It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Knights of the Noosphere, Your Queen has arrived!

I know that you all know that I have been lurking here for days. To be honest, I didn't want to get swallowed by the river of testosterone flowing in here. Wow!

But then I realized that is was because I was missing.(wink) Without the feminine, you guys are just flinging around what Knowledge you have obtained to this point. What we need now is Wisdom to use it. The Moon is the light in the dark.

I was trying to ignore all the little cowinkiedinks as I was reading through this thread. But there are just too many for that. And with that said, I haven't a clue where to start. So much to cover and it's all so good. I especially liked the analogy that you were food for the MOON. Twisted, I am.

Figured out the meaning of the Universe? Hardly doubt it, but it's a good start.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Our Lady Has Arrived!

Strength in numbers.

So Cloudwatcher, which cowinkadinks got you interested enough to jump in?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Love, what vanquishes all sanity, what had the strength to devastate Troy, what ca a man not do?
What a woman can!

Large stretches of my road have only been possible knowing that close by, no matter how lost I got, she was there holding out her hand finding me again.
She is no longer by my side, our paths turned in opposite directions, still, there are some days, where all seems lost, as the only thing I have of love are the memories of its passing.

Of all the Powers, love is the one I most respect, as only love can contain, almost all that we are.
Unfortunately, humanity has a tendency to misunderstand and reinterpret everything at its convenience, so what could love actually be is incomprehensible to me.
All I know is that it was alright even though it made go blind and mad, at least for a while!

Only human beings dare to put labels to love and to human sensuality, the only thing dirty in our sexuality is the rationalizations we make and the excuses we make to justify our global immaturity.
It wouldn't sell so well if it was just "something else".

I´ll try not to fear you concept of LOVE, next time we meet, things will be different, until I loose my mind again, for some beautiful smile.

I believe that Desmond Morris in "The Human Animal" puts it plainly and simple, yes we are rational beings, but we also have an irrational wild animal side, and that side also has a say in what we do and feel, we trying to suppress the beast has only brought over rationalizations that are draining human spirit of its creative juices, we spend most of our lives feeling sorry and miserable for the things we do to others, and the things we believe others do to us.

Its a balance, the animal can roam with the rational, we are after all the same, its the struggle between our two sides what makes us mad, we are taught to suppress and ignore, instead of learning to deal and resolve.

Cheers!
edit on 20-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by TheOneEyedProphet because: darnt wireless keyboard and its eternal need for fresh batteries, some strokes are registered at least...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

So here is the interesting part. (To me at least)

In discussions about understanding that essence, that source emotion, that so many call love. That peace that so many call enlightenment. Release of the ego and a transition to the higher energies.

I bring up sex. Alternate taboo sex. Cheating, adultery, swinging etc etc. This is NOT what the discussion is about. Yet to the person (with 2 exceptions in my lifetime) the discussion will tend towards the sexual thing mentioned.

Why is this? This is the interesting part.

I think that it is clear that if you have achieved enlightenment and understand and embrace to kind of source emotion most describe having a monogamous relationship with anything simply wouldn't even enter into your mind. The debate of if it is right or would be kinda silly.

To me it is really just a good measure to humble ourselves to our humanity and our attachment to not only our culture but the taboos and beliefs implanted into us from a young age. This is why I called it a key indicator. It is the most noticeable.

This ties into the "Stuff" discussion earlier in the thread. It is easy for most of us to say we will give up our stuff as symbols of this culture that hold us back. But how many of us can say we will give up those beliefs beaten into us our whole lives? How many of us would even claim that those beliefs somehow fit where they clearly don't?

I will tell you. Just about all of them. People can give up their stuff.. but to give up where it matters... To throw off the dead weight that sits in your mind is much more difficult than giving up the dead weight outside of it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

There goes the neighborhood!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by timewalker

Speaking of Arks, allow me to share another dream I had recently...

I feel compelled to respond to this but have nothing to say...

Anyone who didn't read it because it was too long go back and read it twice...

Did this feel like a symbolic or prophetic dream to you?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudwatcher
Figured out the meaning of the Universe? Hardly doubt it, but it's a good start.

I think we pretty much have the construct down... but then why is always harder than how.

We'll tell you how, you tell us why.

But seriously, I think some very powerful tools have been discussed and uncovered here.

Given enough time... Timewalker would probably just ascend if we keep at it. (They won't allow me, I broke too much stuff last time I visited)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Anyone who didn't read it because it was too long go back and read it twice...

Did this feel like a symbolic or prophetic dream to you?

Ohhhh, yeah.

So much so that I, too, found myself at a loss as to how to respond. FITO is a super-conductor.

My only question: was the bargain with the shark struck ages past, or in the near future, or is it simply being renewed?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

FITO,

I wanted to post a reply so that it would show up on yer radar.

I think I can speak for a lot of us when I say that this info is so effing profound that we are bereft of a response.

Long story short: save yourself, indenture your children to be feedbags.

Let our goldfish amass on the green plain.

edit on 20-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: foo.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
O.K.

To recap:

Fear serves an essential function.

Use Law against law.

Try to abide at the intersection of the X.

We are systematically divided to be a source of food.

We all have goldfish, and they are very important.

Action?

Among other things, increase the vertices between x to the next, notify all within hearing-range of their goldfishyness.

Also?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

I think at this point in the thread we really need to expand on the "Goldfish Principal".

The Goldfish Principal can and should be one of the one of the driving theories every Noonaut fully comprehends.

What is the Goldfish Principal? Ahhh well I'm glad you asked.

Unfortunately I am not the expert so I will need to hand the answer over to one who is.

Can one of you please begin then we can all expand as we see it?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have to go back to the Oprah thread hard and heavy I can see this.

I am aware of the flashmobs and schooling, just got to understand this better.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Frater210's the expert here, and he's waist deep in finals.

Key note, insofar as I can intuit: Our goldfish must be synchronized swimmers, or they will be prey.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Need to drop a reference point in here.

Take Back The Noosphere

Oprah Winfrey, The Eigth Sphere, And The Secret War For Your Soul

Greetings. I bear an important message for you all

La Violette, Fulcanelli: Approaching Galactic Storm

Welcome To The Noosphere

The Global Mind

Originally posted by Tamahu

You have got quite the sense of humor Frater210.

We've not watched Oprah much but some say that she does a lot of good for humanity, and others say that she does not. However from what I've seen of her show, it is quite obvious that it is only more distraction from the real issues.

Same with the Black-Eyed Peas. They might say some positive things in their music, but nonetheless:

"Positive" lyrics do not equate with creative comprehension. In fact, lyrics are the most superficial component of music.

And:

What makes music good? When it is from Gedulah גדולה which is where we get the word "good" and "God."

Master M:. (Morya) did say that the original African Jazz–that contemporary Jazz is partially based on–is good; and I do think that Hip-Hop would be a good platform if its artists would distinguish more between the negative and positive poles of the Dionysian Wave (the Dayspring of Youth).

I'd use to be a big fan of Hip-Hop artists like the Black-Eyed Peas, KRS-One, Gangstarr, Rakim, Akbar, the Lost Children of Babylon, Hieroglyphics, De La Soul, A Tribe called Quest, etc., that is until beginning to understand more about what is explained in the above links. Interestingly enough, a Gnostic instructor related a story about how KRS-One was once given by someone a copy of The Revolution of the Dialectic written by Samael Aun Weor, and KRS-One simply smiled & nodded as if he were already familiar with the book. But did he ever end up promoting the Revolutionary Gnosis that is pointed to within the said book? Not to disrespect the Blast Master's art, but apparently not (see the reply (#18) by Rosencroix).

Anyway this is a deep topic, and yes the writings of Gurdjieff, H.P. Blavatsky, Rudolf Steiner, Dion Fortune, Max Heindel, Manly P. Hall, etc. are all very good, and have all paved the way for the public unveiling of the Great Arcanum.

For reference (instead of reposting the information here), here are three relevant ATS posts, the first post in regard to putting the teachings of Gurdjieff and Ouspensky in perspective, the second post in regard to a very significant statement made by an alleged "Illuminati" member, and the third post in regard to the Kabbalah of Dante Alighieri and the Buddhist explanation of the sub-lunar-spheres:

"Say Hello to the Universe..."

"Window of Opportunity"

"...Take Dante's Inferno Seriously!"

Now to address this topic more directly:

Klipoth

The Abyss

Klipoth 8: Uranus

Hell, the Devil, and Karma

Permanent Center of Gravity

The Hidden Face of our Psychological Moon

The Eighth Infernal Circle, the Sphere of Uranus

"Since the Moon regulates and administers solar energy, it acts as a mechanical commander for the Earth."

The White Moon existing as Nahemah, and the Black Moon existing as Lilith ("Her hair is long, red like a lily; her face is white and pink" – The Zohar).

Esoteric Treatise of Hermetic Astrology: Gemini

"Identification and fascination lead to the sleep of the consciousness. For example, you are walking quite calmly down the street, you suddenly encounter a public demonstration; the masses vociferate, they talk about the leaders of the people, the flags wave through the air, people seem to be crazy, everybody speaks, everybody yells.

"That public demonstration is very interesting. Because of it, you have already forgotten everything you had to do. You become identified with the masses; the speaker’s words convince you. The public demonstration is so interesting that you already forgot yourself. You become so identified with that street demonstration that you can no longer think of anything else. You are fascinated. You now fall into the sleep of consciousness. Mixed with the shouting masses, you also shout and you even throw stones and insults. You are dreaming beautifully. You no longer know who you are. You have forgotten everything."

Speaking of Gurdjieff's music, we have this CD set.

(Thanks for reminding me of Gurdjieff's music by the way, as I've not listened to it a whole lot, yet).

And you may enjoy the music of Bhai Joginder Singh as well.

edit on 11-4-2011 by Tamahu because: added links

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
La Violette, Fulcanelli: Approaching Galactic Storm

Welcome To The Noosphere

Jacked those two up. They are not very good anyway. Search them if you want.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Funny you should ask, because yes, it felt very much that this was an event to come. I can't really express in words the way in which I can tell the difference between my 'guidance dreams' or generally symbolic dreams, and the real-deal 'prophetic' dreams.

I don't believe we can know dates, times or often nail down the specifics, but I believe a dream can be a tool by which we get a glimpse into the sequences of events and consequences of certain actions/ inactions. Having said that, I also occasionally have dreams that seem to be flashbacks to an age past - the previous Golden Age. My dreams follow the main topics: World War Three, the Rebellion/Resistance, and the Supernatural War/ Alien invasion.

I have dreams that clarify aspects of my existence that confuse me (for example, regarding external manipulation and 'persecution' - it's been explained that there is a complex 'back-story' which involves other people making choices that affect their own karmic debt, and as a result the things that happen to me are not necessarily related to my own karmic incurrences)

I also have dreams of death and what comes afterwards. One of the most potent dreams of this nature was described in part in one of my earlier posts in the thread - I was in a war zone, but it was in the UK (I think). I was trying to escape from a helicopter gunship that was strafing the buildings the pilot knew me to be located in somewhere. It was a school that had been bombed out by the PTB (which is symbolic of the fact that these creeps have no compunction over killing innocent children and decimating the future chances of mankind) - I was running over broken desks and furniture - I stopped where the wall had been bombed out, as the helicopter circled towards me - I sensed the inevitable.

I knew I was about to die, and stood still, straightened up and looked directly at the pilot/ navigator, as the bullets pinged closer, before it felt like i was punched three time in the chest/abdomen. Everything went black, and I began to fall backwards, gently, as though into a sea of feathers (though there was no sense of constriction; it was perfectly peaceful.

Next thing I knew, I was waking up, face down, on the floor of some pristine woodland - it was early morning, and the only sounds were of birds singing, and a slight breeze rustling the branches above. Golden sunlight filtered down through the trees - I could feel and smell the leaves and moss beneath my face.

As I stood up, I saw deer through the trees, the birds sang louder, and in a small clearing I saw two magpies (two for Joy...), standing next to a glowing signet ring which had a SIGIL detail imprinted upon it (can't remember the detail of the sigil unfortunately, but I was later told that it was the 'Seal of the King that was traditionally imprinted by a Signet ring).

There was a sense that someone was approaching, and I saw an Angel/ Saintly figure draw near. He came and said "No-one will persecute you any more"... I fell to the floor, utterly grateful, knowing I was in Heaven, and he withdrew, leaving me to adjust to what had taken place.

The place was beyond description in terms of how perfect it was. I believe each of us has our own Heaven waiting for us, and I am NOT afraid to die any more. I will work to the highest good that I am capable of, and will try to encourage others in the same manner until the day they come for me.

Hope this has been of some comfort to someone. There are more details but I'm keeping it brief - long walls of text put people off!

edit on 21-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: formatting

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

I had that exact same thought this morning!!! Is the 'ark dream' a vision of the future? Or a memory of ages past???

Funnily enough it's the first time that I've asked myself a question of my dreams and found myself unable to get an intuitive answer straight away... I normally find the answers are just there - ready to be picked up if I look for them. These days there seems to be a degree of difference in the message structures when compared to the direct messages of past years; it's becoming more of an open-ended process, where my input and the input of others is required to correctly interpret.

It needs some meditation methinks.

Huzzah! Through the power of the Noosphere the answers are coming!

As to the goldfish - I await Frater's input...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

So much to cover and it's all so good. I especially liked the analogy that you were food for the MOON. Twisted, I am.

I especially liked the analogy that WE are food for the MOON. Does this include you too?

Just curious.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e7504ba4e16.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What if you don't dream?

Every since I can remember, I can go months and months without remembering them or I question if I even have them at all. It seems that if I do remember them they are only the ones that wake me up in terror. Sometimes I just have off the wall ones that make no sense whatsoever. And then there was the Lucid one recently which only lasted a minute or so in dreamtime?

I had those I spoke of earlier, the guitar mantra aimed at the full moon, well maybe not in the dream actually aimed, but it happened during the full moon. There was another one that night but I CANT remember.

The ones that I can, I can see them in my head right now. and they are few.

Drawing a blank here, quite literally. Anybody?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Frater, from your Oprah thread....

The spheres of the cyclic process of evolution are seven in number, but there is an eighth in connection with our earth, our earth being, it will be remembered, the turning-point in the cyclic chain, and this eighth sphere is out of circuit, a cul de sac, and the bourne from which it may be truly said no traveller returns. It will readily be guessed that the only sphere connected with our planetary chain, which is lower than our own in the scale, having spirit at the top and matter at the bottom, must itself be no less visible to the eye and to optical instruments than the earth itself, and as the duties which this sphere has to perform in our planetary system are immediately associated with this earth, there is not much mystery left now in the riddle of the eighth sphere, nor as to the place in the sky where it may be sought. The conditions of existence there, however, are topics on which the adepts are very reserved in their communications to uninitiated pupils, and concerning these I have for the present no further information to give”.

source

Now from the link from banned member Tamahu

The Hidden Face Of Our Psychological Moon

First of all, I want you to understand that as there exists a physical Moon, there also exists the Psychological Moon. That Psychological Moon is carried within us; it is the Ego, the "I," the myself.

The visible face, with some observation, can be seen by everyone. But there is an invisible face of our Psychological Moon that cannot be observed easily. Unfortunately the Essence has not illuminated the hidden part of our own Inner Moon. In reality, we live in a small region of our Consciousness.

We have created a portrait of ourselves. When the Consciousness as a ray of light penetrates that invisible face, then the hidden side of ourselves, the portrait that we had created of ourselves, is disintegrated, it is reduced to cosmic dust.

Some of you might have seen my blog link "He's Got The Whole World In His Hands". I have stated this in other threads but I think it is very relevant to this one as well. I am convinced that these songs are to do with none other than Hermes The Thrice Great with the prechorus x3 and a chorus 1 time. Thrice! With Hermes carrying the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world.

Now notice in the New And "Improved" version of this Sony Playstation Portable they have changed the entire premise of the song to YOU got the whole world in YOUR hands.

Also I want everyone to pay close attention to the astounding imagery in this video. Start looking now at the still shot, I want you all to count the number of spheres you see, I'll give you a hint, the cupped hands are one of them. Then later in the video when they show, Don't know what they are called when the image is drawn containing words, as in a comic book, there are THREE of them being slapped and destroyed, one gets away.

Also notice the colors in the rainbows (blue being the inner one) and at the end when that actual Playstation screen changes colors with the colors of the rainbow. They are leaving out one very important color. Violet

Then here comes the technology. I do not have a link yet of an interview I saw recently on Stephen Colbert, but the guest was a predictor of future technology. In the interview he stated that in as little as 25 years we will have circuitry implanted within us that will enable us to download the entire Knowledge base of mankind into us. A Technology based Borg Assimilation. The Hive mind but not the natural one we are talking about in this thread.

Electronic components made from human blood

31 March 2011 Electronic components made from human blood by Kate Melville Indian researchers from the Changa Education Campus in Gujarat have demonstrated a memristor made from human blood and are now planning the creation of other electronic components, such as transistors and capacitors, composed of human tissue. The findings are reported in the International Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics. The researchers say the development of biological electronic components will facilitate the creation of artificial eyes, robotic limbs and other cyborg implants.

source

What do you all think of this?

edit on 21-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join