It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalpse preacher now saying October 21

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
These people are full of #, saying that the world will end on this date then that date. Ill only start to worry when i see proof that the world will end, like scientists suddenly stop doing science stuff or a big rock or fireball coming for the earth.

I do think that the Myan Callendar has some truth to it but we will see what happenes with that when the time comes.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
That guy need's a gag & a straight jacket.
I'm sure people have been committed for less.

You know all jokes aside, I was thinking this just today, he does come across as very unstable, either that or sublimely evil, the personification of evil, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and stick to a insanity plea for him. He really should be institutionalised he is harming others.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
just a question how much money has camping made due to his fear mongering ? his church foundation whatever is cashing in on all this bs. how many innocent people have fallen victim to this fool? talk about crying wolf I hope karma bites him in the a..... for this guy is like a spiritual vampire or leach I hope he gets what he deserves

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I hope this guy dies before October 21st. What will his followers do then? He's 89, it can happen.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Don't like dates from him .. xD
I'm more concerned for this dates, 11.11.2011
End I don't believe to mach for end of world .. lol

1. EVENT: Leonid Meteor Shower
November 11 and 12, 2011
North Taurids
This shower is long-lasting (October 12 – December 2) but modest, and the peak number is forecast at about 7 meteors per hour. Typically, you see the maximum numbers at around midnight to 1 a.m., when Taurus the Bull moves nearly overhead. This year, the bright waning gibbous moon shines right in front of the constellation Taurus, making 2011 an unfavorable year for watching these rather slow-moving but sometimes bright North Taurid meteors. The greatest numbers of North Taurid meteors come at late night and after midnight on the nights of November 11 and 12, but you might want to write off this year’s North Taurids because of the strong moonlit glare.
Source

2. EVENT
November 09-12, 2011
We entering Elenin orbit, so by more shower of rocks end dust ...

3. EVENT
November 08-09, 2011
Asteroid 2005 YU55 pass closest to Earth ..
The Largest Asteroid to Ever Pass Closest to Earth ...

4. EVENT
11.11.2011 - (11.11.11)
Yogi Bhajan says
“We are entering the Age of Aquarius on November 11, 2011. It will be a new time. The entire psyche is changing. You must purify the mind, body and soul to be real, innocent, and sattvic (pure). Elevate yourself to be angelic. This age which you will serve is an age of awareness and experience.” He also said, “I did not come here to create students, but teachers.” Yet another great sage who has left us within the last 7 years.
Source

5. EVENT

Why the Creation Cycles do not end
December 21 2012, but October 28, 2011

Calleman theory, end of Mayan calendar

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace to you all and peace to Earth ..
edit on 24-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Harold's prediction was on-par. It wasn't the rapture or REAL judgment day where we were supposed to be judged an ascended in to heaven.

He says it was a spiritual one. And I believe it. And if you didn't go to Church on May 21st or May 22nd, then I feel sorry for you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Your BODY is the church moron, so yes, pretty much all of us with bodies wen't to church that day..

Btw..

Jesus told us to beware of people like that in the end times.. This idiot false prophet pastor is proving Gods word after all;

Text23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand. 26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

I believe Jesus over some dodgy pastor anyday!!
edit on 24-5-2011 by TransJenny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TransJenny
reply to post by PaR3v

Your BODY is the church moron, so yes, pretty much all of us with bodies wen't to church that day..

Btw..

Jesus told us to beware of people like that in the end times.. This idiot false prophet pastor is proving Gods word after all;

Text23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand. 26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

I believe Jesus over some dodgy pastor anyday!!
edit on 24-5-2011 by TransJenny because: (no reason given)

Yes. We've all have our Bible Decoders and bibles on hand.

THANK GOD for Harold. Without him you wouldn't have known otherwise. He has a reserved parking spot in Heaven with his name on it.

Again, I feel sorry for you if you didn't go to Church on the 21st or 22nd.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Somebody need to put that man out of his misery and take him to a mental institution along with all his followers.

This despicable.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by opal13
I thought the rapture was supposed to have happened on 5/21, and those that were left would suffer and be done away with on 10/21, the end of the world.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yes you are right.

The Rapture has taken place and all true believers in the true God has already been taken.

None of your Christian friends missing? Well - perhaps there's a clue in there for you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

You know all jokes aside, I was thinking this just today, he does come across as very unstable, either that or sublimely evil, the personification of evil, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and stick to a insanity plea for him. He really should be institutionalised he is harming others.

But he won't be put away.
If you say you hear voices you are put away, but if you say that you hear God, you get rich.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by TILTed
At some point you have to blame the people who listen to guys like that.

At this point - YES. And also the media that continues to hype this garbage.

Surely You wouldn't include ATS, would you?
I mean - we are just observing and relating our findings to our fellow ATS'ers.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yes, people are responsible for not being cautious and skeptical (I prefer to say that than gullible.) But Camping is responsible for preying on people with those attributes. In a case like this, I believe the primary responsibility should fall on the shoulders of the one causing the greatest harm. Since his followers gave up their money - in some cases large, unrecoverable sums - I'd say that's Mr. Camping in my opinion.

Harold Camping now says:

I can tell you very candidly that when May 21 came and went it was a very difficult time for me.

God brought judgment day and then it will continue right up until October 21 2011 and at that time the whole world will be destroyed.

We have not been wrong about that at all.

Source: MSNBC

Evidently, the prediction that he said the bible guaranteed and claimed to have "infallible proof" of was wrong (although he isn't saying that,) but now he knows that the "whole world will be destroyed" on October 21st.

When someone apologizes for failed predictions, I hold that there is no benefit in dwelling on it. But in this case, a man has taken 17 million in donations - ostensibly to spread the news about his prediction - and has not given any of it back, or apologized. Instead he has simply moved the goal posts.

This is the kind of prediction that can and does cause real harm - both financial and psychological - to real people, whether they themselves bear some of the responsibility or not (I believe they do.) In my opinion, this is fraud and should be dealt with as such. Not because I want him made an example of or "punished," but because of the huge sums of money people donated at his behest.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

thats all you need to know

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I don't get it. I thought all along that according to this nutter that the "big day" would be on October 21st. The 21st May just being the start of it all and then bye bye on October 21st.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

No.. what he needs is a pat on the knee and someone saying "why yes.. *nods head* I am sure the world will end on whatever date you throw out there"

You have to imagine that being said in the tone you use with any crazy person. And then you just go on about your day.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
it seems this nut will not give up ,and the MSM is of no help of making him going a way, well here he is again abcnews.go.com... from the video link

New Doomsday: Religious Leader Mentions October
Harold Camping says he wasn't entirely wrong about May 21, 2011.
just say your wrong that no man knows the day nor the hour, but the signs are here so we must be listening for the knock on the door, then i might give you an e for effort till then an F for fail fail and then come this new date fail.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Have you guys seen pictures of this old dude! Its most likely his end that he's predicting rather then Mother Earth's final days.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
What a dumbass.
Second

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
i was thinking of a thread just for this: would you pay to be saved?? or, when the times comes how much will your ticket coast?? news.yahoo.com... after all that is his main goal send him your money and then you can be saved
all of you that do are just wasting money , god does not need it!!!! If one says pay to save save your sole and that is 90-% of religion out there and you do, your a fool,now tithing is a different matter

Camping offered no clues about Family Radio's finances Monday, saying he could not estimate how much had been spent advertising his prediction nor how much money the nonprofit had taken in as a result. In 2009, the nonprofit reported in IRS filings that it received $18.3 million in donations, and had assets of more than $104 million, including $34 million in stocks or other publicly traded securities.
you want to save, give to the needy, you greedy old fart. for them that know have been saved them that do not well the lot has been cast for them , move on.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join