It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalpse preacher now saying October 21

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Apocalypse preacher now saying October 21

www.stuff.co.nz

California preacher Harold Camping said his prophecy that the world would end was off by five months because Judgment Day actually will come on October 21.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 23-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Third time lucky?

A woman actually tried to kill herself & her kids because of this nutcase - www.abcactionnews.com...

What a shame that innocent people get caught up in the stupidity.

I couldn't give 2 rat's rectums for his own fate...well that's not quite true ...I wouldn't with him dead, but all the opobrium heaped upon him is well deserved.

But it is a sad commentry on the human condition that someone can get so upset by charlitans as to kill their family.

and of course al the other October 21 end-of-the-world fantasies will fan the flames - the Orionid meteor shower - earthsky.org...

the 1st anniversary of the 2010 6.9 eq that hit the Gulf of California/Mexico - www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.stuff.co.nz

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Wasn't October 21st, 2009?, the date that Lady of the Light Federation said they were going to come?.......

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I thought the rapture was supposed to have happened on 5/21, and those that were left would suffer and be done away with on 10/21, the end of the world.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There's a letter 'y' in apocalypse in your title. At least there's supposed to be. As for late October...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
If anyone is interested, I just finished listening to the Camping statement... and took down a bunch of his quotes. It was utterly deplorable. Just sad. Here's what Harold Camping had to say...

Harold Camping Sets New Date For Rapture: Offers Only Feeble Apology

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
He was always saying October 21st 2011. Its just that the MSM never mentioned that part.
He said that judgement day was May 21st which means from then on out you will be judged until the end of the world on October 21st.

But he also said that there was going to be several huge earthquakes on May 21st, and he was wrong.
And he will be wrong again, as usual.

link   

edit on 23-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
I love how he's decided to let the world go out with a bang, like its his frackin' decision.

Awesome.

All I can say to Camping is:

edit on 23-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
eventually the doomsayers will get one right and say, "you see, we told you all this time!"
And we will believe them because we have no memory, and are eager to end with this, instead of facing every challenge life throws at us, instead of changing ourselves and changing the world at the same time...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Let's just start screaming in the streets every single day that 'Tomorrow is the end of the World!' We might as well, it's getting hard to keep track of all the doomsday's coming up. My calender is even starting to panic.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
There's a letter 'y' in apocalypse in your title. At least there's supposed to be.

Yeah I know - I couldn't c&p the article, my typing sucks, & it won't let me edit the thread title

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
eventually the doomsayers will get one right and say, "you see, we told you all this time!"

ain't that the sad truth!

edit on 23-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It is the beggining of the falling away!
Expect more and more of these false prophets, leaders of various christian denominations who make predictions that fail leaving their members dissillusioned.
It has been written!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Third time lucky?

A woman actually tried to kill herself & her kids because of this nutcase - www.abcactionnews.com...

What a shame that innocent people get caught up in the stupidity.

I couldn't give 2 rat's rectums for his own fate...well that's not quite true ...I wouldn't with him dead, but all the opobrium heaped upon him is well deserved.

But it is a sad commentry on the human condition that someone can get so upset by charlitans as to kill their family.

and of course al the other October 21 end-of-the-world fantasies will fan the flames - the Orionid meteor shower - earthsky.org...

the 1st anniversary of the 2010 6.9 eq that hit the Gulf of California/Mexico - www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.stuff.co.nz

The woman is the problem not the preachers as weird as he is.

The BIble clearly states no one can know, therefore is you read the BIble you can't get conned. If you follow a preacher and don't read the Bible then you deserve your conning based on laziness.

link   
WHAT THE HECK DO YOU CARE WHAT HE SAYS? JUST DON'T LISTEN TO HIM THEN! HE SAID HE IS NOT WARNING ANYONE ANYMORE ABOUT THAT DATE AND WILL NOT BE ADVERTIZING IN ANYWAY. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT JUST LIKE MAY 21 TO SEE! BUT STOP ACTING LIKE ITS SOME KIND OF CRIME TO SAY WHAT YOU WANT! FREEDOM OF SPEECH PEOPLE!

link   
Well that didn't take long.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Come on people, This guy is going by events that are to happen in the future,Comet Elenin, 2005 yu55, earthquake predictions, war, whatever it might be is decided by Yahvah not some old dude that talks like he took a hit off of a cleaning duster can. I have listened to Harold Camping and he is very egotisticle about what he preaches. If anyone says anything different or trys to school him( which has happened several times on his show) he shuts them out and doesn't let them speak. People have kill themselves over this stuff and he was wrong. What does it take for people to have faith in Yahvah?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duskangels
WHAT THE HECK DO YOU CARE WHAT HE SAYS? JUST DON'T LISTEN TO HIM THEN! HE SAID HE IS NOT WARNING ANYONE ANYMORE ABOUT THAT DATE AND WILL NOT BE ADVERTIZING IN ANYWAY. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT JUST LIKE MAY 21 TO SEE! BUT STOP ACTING LIKE ITS SOME KIND OF CRIME TO SAY WHAT YOU WANT! FREEDOM OF SPEECH PEOPLE!

Your caps lock button is broken.

Anyways, I don't think anybody is disputing if he is obligated to return any money or anything.

I just wish he would come out and admit he's a crook, and what he says will effect the stupid. It may not be illegal for him to preach, ask for, and receive donations. But he should at least use his head.

But then again, he's a raging idiot, so that's asking a lot.
edit on 23-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

That is his job. He is another Jim Jones, Marshall Applewhite, David Koresh.

Find out who his real bosses were. Same as the ones mentioned above. Every heard of a false flag or created event. The MSM would not follow him unless he was a creation from the same controllers. This serves the purpose of destroying a true Prophet. Cry wolf enough will cause the majority to turn away from any warning. The elite love that and that is why we have so many crazy Controlled Pastors who try to deceive. When a true prophet appears no one will listen.

Same with the Preacher who burned the Koran. He had a job to do to incite fear and hatred. The Elite are wanting to cause a Holy War just like Albert Pike planned in 1871. WW3 was planned and the Elite are following tthose plans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join