It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalpse preacher now saying October 21

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Riiight. I gotcha. It wasn't the REAL judgment day. Even though he said it was. On thousands of billboards and pamphlets and websites and news programs all over. He was KIDDING. I gotcha. *wink* It was simply a test! There wasn't REALLY going to be souls ascending to heaven that day, nor violent earthquakes felt all over the world. We twisted his words around, I suppose. It's our fault and we should have known and planned to go to church! It's all as clear as day to me now.

/sarcasm

Seriously...what man has an ego so large as to think HE is the one to determine the world's fate? Because the Bible says so?

You can't use the Bible as proof of something that is predicted in the Bible, number one.

Number two, the bible is written by men who cannot offer any other proof that what they wrote is the word of god other than by saying it is.

A swarm of giant pink bees will be discovered on Saturn next week. All must beware because once they are discovered, they will rain down their bright, girly-pink wrath on us all. Because I wrote it here and I say so, so it shall be
I give us 2 weeks max. I guarantee it because of what I just wrote!

The stories in the Bible are just that ridiculous. Yet here we are, 2,000 years later (or whatever) and we still buy into it and people like Camping come along to con the herd into believing his shoddy and shady interpretations of it. And they do...like crazy. (Pun intended.)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I am so tired of him and his so-called (end of times predictions).....which I believe he knows won't come true. I think he is trying to amass more money to fill his bank accounts.

What he needs to do is pay all those people back....who gave up their life savings etc.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Harold's prediction was on-par. It wasn't the rapture or REAL judgment day where we were supposed to be judged an ascended in to heaven.

He says it was a spiritual one. And I believe it. And if you didn't go to Church on May 21st or May 22nd, then I feel sorry for you.

Really....a spiritual one.....that is just another lie...he did this all for more money........and God knows it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

# him, I'm going to enjoy my life, the world will end someday whether we all die together or not.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Third time lucky?

A woman actually tried to kill herself & her kids because of this nutcase - www.abcactionnews.com...

What a shame that innocent people get caught up in the stupidity.

I couldn't give 2 rat's rectums for his own fate...well that's not quite true ...I wouldn't with him dead, but all the opobrium heaped upon him is well deserved.

But it is a sad commentry on the human condition that someone can get so upset by charlitans as to kill their family.

and of course al the other October 21 end-of-the-world fantasies will fan the flames - the Orionid meteor shower - earthsky.org...

the 1st anniversary of the 2010 6.9 eq that hit the Gulf of California/Mexico - www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.stuff.co.nz
(visit the link for the full news article)

The woman is the problem not the preachers as weird as he is.

The BIble clearly states no one can know, therefore is you read the BIble you can't get conned. If you follow a preacher and don't read the Bible then you deserve your conning based on laziness.

Pffff.. As if you aren't getting conned by reading the bible itself. It's all a farce that only the weak will fall for.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Maybe something big is going to take place in October, TPTB know it, and they dont want us to be ready, its class what theyve done with old Harold, who's gonna believe him about Oct now?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by opal13
I thought the rapture was supposed to have happened on 5/21, and those that were left would suffer and be done away with on 10/21, the end of the world.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You are correct, it did. Looks like we are the ones left, they just didn't tell the masses because they thought it might affect (never mind, forget I said anything).
edit on 24-5-2011 by KaiserSoze because: I didn'twant my response to affect (never mind, forget I said anything).

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Got my pre-approved Rapture voucher in the mail today!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46098d4f5dbd.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 24-5-2011 by crudos because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2011 by crudos because: spelling

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
They just broadcast his foolishness about Oct 21 on CNN....what I'd like to know is why.
There is plenty of other news going on in the World.
Harold Camping is as crazy as a Betsy Bug *shakes head*

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ototheb85
This guy is a total idiot!!! And I’m an Atheist anyways so it’s laughable!!

What does being an Athiest have to do with anything... I'm a Christian and I still think it's laughable!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This guy is just nuts if he predicts a date and than remakes the date he must be weird,so why doesent he just go along with everyone else and say december 21 2012. But let us remember that god said no man knoweth the day or the hour and to watch for more and more false prophets as our days come to a close.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
On October 22, he'll say that his calculations were off by 14 months.

End of the world: December 21, 2012!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This guy thinks he has any credibility? As if he did before last Saturday?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Great, the world is supposed to end 1 day before my 19th birthday.

I knew it :O

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I am positive that this man is running the biggest religious scam ever, but he was'nt the only one that predicted the october 21st 2011 dommsday prediction, this just means that the man is getting more support and he's eventually going to reel back in the helpless ppl so they can take their money

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I hereby recall any ill comment I have made toward this man. I can't in good conscience ridicule a man who is clearly legitimately convinced that the rapture is actually going to be a thing. I feel bad for him, honestly. When you look at his "empire", he has millions of dollars, yes. But he took a huge risk in predicting an exact date. If he didn't absolutely believe in his own teachings that the "rapture" would have occurred on May 21, then he wouldn't have risked his credibility. It's obvious that this radio show is his livelihood and his life. Typically, old men die when they lose purpose. He still has a purpose, in his own mind. That's what's keeping his clock ticking. He wouldn't throw that away on a half-hazard prediction that he wasn't absolutely positive would come true. And when it didn't, as no surprise to anyone but him and his followers, he was probably very confused and puzzled. Listening to the man, he is not senile and he is not insane. He is also, as made obvious by the immense risk he took, not trying to get money, which leaves only one option: he actually believes he knows the time of the so called rapture. And if he legitimately believes it, I cannot, in good conscience, ridicule him.

But I do wonder what he's going to say when yet another day, October 21, comes and goes and no "rapture" takes place. Perhaps that will finally be the end of Harold Camping.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

He will probably die before October 21.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So, he is the PROPHET of PROFIT. Not particularly unique. And we let him.

Tickets to the football game would not be so expensive if we decided not to pay for them anymore.

Lady Gaga wouldn't be influencing our kids if nobody bought her music.

Obama wouldn't be President if we (they) didn't vote him in.

Nuff said.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Now I know October 21, 2011 is a big day, so was 10/10/10, soon to be 11/11/11 & 10/28/11, and I think there is some planet alignment to happen but I gotta see....anyway, the nerve of this "preacher" to use this already well known date for his own advantage, again! He is a best a false prophet, at best!!!

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice.....

What will he do when WE will all be ALIVE on 10/21

Here's my favorite part

It's not the first time the independent Christian radio host has been forced to explain when his prediction didn't come to pass. He also predicted the Apocalypse would come in 1994, but said it didn't happen then because of a mathematical error.

edit on 24-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join