It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalpse preacher now saying October 21

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Oct 21st might work if you think that elenin could be changing our solar systems environment.

Sept 27th is when elenin comes between the sun and earth.
Oct 16th elenin gets as close as it gets to us at .232au and is kindof matching our orbital speed, like were chasing it until Nov 22nd when we will cross between the sun and elenin(which when happened before is what supposedly triggered the Chili, Christchurch and Japan quakes).

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
and how does he justify the stuff up? "Oops, I was wrong, but believe me, i'm not wrong this time, its gonna happen on the 21st of october for real this time, believe me, because no one knows the bible better than me"

Dip dunk....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BornParadox

I hate to admit it but I think we are in for a bumpy ride between Sept and December 2011 so he may have the actual date wrong again but he's not too far off. During those months, probability only, there may be an EQK of a 9+ during that time.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
At some point you have to blame the people who listen to guys like that.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TILTed

At this point - YES. And also the media that continues to hype this garbage.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
"Yes, people, just five months left to donate to my ministry...

I was wrong once.
I was dead wrong twice. It left me flabbergasted.
I know that nobody uses 'flabbergasted' anymore...
But....REALLY.....this time I'm right.
Unless I'm not.
In which case...
Please donate to my ministry.
I'm bound to be right sooner or later."

Waste of food.
Waste of time.
Waste of space.

Mr. Camping: If you are by any chance reading this...
You, sir, are an idiot of the highest order, and should think yourself lucky you are not covered in tar and feathers and run out of town on a rail (archaic, but that's all you understand).
Please just go away. You're fooling no-one, and you're advancement of the species equals a minus number.
Take up gardening, or watercolors, or just sit on a park bench and mumble about the end times. Whichever you choose, make sure it is something that begs for you to be ignored.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Muslims suicide bomb all the time, its all the same players in the same game.

Except that they really actually don't. The 'suicide bomb' concept was invented by the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka and studies have shown that Muslims are actually a minority of 'suicide bombers'. Isn't the story all about IEDs these days? That's the buzz-word I keep hearing on the news, anyway.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Wrong.....here's some history:

The Ben Yehuda Street bombings refer to a series of attacks by Palestinians and suicide bombers on civilians in downtown Jerusalem, Israel from 1948 until today. The attacks were carried out on Ben Yehuda Street, a major thoroughfare, later a pedestrian mall, named for the founder of modern Hebrew, Eliezer Ben Yehuda.

On February 22, 1948, three British Army trucks led by an armoured car driven by Arab irregulars and British deserters exploded on Ben Yehuda Street killing 58 Jewish civilians and injuring 140. A statement issued by the Arab High Command the following day claimed full responsibility and said the explosions were in retaliation for an Irgun bomb attack in Ramla. ‘Unless the Jews adhere to the rules of war, we shall continue indiscriminate reprisals on a bigger scale.’ said the communique.In Damascus Arab political officials also said that the explosion was the work of Arabs.

1948 Ben Yehuda Street Bombing
Location Ben Yehuda Street, Jerusalem
Date February 22, 1948
Target Pedestrian shopping mall
Attack type car bombs
Death(s) 58
Injured 123

Two British deserters (Eddie Brown, a police captain who claimed that the Irgun had killed his brother; and Peter Madison, an army corporal) were involved in the attack, having been promised pay by Abd al-Kader al-Husseini, who was the commander of the Holy War Army forces in the area.

en.wikipedia.org...

The first history of suicide attacks were by Persians in the 11th century:

www.apologeticsindex.org...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
oh good i still get to poke fun at this nut, he still does not get it nor will he for no one knows when, they that say they do will be nothing more the fools, and them that fallow are the ones to suffer the most, for they give in to this, in more ways than one, money time and lost faith for when it does not happen they will lose faith.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This dude needs locked up, he's insane.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
You cant blame him for people trying to kill themselves!! those people trying to kill themselves need special psychiatric help, every one of these people are delusional, there is no god or holy man living in the clouds, these people really need help to return to reality, nothing will ever happen, god or jesus will never return, there will never be a rapture, its all fabricated to help weak people deal with every day life, you are born, you live your life and then you die.

The bible is just like a really good charles dickens novel but written by people thousands of years ago.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Yeah sorry guys... eh false alarm I miscalculated the rapture for the umpteenth time... no reason to panic just keep signing those checks the world will end soon...

When will this guy stop being so arrogant and realize he cannot predict what god only knows....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Everyone who bases his predictions on a corrupted book will always FAIL.

FAIL
FAIL
FAIL

"Jesuuuuusssss said so and so" - Did he now? He most probably didn't. Some dude, who lied and wrote in the name of a disciple of Jesus might have said that Jesus said. But not Jesus.

As long as you can not know which parts of that book are genuine revelation and which are writings of men (liars, deceivers) you can never attempt to predict anything.

For 1400 years we are telling you this, and you were laughing at us.

Who's laughing now?

So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn! - Qur'an 2:79

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by TILTed

At this point - YES. And also the media that continues to hype this garbage.

I agree. IMO, something just wasn't quite right about all the media attention. It was just kind of odd that, especially Thursday, Friday and earlier Saturday, it was constantly being mentioned.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
That guy need's a gag & a straight jacket.
I'm sure people have been committed for less.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

He said that date to begin with he said tswhtf starting from May 21st and go through to October which is when the end will be. That was in a story written here in Australia. Not that i believe it just that is what was said it's not like he has gone oh it didn't happen yeah it's a few months to go yet

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Maybe Camping is doing the world a favor by announcing when the world is going to end. Since his predictions contradict what the bible says about how nobody will know when the rapture is to come, that maybe since Camping continually predicts the date, God has to intentionally set the date back further and further so that it can elude Camping's constant attempts at predicting the right date, and maintain the accuracy of the bible.

Maybe Camping is actually saving the world.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Please let that moron be. He is ridiculous.. He's probably a member here, getting all his info ..

he should have just pretended to have been raptured. fireals.. go away

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
Let's just start screaming in the streets every single day that 'Tomorrow is the end of the World!' We might as well, it's getting hard to keep track of all the doomsday's coming up. My calender is even starting to panic.

You might jest but it seems to me that the doomsday believers (not just this one but all the mega disaster predictions) are feeding on each others frenzy and getting quite carried away. I mean just go onto ANY ATS thread about an impending disaster and the believers are quite agitated. It's as if they are junkies in need of a "fix" that only a true disaster can bring.......

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This guy is a total idiot!!! And I’m an Atheist anyways so it’s laughable!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join