It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
And since noone is holding back here (if they are maybe this will be a kick in the butt), neither will I anymore. Some of you have heard me talk about Violet and it means something to me. Well here it is. After my "awakening" I have seen these flames in my head consciously while awake, eyes closed during a meditative prayer asking for good of others, nothing for me, we already have it, nothing to Emerge from. (only once I will add)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3614a3a245cb.jpg[/atsimg]

Scientists have offered the illustration of a rapidly moving wheel, top, or cylinder, to show the effects of increasing rates of vibration. The illustration supposes a wheel, top, or revolving cylinder, running at a low rate of speed — we will call this revolving thing "the object" in following out the illustration. Let us suppose the object moving slowly. It may be seen readily, but no sound of its movement reaches the ear. The speed is gradually increased. In a few moments its movement becomes so rapid that a deep growl or low note may be heard. Then as the rate is increased the note rises one in the musical scale. Then, the motion being still further increased, the next highest note is distinguished. Then, one after another, all the notes of the musical scale appear, rising higher and higher as the motion is increased. Finally when the motions have reached a certain rate the final note perceptible to human ears is reached and the shrill, piercing shriek dies away, and silence follows. No sound is heard from the revolving object, the rate of motion being so high that the human ear cannot register the vibrations. Then comes the perception of rising degrees of Heat. Then after quite a time the eye catches a glimpse of the object becoming a dull dark reddish color. As the rate increases, the red becomes brighter. Then as the speed is increased, the red melts into an orange. Then the orange melts into a yellow. Then follow, successively, the shades of green, blue, indigo, and finally violet, as the rate of speed increases. Then the violet shades away, and all color disappears, the human eye not being able to register them. But there are invisible rays emanating from the revolving object, the rays that are used in photographing, and other subtle rays of light. Then begin to manifest the peculiar rays known as the "X Rays," etc., as the constitution of the object changes. Electricity and Magnetism are emitted when tile appropriate rate of vibration is attained.

Kybalion.org

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86128370d210.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't know what's gotten "in" to me this morning. I'm on a roll. its 6:45am

edit on 21-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Use Law against law.

Just wanted to point out some screw ups I made in th OP. It must be sleep deprivation, been having problems with that.

I used the words Laws against Laws.......geez biggie there. Law against law.

Also I have been a member of ATS since Sept. 08'. I said almost four years, almost three. I have said that time and time again in this thread, oops.

6 post in a row. I will wait for some of you to get back.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I asked because a dreamer knows what his dreams are so it doesn't seem strange to me tat you can determine.

I think you can't tell with the Arc dream because it is past and future. Part of the cycle that repeats. At least until a mutation occurs and the cycle can be broken. This is evolution and I would like to believe many of us ARE the mutation.

Now there can be no answer as to what will happen because it is a time to change and has not yet happened?

Don't know but it sounded good huh?

Keep posting your dreams. I can tell we're missing some key you will eventually hand out.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Just an alternate perspective here:

What if the technological singularity is the answer to humanity working as one. We are tool makers as a species would it be completely unreasonable, or even unnatural, for us to use tools to achieve our goals as a species?

Not sure I know the answer to that...

As far as dreams I have been calculating something for the last year in my dreams.

I get woken up and reality is a series of numbers and strange thoughts that are not numbers as we know them but are people and thoughts being used in my calculation. It is weird and I don't know what to make of it quite yet.

I don't exclusively calculate in my dreams I also go to one of 2 distinct "worlds". In one I can fly (I believe with some sort of machine) and in another I am in an underground world where I am trapped. Both are "lit" like other dreams I've had which proved prophetic. Unfortunately I don't have anything interesting going on that I recall. I just recall being there. One feels like I'm always busy but am looking for something, the other i am looking for a way out.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

This thread gets better and better every time I look at it.

So Cloudwatcher, which cowinkadinks got you interested enough to jump in?

To be honest, the thing that jumped out at me the most, was not the XXX. But rather reading that you have all experienced some form of "sleep paralysis". I, too, have experienced this.

For over a year, I was woken up every single night at the same time. 3am. Always. I could never get back to sleep after that. Sometimes, I would wake up feeling like there was something or someone in the room with me and as time went by, the "feeling" grew stronger. Fear would set in.

These long, agonizing series of events, crescendoed with me actually seeing what was causing these nightly anxieties. I awoke at 3am, as usual, only this time when I opened my eyes, standing at the foot of my bed was what reminded me of a Jawas from Star Wars., only taller. I could not move, think, or even blink my eyes. I felt trapped inside my own body.

I could not make out it's face but knew that we were looking eye to eye. It turned and walked out of my room, across the hallway, directly into my children's room. They were 4 and 6 at the time. Instantly, they both stood up in the middle of their beds, screaming at the top of their lungs. Only when hearing them scream, could I finally move. I ran into their room and picked them both up and brought them back to my room with me. Their father was awoken by all of this, but had no idea what had just happened. Nor did I want to tell him.

This was a turning point in my life. I knew that there was way more to "life" than what we could visibly see with our eyes. I was feeling this thing for a long time before it showed itself to me, and when it did, I really felt like that night it was trying to tell me that I was powerless by scaring my children. Needless to say, that did not sit well with this mom.

So, there you have it. It is not the only thing, but the one that struck the deepest chord. Not sure if you were expecting some kind of eloquent soliloquy, as I have often seen throughout this thread. But sometimes, the most simplest of things are the most intriguing.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Just an alternate perspective here:

What if the technological singularity is the answer to humanity working as one. We are tool makers as a species would it be completely unreasonable, or even unnatural, for us to use tools to achieve our goals as a species?

Not sure I know the answer to that...

I can see how some might want to jump all over that bandwagon, and most probably will (if were not all dead tonight May 21st at 6:00pm Somewhere
). To to me the chances for erroneous "programming" at the hands of who exactly, does not sound like anything I personally want placed in my body.

I guess we should call it the Bio-WIKI.

On the Colbert Show, Stephen made me laugh when he asked the guest,"Is there any way this could not turn into a horror show". The guest just shrugged his shoulders.

I don't know the answer to that either. It seems that this is where all of the Noosphere stuff is going, that we have it naturally. School of fish sounds better to me.

I saw every consciousness combine as one and face the threat as a single formidable foe. And it was not just humans either. We have allies here and parts of the whole we don't normally perceive. This by the way is why the supposedly superior other races don't just wipe us out willy nilly.

Now that sounds more like it. Naturally the greatest show in the universe.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Okay I'll have a go at it since there are no takers...

The Goldfish Principle

In our lives we can forget who we are

In our lives we can forget from where it is that we came

In our lives we can forget where it is that we are going

Sometimes we feel scared and vulnerable

Sometimes we feel weak and oppressed

Sometimes we feel utterly lost in our travels

In the grander scheme there is a little creature who lives in the waters of emotion that will serve as a reminder, and it is this reminder that can refocus and protect us from the confusion and being lost.

This is the Goldfish that accompanies us on our journey.

The goldfish that lives in a tank of water and keeps our spiritual and emotional minds linked and moving in synchrony.

The gold fish is the symbol, nay is, the constant reminder of your spiritual journey couched within the emotional journey of being human.

If you take the goldfish out of the water it will dry up, if you are left with only the water you have no purpose.

Which is the Goldfish Principle:

To travel with your Goldfish is to travel with you emotional human self and your spiritual higher self in alignment. This offers you what seems like luck, the ability to survive as your higher self guides you on your journey.
If you lose your Goldfish, your spiritual self you will not have your spirit to guide and protect you leaving you open and vulnerable. You water / emotions, will have no purpose.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Scary indeed.

My first memory with it, I was young maybe 5 or 6. I remember waking up, but seems like I was in the dream still, frozen. I looked to the foot of my bed and saw a blue glow emanating from the floor below the foot of the bed. I was panicked ad could not move at all.

Then this, I guess the best way to describe was what I thought at the time to be some kind of witch, all blue light though, translucent I could see through her. Long flowing blue hair and dress with many pieces of "cloth" flowing in the wind.

The best I can describe is like in The Lord Of The Rings when The Lady Of The Wood was tempted by Froto giving here the ring and she puffed up and got all scary.

edit- She was not scary or malevolent, just looked down at me.

I don't remember what happened after, mental block.

Any others I really don't recall any beings, just knew I could not move.

Interesting story, thanks for sharing.

Dang~ guess it's our XXX then.

One more thing, I have been waking up at 4:30 or 5:30 on the dot for the last week or so after only 2 - 4 hours of sleep.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Most memorable sleep paralysis visitors huh...

Coudwatcher's Jawa's seem odd. I need to think on that.

Timewalker... Was the woman like an old hag? The old Hag thing tends to happen often in sleep paralysis and according to the myth they are harbingers of doom. Doesn't sound like it though because of the blue light it was likely something else...

In my early 20s (I'm now mid 30s) I had a paralysis moment where I recall being fully awake and staring at the ceiling completely frozen unable to move. I saw what appeared to be a dark swirl appear over me and in it was hidden much knowledge and wisdom, I could perceive it.

From the middle an old woman who seemed very pleasant appeared and put her hand out to take me up and experience what she had to show me in the wisdom. I put out my hand (in my mind I was physically unable to move). As soon as her hand touched mine to carry me up with her I realized this was not a good thing and pulled back with all my strength and fully awoke able to move. The weird thing is after I sat up in bed and looked up I could still perceive a swirling on the ceiling for a good 30 seconds AFTER my eyes focussed.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
I can see how some might want to jump all over that bandwagon, and most probably will (if were not all dead tonight May 21st at 6:00pm Somewhere
). To to me the chances for erroneous "programming" at the hands of who exactly, does not sound like anything I personally want placed in my body.

I guess we should call it the Bio-WIKI.

On the Colbert Show, Stephen made me laugh when he asked the guest,"Is there any way this could not turn into a horror show". The guest just shrugged his shoulders.

I don't know the answer to that either. It seems that this is where all of the Noosphere stuff is going, that we have it naturally. School of fish sounds better to me.

I tend to agree with you here. However, I do have more faith in humanity than you and am still not 100% convinced this would be bad. We are tool users...

Think about this: Have you ever driven on a crowded freeway or busy fast streets? Maybe Dallas, LA, San Francisco? Those are the three places I've driven that pop into mind here. How is it that everyone is not crashing and smashing every five minutes? Seriously think about the absolute marvel required for man and machine to operate as they do without causing destruction at every turn!

There will be accidents, but overall I think it is good. A singularity would probably work the same... But like I said I'm still on the fence, just questioning for now.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Not an old Hag. Really beautiful as I can recall. She did not seem malevolent either, but to a 6 year old, scared the crap out of me.

Just stood up and looked at me.

Like I said I cannot remember what happened after the look.

I believe I went running to mommy at that point, after I could move of course.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I have wondered too, how there is not a 500 car pile up every day. We can use the tools. It's the programmers "mechanics" that I worry about. Throw in some extras, if you know what I mean.

Would you let me program you?

Now a super race that we could have no power over, that's different. We would not have a choice.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

This thread gets better and better every time I look at it.

It's a roller coaster for sure. Just took another turn as soon as you got involved.

I love roller coasters.

Not sure if you were expecting some kind of eloquent soliloquy,

I am not the only one here. So No.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

I have wondered too, how there is not a 500 car pile up every day. We can use the tools. It's the programmers "mechanics" that I worry about. Throw in some extras, if you know what I mean.

Would you let me program you?

Now a super race that we could have no power over, that's different. We would not have a choice.

I think it would be difficult to actually create a singularity where humans were controlled by the programming without their choice to let them take control. Much how it is today with media and brainwashing. We still have a choice of succumbing.

Now if I could get an implant that would store knowledge I probably would (Depending on a few factors). If there was a device that when implanted would help your biology to regrow IE regenerate, eternal youth etc etc I would probably also do that. Why?

Well my theory is if there is someone trying to actually control thoughts and actions they don't need to physically get in your head to do it. People respond and make decisions based on outside input so just control that input and you control the people. Much simpler than a brainwave altering device.

If an implant can store knowledge and regenerate tissue I'm in.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Long story short: save yourself, indenture your children to be feedbags.

Let our goldfish amass on the green plain.

I had to read your comment here a couple of times before it registered, but am I correct in saying that you meant something like: 'Develop your potential to the fullness of the natural order of things, serve the good, and train your children to be sources for the seeds of spiritual development, to nourish and provide for those who are still preparing to run the race'...?

If so, I find it wonderful that the allegory fits so well - I've already got my son reading up on the type and features of various British fishes (and how to catch them); methods for training dogs; human biology and medicine, etc.

We do creative activities, with a focus on learning how to problem-solve, to design and construct functional items and so forth. He's too young for electronics or martial arts, or he'd be learning those too..! A couple of years yet. In addition, we're planning a camping trip soon, where me and my brother (who was a scout leader here in the UK for many years) will begin to train him in the way of survival skills and bushcraft, the fun of an expedition and the spirit of adventure.

I figured that every boy (and girl) needs to have sensible, useful knowledge, in preparation for whatever the future may bring. Five years old is okay to start giving them bits and bobs of encouragement in useful subjects.

As for our preparations - they are, and will remain to be - conducted in a fun, light-hearted way, with basic conversations about spirituality, dreams, ethics, duty - some social issues - all somehow tangled in with the fun.

Thankfully he has an intuitive grasp of the responsibility that comes with knowledge - he knows that when he is a bit older he can help me teach the same things to his younger brother, and looks forward to the chance to be helpful in that way, to share something amazing; the cooperative development of knowledge and ideas.

The best thing is - he's having a great time, and enjoys learning - he's aware of how people use their skills as a means to barter for other goods or services - and understands at this stage in history, adults must work to secure their living via the financial systems that are in place. We pray most nights for a couple of minutes at bedtime; we near-always express gratitude for the relative peace of the country we live in - that we have the opportunity to learn, and to improve ourselves and our circumstance.

He's six years old, and I thank God that he was born with such a brain, and such an inquisitive spirit...

All you Regular Guys - and our one Gal..

NB - that's a point.. Come on ladies, we need more of you!

Not to say that the one we have on board the Nooshuttle is in any way unsatisfactory..

*facepalm*

Jinglelord, Mistermonculous, TW - someone hand me a shovel - I'll dig my way out of this if it's the last thing I do.
we love you Cloudwatcher! )

Aaaaanyway - I had a weird 'coincidence' today. There's an old saying: ''A picture speaks a thousand words...''

As a result please watch this space for sketches to demonstrate the 'sign' (for want of a better means of expressing the Universal Spirit's methods of ensuring we understand His* intent) that I witnessed.

It relates DIRECTLY to what I have noted previously in this thread, regarding a dream I had the other day.

* NOTE: Gender specific reference for the sake of common parlance and subconscious acceptance/ avoidance of dogmatic argument.

NB - I will continued to share my dreams on this thread if it is appropriate and condoned by the other Noonauts? I only hope that the messages can inspire and comfort, direct and protect in the same way they have on many occasions proven to do for myself and my family.

All the best of wishes to all Noonauts - current and future! Join the Goldfish Army. We're a not-for-profit society of friends, who work together to share what we know - in order to be of use to each other in a universally positive way, we don't hold back, and discuss whatever is on our minds (as relates to the Noetic atmosphere of both Gaia and the overall Universal Construct)...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

There goes the neighborhood

Love you too, buddy!

We'll tell you how, you tell us why.

My why is different from your why. As is the how. We all part of the same body, just different members. I cannot do your part, you cannot do mine. We all have a different function. You, for example, are an excellent teacher. However, I get lost in your complexity. Almost have to keep a dictionary beside me at all times.

Finding that function is critical though. Discovering where you fit in is as exciting as the journey taken to get there.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Dang~ guess it's our XXX then.

I did not say this. Just the thing that caught my attention was this commonality we all share. I still hold to my symbol, firmly. With that said, I have received quite a bit of confirmation in this post. There must be a lot of U2U's going on behind the scenes that I am not seeing, because you guys seem to be all over the place here. I look for common ground that is not hard for others to grasp or comprehend.

This thread is over the heads of the little guy. Most who would venture here would lose interest because they would have no idea what is being said. After all, what is the point of this thread? Personal growth or wanting to share something that will help others.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudwatcher

Love you too, buddy!

ha haaa I hope you know I just couldn't resist!

My why is different from your why. As is the how. We all part of the same body, just different members. I cannot do your part, you cannot do mine. We all have a different function. You, for example, are an excellent teacher. However, I get lost in your complexity. Almost have to keep a dictionary beside me at all times.

Finding that function is critical though. Discovering where you fit in is as exciting as the journey taken to get there.

I would beg to differ on a part of this. The how of the universe is the constant. The only constant. It is a variable constant until you hit the source and when speaking at that level few things genuinely matter.

You are however very observant as to the why. That is the meaning which is something every individual must divine and comprehend for themselves. This is what separates the "Tick Tocs" from those who are here to grow.

Allowing another to give you a why is a HUGE mistake, one which I know you will not be making anytime soon.

As for the XXX... This is a universal symbol. All of us will have it in one form or another which is why your original post brought so many replies. This is part of the how and part of the why. The why being the important part and where the meaning comes from. Timewalker may have found his why for the XXX. It will not be the same as yours. I still think you already know the why for you but simply aren't telling us because it is too personal or you're not sure. Which is cool (like you needed me to tell you that ha haa)

I am by the way a horrible teacher. I am a much better trainer.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Your son is gonna do fine. He's a chip off the ol block. With your genuineness, sincerity, intellect and just plain compassion, thats enough to find the ways of life.

All the other is gravy and I am sure he will make the old man proud, by the way check out JL thread in his sig.

I really enjoyed reading that.

Your on your own with cloudwatcher.

Please keep the dreams rolling. I don't mind.

We are a not for profit organization, but all new members must sign a waiver, we will not be responsible for your heads expanding too much and what you do with these new found brains.

We already had cloudwatchers resume'.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join