It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalpse preacher now saying October 21

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Wow History Channel colored him in the wrong light then. XD

They said that was the date he explicitly predicted the end to be. lol

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the update, and the play by play. These guys are a dime a dozen, and what most of the different opinions are saying is correct. It is a matter of sheep following the loudest sheppard. None of these people read for themselves, much less think for themselves, so look at what our society has created. A bunch of brainwashed, unquestioning, meat suits with just enough smarts to get them killed.

Just in case this crazy #er is right!!!! Keep your express card loaded and your water supply locked.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by lostinspace

Wow History Channel colored him in the wrong light then. XD

They said that was the date he explicitly predicted the end to be. lol

That was my impression too, I must say.

But I for one think he got it absolutely right.... All the beleivers of gods real truth were taken up to heaven as predicted. Which is why we are all still here. Isn't it time we perhaps had a rethink?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Why are people still concerned what this man has too say??

Let him die off into irrelevance like all false prophets should.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
He's a troll and nothing more, all the free publicity and money he's received isn't enough is it? he just has to try and ruin more lives. he should just shut the # up already.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
if i ever see this man, im smacking him

someone needs to smack some sense into him

we also need to smack the media VERY HARD, they are the ones promoting this fools nonsense

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Hey dude he said it would end in October when he first made the prediction if you would pay attention he said the ratpure would start may 21st if u dont know what the rapture is look it up then he said the world would end in october/november damn

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This is what happens when idiots think they have a major apoc date in their head. They either carry around signs, or as this preacher did state it to the masses via online and etc.

Gullable people as they did, donated property, cash and more.. This was YET again another wake up call to not believe every religious figure you hear..

He has fled his own home/town (Wonder why... LIER) and yet like all 'prophets' has added time to this prophecy of his. Oh 5 more months time? When that fails, oh another x amount of time.

I am 100% certain that a fair amount of the 'Rupture' give-away from the followers went either to him or his churches organisation.

This guy ruined quite a few lives and really I just find it funny it was 'advertised' to easily despite its a stupid prediction that obviously would never come to pass.

Seriously even if you believe in the bible and etc, only God knows the exact time and date... Its a nice way of stating that humans will never be right, because why write an exact date in a book if you do not plan ever on it happening...

Ok thats my OWN point of view. If any gullable people in the future want to give away their belongs/cash/property then go ahead... The fact is if this rupture happens/happened... What real use would property/cash etc be to anyone if their dead/being killed and etc. Seriously no one has need of cash or property if they are being 'ruptured' to death...

EDIT: The above means dont give away things even if you think a mass apoc/rupture etc going to happen... Theres so many predictions and so far every single one has been wrong because lo and behold... We are still here! (Imagine that, maybe im lying lol)....

Instead just think to youself, ok if a big apoc/rupture or Jesus coming does occur... (In predictions) if it doesn't come to pass, well... Hey I was a fool to believe it, but not a fool enough to give everything I own away to the liers who predicted it.

Lying isn't what good people do... Bad people lie. Most cover their tracks by making more lies.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Aoxoa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Nice avatar ...

If Jesus was electrocuted, would you have an electric chair as your avatar?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This old man has proven several times that his word is of no value, yet people continue to hang onto whatever his new predictions are after the last failure. Why? He obviously has no communication skills. He is not slick in his delivery. He is not attractive. He does not "rightly drvide the word of truth". He has NO endearing qualities at all that I can identify.

Bottom line is this...believe a lie and be damned.
edit on 25-5-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

THE End of Days has brought death, demons and pestilence to the planet, leaving many mid-sized UK towns the same or slightly better. As predicted by an insane old man, the Rapture descended shortly after Doctor Who on Saturday. Britain's dozen or so Christians were transported to a lovely garden on a cloud with soft beanbags, friendly wildlife and Enigma playing at ambient volume, while the country's remaining humans began an eternity of torment.

However the resulting lakes of fire, jet-black skies and plagues of demonic entities have gone largely unnoticed in the hundreds of already depressing towns spread around the UK. Tom Logan, from Bridgwater, said: "There's a stench of sulphur, an atmosphere of terrifying hopelessness and someone or something just tried to bite my face off. All present and correct for a Saturday night in Bridgey. I noticed a bit more fire than usual but I find flames quite soothing."

Nikki Ellis, of Derby, said: "I saw a group of lost souls in tattered clothing, gibbering and frothing at their mouths. But that was on Friday and it was the queue outside Cash Converters." Mother-to-two Emma Bradford lives in Penzance, where a horde of creatures straight out of the painting Garden of Earthly Delights is on a bloody rampage. She said: "They're scaly and bulbous-headed and they soil the streets with their demon fire-piss. And then they have a kebab."

www.thedailymash.co.uk...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Even though that is funny, I thought it would be a great reminder to tell you how Islam dictates respect for all beliefs.

Even those crazy ideas like Christianity and Islam.

Edit;

Preacher doesn't have a big enough house yet? Or is he going for some sort of world record of inducing heart attacks with absolute bull#?
edit on 25-5-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Anyone who preaches this nonsense should be locked up and have a psych evaulation.
edit on 25/5/2011 by diamount because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Anyone who even listens to someone that looks like this preacher deserves whatever horrible fate is bestowed upon them! It is ridiculous for anyone to make up such nonsense, then be allowed to return, choose another date, yet again, and continue to actually have individuals believe in this.

Here is a fact: No one, not one person, entity, spiritual hierarchy, corporate body, cabinet member, preacher, individual, on this earth can ever make a prediction such as the world ending, not even the Mayans.
If you were to even go down to the Mayan riviera and into the jungle right now and talk to the Mayan people, they would say that the whole 2012 thing is a falsified fictional depiction of what is to truly happen, which is the rebirth of a cyclical calendar and nothing more. They are even preparing down there for the 2012 festivals. Nothing to do with the end of the world at all. This whole doomsday crap has got to stop. I truly believe that the longer people let themselves fall too far down the rabbit hole without trying to climb back out, that they are dooming themselves for significant periods of time. Until hopefully they realize that one day in 2018, when they come back to reality, they will see the true reasons for why all this doom and gloom,UFO, conspiracy stuff was truly created.

MONEY! FAME, FORTUNE.

Its time to wake up people, take back your lives & look around you on this beautiful earth and see what a magnificent planet we truly live in.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Wow, this guy was wrong not once, but TWICE, and he STILL doesn't learn his lesson? He REALLY wants to go to hell, doesn't he?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think he's a sincere "true believer", who believes in the literal Bible, as the holy perfect truth.
So, he's not alone, and that's their problem. The Bible is a cobbled project full of many sources, of times and authors. How can one get anything accurate from that?

But... I don't think he's a faker, or a swindler, I just think he's deluded. And while many Chritians didn't accept the date theory, they do still believe the Rapture and all that hokey as well.

But... I do think there may be "something" to it, and I do find it interesting that his "end" date, of Oct 21, is right near the "corrected" Mayan end dat of Oct 28, 2011.

I could be wrong, but I think this may be the "end times", it seems the world and the population is not getting better, but getting worse, at an alarming speed. And because of all that, there is a part of me that hopes it is.
edit on 25-5-2011 by tom502 because: misspell

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tom502

I think he's a sincere "true believer", who believes in the literal Bible

He can't be either a "true believer" or someone who takes the Bible "literally".

H.C. believes Jesus was lying when He spoke Matthew 24:36. No "true believer" thinks Jesus is a liar.

No one can take the Bible "literally", if they refuse to take the Bible literally.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Nice avatar ...

If Jesus was electrocuted, would you have an electric chair as your avatar?

I suppose so.

What does my avatar have to do With Harold Camping's 2nd false prophecy?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDevilOfLies
if i ever see this man, im smacking him

someone needs to smack some sense into him

we also need to smack the media VERY HARD, they are the ones promoting this fools nonsense

Smack him hard enough to knock him unconscious.

Then write "Matthew 24:36" on his forehead backwards with a magic marker.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join