, they blame HIM?

Idiots, the lot of them.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Give me a freakin break...just because the guy is pushing his 90's and is trying figure out when he will die due to his age, doesn't mean he needs to keep up with his verbal diarrhea and try to include young healthy people. Has any physician ordered for him to be on Hospice Care? Maybe that is what he needs to accept his own "personal rapture." and to stop scaring his church members. Maybe he is at the end of his life , and is having visions of HIS own afterlife. But I would think that would be a personal connection-not an all inclusive resort pass for everyone else.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duskangels
WHAT THE HECK DO YOU CARE WHAT HE SAYS? JUST DON'T LISTEN TO HIM THEN! HE SAID HE IS NOT WARNING ANYONE ANYMORE ABOUT THAT DATE AND WILL NOT BE ADVERTIZING IN ANYWAY. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT JUST LIKE MAY 21 TO SEE! BUT STOP ACTING LIKE ITS SOME KIND OF CRIME TO SAY WHAT YOU WANT! FREEDOM OF SPEECH PEOPLE!

So, lets say that woman was successful in her attempt to kill her kids and herself because she didn't want them to go through the tribulations. Should he be held accountable for proclaiming all this doom and gloom? It's an interesting question that calls into question freedom of speech. Does anyone have the right to incite panic? Is that covered under free speech?

Also, your CAPS lock key is stuck... or you're yelling.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Apocalypse preacher now saying October 21

www.stuff.co.nz

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 23-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

What a disgusting piece of trash this Harold Camping is.
2nd line.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah.
Just like the sign in the neighborhood bar "Free beer tomorrow".

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
See you all on October 22, when we can hear his next "correction"....

He must really not like the number 21...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think a fortune cookie can paint a better path of my future then some random guy speaking madness. So what if it doesn't happen then? He's going to say I miscalculated the date again? Hmmmmm yeah....Fail

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What do you want to bet that this fool will eventually settle on December 21, 2012 as the "end date"? He'll say something like, "oh my mathematical computations" were wrong or something like that.

Please don't believe this senile old man again. After all fool me once, shame on you fool me twice, shame on me fool me thrice an idiot I be.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
After Oct. 21,, what date will Camping be saying will be the new judgement day? Camping is a joke imo.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well he's bound to get it right sometime.
You know, assuming he still has a long life ahead of him.
Nevermind

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join