It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalpse preacher now saying October 21

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Of all the people he has scammed life savings from, he is going on to do it again. He can say what he want's. Anyone giving him their life savings is a utter moron.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
He is capitalizing on lies and myth. Guess it's safe to say it's allowed without repercussions. Hey ATS, Give me all your money and I will keep you safe from people like this.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 6205LH

Those who comply to suicide are ignorant to begin with. It would be another Heaven's gate incident and Foot Locker will sell a lot of Nikes

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Wasn't October 21st, 2009?, the date that Lady of the Light Federation said they were going to come?.......

Blossom Goodchild- She was given the date 10/14/2008 as the day the federation of light would reveal themselves to the planet. Yawns....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NatalinaEx

NatalinaEx is a fine,fine looking woman!

With that being said I think all this fear mongering could be just to get people to buy things..but who knows what the motive is?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS -

Camping changes his story but not his stars. He's a moron and will remain a moron.

BTW -

777 + 666 = 1443 . There are 5 letters in Jesus and 1443 \ 5 = 288.6. 7 letters in Camping and 288.6 x 7 = 2020.2 .

0.2 x 365 (number of days in a year) = 73

So the REAL end of the world is the 73rd day of the year 2020.

Or....... Ready for it?

Friday the 13th in March of 2020.

Booyah!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
OMG can someone plz stick this guy in a rubber room!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
these religous idiots who keep predicting this crap are living in a bewildered reality to any normal person,

first they say a date, nothing happens then there all like o eerm god changed his mind its now this date etc, and not only that, they actually beleive there going to float away in a rapture and leave all the none beleivers behind.

nothing but brain damaged individuals taking advice from a crusty old book, probably written by some smeagle looking character in a cave somehwere

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Really? This guy was able to con people out of their property and life savings! If anyone is going to hell according to the "Bible", it's this nutcase. Does "Bearing false witness" sound familiar?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
He got the day right, Operation Blackjack 21/6/2011:-

www.jackbloodforum.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by My01Exploder
Really? This guy was able to con people out of their property and life savings! If anyone is going to hell according to the "Bible", it's this nutcase. Does "Bearing false witness" sound familiar?

Maybe Camping realizes the bible is false and isn't worried about repercussions? Maybe he is just in it for a job that pays craploads of money? Like Hagee, Hinn, Tilton, Bynum, Copeland, Jan and Paul Crouch , Dollar, Hickey, Jakes, Osteen(s), White... well - you get the picture.
edit on 11/5/24 by TILTed because: added to

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Ok guys, who gives a crap about what these people say? Live your life the way you want and don't pay attention to crazies. Harold Camping lives in his own world and he wants to help people in his own way, albeit deluded but that is how he shows his passion for man.

Let's move on to more important topics.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Is there a class action law suite against this nut job? He and his followers need to be locked up! They are all crazy!! Just not in California since they be locked up for an hour then released.

The guy is 89! his end of days is coming soon by old age! But he wants to bring down the young with him!

edit on 24-5-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

You know that's what got me started on all this UFO buisness, I can remember a teacher at college telling me about and ever since then I've been obsessed

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NatalinaEx I agree. People like Harold Camping are dangerous.

No way! Oh, he's a loonie all right, but if idiots are going to believe him to the point of killing themselves or others, then they can't be any more stupid than that. And, that is THEIR fault, not his.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This is called a "rolling restart" in the technical world.

2nd line

/TOA

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SelfSustainedLoner
He is capitalizing on lies and myth. Guess it's safe to say it's allowed without repercussions. Hey ATS, Give me all your money and I will keep you safe from people like this.

I can't help but think we could take these suckers for millions by selling them genuine replicas of the holy grail. We could even put "JC" on the bottom where Jesus might have autographed it if he were alive today.

Yes, now you can have a genuine replica of the holy grail for three easy payments of $599.99!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1edf52e2d99e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by NatalinaEx I agree. People like Harold Camping are dangerous.

No way! Oh, he's a loonie all right, but if idiots are going to believe him to the point of killing themselves or others, then they can't be any more stupid than that. And, that is THEIR fault, not his.

The same could be said of people who easily believe conspiracy theories and change their behavior because of them... And yeah, I'm sure people have died because of false prophecies and theories. I do feel bad for people who are so far from grounded that reasonable ideas don't even occur to them...

But people like this guy count on people to lose their sh*t and they'll do anything to try to be prepared...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I believe it's related.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join