It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalpse preacher now saying October 21

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It's things like this that will grow the persecution against Christians. This man is a false prophet. He does not represent Christianity. He's just another loon.

-B

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by baked

True.

Part of me thinks this is a disinfo campaign. To make Christians look bad. But why would that happen?

MBF

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I don't know about about everybody else, but I'll see everybody here October 22!! I wonder what his excuse will be then.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek
[snipped quote]

WBC steals money in a more sinister way. By inciting retaliatory actions in the form of free-speech lawsuits. The minute you retaliate against WBC demonstrations, they can sue you for free speech violation. That's how they steal people's money. Also, if you sue them for their demonstrations, they can counter-sue you.
edit on 24-5-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
To whom this may concern.
Please have this guy sectioned under the mental health act (your equivalent) he is a danger to other people with his delusional beliefs and if he is found mentally fit then incarcerate him or something.
Oh and maybe just maybe if people stopped giving him attention he would shut up.
It was a failure, he is now relegated to the WRONG! pile.
Sincerely, the sane people in the world.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
INSTALLING RAPTURE.
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Rapture not found.
EVENT "Rapture" cannot be located. The rapture you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I knew he forgot to carry the 1 when he reached the date. In all seriousness though, why are people giving this man's mindless drivel the time of day?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Don't care. (Yawn) Tired of these nutbags trying to make a buck off of fear mongering. If this guy has a single follower after twice making false predictions then they should have their heads checked. Religion is nothing more than a tool for tools.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Apocalypse preacher now saying October 21

www.stuff.co.nz

California preacher Harold Camping said his prophecy that the world would end was off by five months because Judgment Day actually will come on October 21.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 23-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

he was saying all this at the same time as the other failure he spouted. the "rapture" didnt happen and neither will this p.o.s. line hes tryin to feed us... he is a delusional old man and is followed by emotionally crippled, gullible nitwits.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Maybe the followers of the latest rapture prediction are as excited as Rebecca Black is about it! LOL

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I find it totally disgusting, that a guy like that one can practice such fearmongering and get away with it.

As a christian, I feel so disgusted by all those self-righteous christians that think, they're even one iota better than all the rest.

One day, my own personal Jesus will return, and he'll gonna cut you all down, you hypocrite bigots!!!

edit on 24/5/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I don't know who is worse, the people who take this headcase seriously or the MSM that give this muppet free publicity.

Religion is backward childish superstition to begin with. I think this silly old goat is actually doing us sane people a favour by illustrating what a huge pile of hooey the whole thing is.

If people kill themselves because of this windbag they are idiotic lemmings and/or seriously mentally ill.

I think they should re-open all the old sanitariums and lunatic asylums and fill them to the brim with all these religious nuts. So the rest of us can get on with advancing our species instead of being held back by a bunch of eejits that believe in and worship some supernatural entity like some idiotic backward culture in some early Star Trek episode.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek

can a mod or anyone who actually saw the quote PM me what was said? It was a reply to me after all.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Komaratzi11

Did you really just do that?

inb4 my post.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

I'm not sure what I did. If it was something bad, it was not intentional. It was my first time embedding a video and I probably messed something up.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
INSTALLING RAPTURE.
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Rapture not found.
EVENT "Rapture" cannot be located. The rapture you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
(sorry, I know this above was just posted but its so relevant I couldn't remove it!)

People need to stop following a man and only follow "GOD" (I dont believe there is a god in the sense that most religions do.)

The Bible has been around for some 1,600 years Camping has not nor will ever 'Discover' anything relevant from a book that has been the most analyzed source of information IN THE WORLD!

But the mislead and desperate will give him the word of god: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thats what its all about.....
edit on 24-5-2011 by Savorrow because: didnt see that it was already posted

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

He said that they'd all get raptured and us evil sinners will be stuck here with massive death/destruction til the world ends in Oct.

One piece of the puzzle is missing though...he's still here...he's wrong...and stupid...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by baked

True.

Part of me thinks this is a disinfo campaign. To make Christians look bad. But why would that happen?

I couldn’t agree with you more. These countless false predictions are making the masses numb to any real danger in the future. Reminds me of the story about, The Boy Who Cried Wolf!

These doomsday predictions have been coming long before our time. Isaac Newton (1642 - 1727) complained about End of World predictors in his day. In one of his unpublished works, which was recently brought public, Newton decided to propose the year Jesus may be returning.

…will end A.C. 2060. It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fanciful men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast.
en.wikipedia.org...

Isaac Newton was also concerned about bringing the sacred prophecies into discredit through numerous end date failures.

(After digging for this information I also found out he believed in Atlantis. This has me searching all about the home of Calypso now.)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komaratzi11
reply to post by drew1749

I'm not sure what I did. If it was something bad, it was not intentional. It was my first time embedding a video and I probably messed something up.

naw I just beat ya to the punch man.

Nice taste in comedy though.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join