It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Let me further illustrate my point. From The Bible: Genesis

DAY 4 THE MIDDLE ONE.

And God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to separate the day from the night; and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light upon the earth." And it was so. 16 And God made the two great lights, the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night; he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light upon the earth, 18 to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening and there was morning, a fourth day
edit on 19-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Each circle in the 8 is a complete journey. This journey contains positive and negative. The source is innocence it is the fools journey. Each journey and return to the source will make the source stronger for the learnings gained on the journeys.

Putting fear and love on different journeys or paths is a mistake. They are on the same path and are both lessons to strengthen the core.

You all see what I am saying to one degree or another colored only by your experience which is the way it is.

Read this, it is the Fool's journey... no seriously read it it is good

Once you read about the fools journey you can understand what I'm saying. Each time one makes this journey it is an arc from and to the source. This journey is made by men and gods, animals and the Universe. As above, so below. it is the journey of consciousness. In all of its forms.

Granted this isn't a perfect telling and I would change a few things here or there but it conveys the main point and is one of the better re-tellings I could find.

Timewalker... I know you see this and seriously think this understanding will really help you put a bit of understanding to your journey, and probably many others of you.

The thing to keep in mind is that the soul's journey will take many lifetimes, the lifetimes journey doesn't have to end at the world, many stop well before and dwell to fully learn a lesson for the soul.

Most of us are here because we are stuck on one of the last lessons and need a little help to learn it. If you ask me we are all somewhere between the Devil and Judgement. The Devil is where the hardest lesson starts and the Moon is where we get lost after we think we figured it out.

Work this lifetime through to the world. It is why we're all here. But we are humans. We can't have the world without some form of society to go with us. Sucks to be a social creature!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Work this lifetime through to the world. It is why we're all here. But we are humans. We can't have the world without some form of society to go with us. Sucks to be a social creature!

Unless due to the increasing richness and complexity of our social relations we are on the verge of transmuting into some kind of awesome hyper-entity. Which I'm almost entirely sold on.

Then it's pretty durn sweet to be a social critter.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous

Unless due to the increasing richness and complexity of our social relations we are on the verge of transmuting into some kind of awesome hyper-entity. Which I'm almost entirely sold on.

Then it's pretty durn sweet to be a social critter.

We are Borg, prepare to be assimilated!

We already are a hyper-entity. Don't have to sell me and there is no transmuting to be done. Just some more growing to become more functional...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

I had a vision once of a threat from outside coming to descend upon and destroy humanity.

I saw every consciousness combine as one and face the threat as a single formidable foe. And it was not just humans either. We have allies here and parts of the whole we don't normally perceive.

This by the way is why the supposedly superior other races don't just wipe us out willy nilly.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Nah, not Borg style, not assimilation.

Individuation and connection. And yes, we are technically a hyper-entity, but we're still all a mess of stuttering neurons and stunted dendrite growth.

That seems to be rapidly changing for the better. Too bad, we were such an excellent and reliable source of sustenance whilst we were kept atomized.

edit on 19-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: thingy.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Your previous post you state that you believe the intersection is the source.

I look at universal energies like a figure 8 (Not reality just a way to visualize the concept) except there are infinite figure 8s all intersecting at the middle of the 8 shape. In the middle you will find the source. Energy moves along the 8 shapes and can even jump from 8 to 8. The infinite 8s all rotate around the axis. As energy passes through the source what is there? It is where the energy is charged and is send on its loop. (In my opinion) This is the journeys beginning and the end.

21 cards in the tarot right?

0th card The Fool It begins

We begin with the Fool (0), a card of beginnings. The Fool stands for each of us as we begin our journey of life. He is a fool because only a simple soul has the innocent faith to undertake such a journey with all its hazards and pain. [picture of Card 0] At the start of his trip, the Fool is a newborn - fresh, open and spontaneous. The figure on Card 0 has his arms flung wide, and his head held high. He is ready to embrace whatever comes his way, but he is also oblivious to the cliff edge he is about to cross. The Fool is unaware of the hardships he will face as he ventures out to learn the lessons of the world. The Fool stands somewhat outside the rest of the major arcana. Zero is an unusual number. It rests in the exact middle of the number system - poised between the positive and negative. At birth, the Fool is set in the middle of his own individual universe. He is strangely empty (as is zero), but imbued with a desire to go forth and learn. This undertaking would seem to be folly, but is it?

10th X (middle card)(X=intersection)

Wheel of Fortune After much soul-searching, the Fool begins to see how everything connects. He has a vision of the world's wondrous design; its intricate patterns and cycles. The Wheel of Fortune (10) is a symbol of the mysterious universe whose parts work together in harmony. When the Fool glimpses the beauty and order of the world, if only briefly, he finds some of the answers he is seeking. Sometimes his experiences seem to be the work of fate. A chance encounter or miraculous occurrence begins the process of change. The Fool may recognize his destiny in the sequence of events that led him to this turning point. Having been solitary, he feels ready for movement and action again. His perspective is wider, and he sees himself within the grander scheme of a universal plan. His sense of purpose is restored.

Learn Tarot

21st Card The World It Ends

The Fool reenters the World (21), but this time with a more complete understanding. He has integrated all the disparate parts of himself and achieved wholeness. He has reached a new level of happiness and fulfillment. The Fool experiences life as full and meaningful. The future is filled with infinite promise. In line with his personal calling, he becomes actively involved in the world. He renders service by sharing his unique gifts and talents and finds that he prospers at whatever he attempts. Because he acts from inner certainty, the whole world conspires to see that his efforts are rewarded. His accomplishments are many. So the Fool's Journey was not so foolish after all. Through perseverance and honesty, he reestablished the spontaneous courage that first impelled him on his search for Self, but now he is fully aware of his place in the world. This cycle is over, but, the Fool will never stop growing. Soon he will be ready to begin a new journey that will lead him to ever greater levels of understanding.

So what if the X (10th card) is the intersection of the SOURCE but also it is where all things Return from Fulfillment and COMPOUND at the SOURCE. (Wheel of Fortune After much soul-searching, the Fool begins to see how everything connects)

The intersection of the 8 or the Chaos Theory picture I posted is an X

Right in the middle. X

I always Look at the middle of ALL of these things. Polarity , The Load.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

... I've had this conversation before... DeJaVu!

So maybe (and I think this is right) The source contains the Fool / The Wheel of Fortune / and The World.

At the source you begin the journey as the fool, your first circle is to learn the basics, first 9 cards. (9 makes more sense numerologically) You come back at the Wheel of Fortune with open eyes assimilating the first half of your journey and preparing for the final leg, the other half of the 8 and the last 9 cards returning to the source as the world... But wait! you will say that I skipped one... I did.

The other thing we may have missed is the source needs to contain 4 archetypes this gives it stability. The fourth will be judgement.

Sound right to anyone else?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Deja Vu x 2

is right I was just coming back to say it is the beginning, middle and end. Start Over

And Get This!

XXX

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I saw every consciousness combine as one and face the threat as a single formidable foe. And it was not just humans either. We have allies here and parts of the whole we don't normally perceive. This by the way is why the supposedly superior other races don't just wipe us out willy nilly.

Wow. JingleLord. That is why they don't mess with us. This is why I was going on about us being the center of the whole show.

Listen, I participate in Chinese Cultural Arts. People who are behind the times will commonly ask me, 'Have you ever been to China?' Why would I want to go to China? All of the great teachers have migrated here. No need to go to China. China has come to us. Same deal with US. We don't have to go anywhere it all comes to us because We are the biggest show in the universe.

I will get to my fear story and the sleep paralysis and I think that you will find the story edifying.

You know, The Moon is considered one of the hardest Trumps to figure out. What do you think of the Moon card now after reading the Oprah thread?

Sorry about the Gigantor sized images

I went ahead and added the smaller funky one because it clearly shows that our canines are; one domesticated and one wild.

Since you like Tarot cards so much I was hoping that for folks like yourself you would be able to see this right away. The knowledge of The Eighth Sphere should bring this card to life for many (I hope).

Also, Auran Vector, don't you think it is funny that in two posts on another thread you mentioned The Hopi and the Kali Yuga and I was posting about the same thing here. I am a bit humbled by the intense strangeness created around these threads.

Thanks guys and girls.

P.S. Hey, JingleLord, what is any number divided by 0?

edit on 19-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Math quiz for my Jingle Friend.

edit on 19-5-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

X
-

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Did we just figure out the meaning of life?

XXX I was thinking that too. It works here huh?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I got chills.

We'll see what she says!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I also would like to post this for anyone interested. The Thoth Tarot deck belongs just as much to Lady Freida Harris as it does to Aleister Crowley. In fact more so. She created the whole thing based on mostly correspondence with Crowley. Anyhow, I would like to do a little something to try and cast this Masterwork into a better light so that folks won't shy away from it.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Lady Frieda Harris incorporated Projective Synthetic Geometry as the basis for the design of these images. So if you have ever looked at them and thought they were cool looking there is a good reason for it. I hope all folks interested in Tarot who have been put off by Crowley (remember, Aleister Crowley is Dead) will take another look. Its safe. I promise.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I see: the dungy little beetle rolling our light up to be funneled to the gatekeepers (heavy reaper vibes.)

The figures: On the left, white eyes, mercury crux in the right hand. Docile pup at this feet. On the right? Black eyes, crossed out crux, mean dog.

The light is split through duality into tiny, tasty little vavs for the moon to fatten up on.

There's an XXX to be found as well in the top portion.

And a malformed, out-of-synch version of the same sign at the bottom.

Oh! and the tiny little beetle-rolled sun appears to have joined with the moon and increased in size.

edit on 19-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: I think those are vavs? Maybe yods?

edit on 19-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: A-duhhh. I missed something real obvious.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

We are food for the Moon. It is incredible to me that the meaning of this Trump is so easily revealed at this time. In fact it creeps me out as much as Sign00 giving out the Prima Materia of Alchemy along with instructions.

This should really be perking up some ears.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
I also would like to post this for anyone interested. The Thoth Tarot deck belongs just as much to Lady Freida Harris as it does to Aleister Crowley. In fact more so. She created the whole thing based on mostly correspondence with Crowley. Anyhow, I would like to do a little something to try and cast this Masterwork into a better light so that folks won't shy away from it.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Lady Frieda Harris incorporated Projective Synthetic Geometry as the basis for the design of these images. So if you have ever looked at them and thought they were cool looking there is a good reason for it. I hope all folks interested in Tarot who have been put off by Crowley (remember, Aleister Crowley is Dead) will take another look. Its safe. I promise.
Im convinced on Crowley.

Bought The Book of Thoth last week haven't cracked it yet.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

We are food for the Moon. It is incredible to me that the meaning of this Trump is so easily revealed at this time. In fact it creeps me out as much as Sign00 giving out the Prima Materia of Alchemy along with instructions.

This should really be perking up some ears.
What are you saying Frater?

I haven't read the book. You guy's gotta tell me.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

My take? There are no mysteries to be revealed or concealed.

No forbidden books, no ciphers.

Discovery has replaced initiation.

Welcome to the new age.

edit on 19-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: Plurp.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I saw every consciousness combine as one and face the threat as a single formidable foe. And it was not just humans either. We have allies here and parts of the whole we don't normally perceive. This by the way is why the supposedly superior other races don't just wipe us out willy nilly.

Wow. JingleLord. That is why they don't mess with us. This is why I was going on about us being the center of the whole show.

Listen, I participate in Chinese Cultural Arts. People who are behind the times will commonly ask me, 'Have you ever been to China?' Why would I want to go to China? All of the great teachers have migrated here. No need to go to China. China has come to us. Same deal with US. We don't have to go anywhere it all comes to us because We are the biggest show in the universe.

I will get to my fear story and the sleep paralysis and I think that you will find the story edifying.

You know, The Moon is considered one of the hardest Trumps to figure out. What do you think of the Moon card now after reading the Oprah thread?

Sorry about the Gigantor sized images

I went ahead and added the smaller funky one because it clearly shows that our canines are; one domesticated and one wild.

Since you like Tarot cards so much I was hoping that for folks like yourself you would be able to see this right away. The knowledge of The Eighth Sphere should bring this card to life for many (I hope).

Also, Auran Vector, don't you think it is funny that in two posts on another thread you mentioned The Hopi and the Kali Yuga and I was posting about the same thing here. I am a bit humbled by the intense strangeness created around these threads.

Thanks guys and girls.

P.S. Hey, JingleLord, what is any number divided by 0?

edit on 19-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Math quiz for my Jingle Friend.

X
-
Can I just say, that card reminds me of the dream I had in the other thread with the tower and the two "guys" me and the girl.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I still remember being a little kid arguing with the teacher that X/0 was possible and the condescending response that I shouldn't be silly.

Well I didn't try that again!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join