It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I thought the quote from the second video from "Akeelah and the Bee" was so good it deserves it's own spot.I used the original.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Marianne Williamson

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: timewalker
I'm no longer that bovine chewing his cud anymore, now I'm this raving lunatic telling everyone to calm down

soon I aim to have a really cool avatar to accent my own "evolution" on ATS...am open to suggestions.

I've spent endless hours looking for the thread that linked/invited me to this one...am curious to reread my own contribution(s); my badge of honor, if you will?

I never did get to page 21 chronologically,

Glorious days ahead!

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well formulated message

Thanks for keeping the mystery school wherever-whatever that is 😶 resonating Bright ATS💪
As said if you use it right and not for service to self S.T.S it can encourage and assist in reaching higher conscious frequencies.
These higher conscious frequencies can then begin to help make you aware of the ever present deception around you and can help you to deal with the many low frequency activities overwhelming many here on planet EA*RTH.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

If your still around you should know energy vampires may well be real, but the vast majority will not know they are doing it... I'm guessing you have learned much more since this thread, enough to know you can't hand truth out on plate, it only hinders the progression of the seeker. I will be leaving this site soon too.

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The Noonauts were a force to be reckoned with back in the day. Some of us are not here anymore. XXX RIP Val

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
A fantastical thread, Timewalker.

A question, most want to be connected to peace love and joy which I believe is humanities natural state of being. But in this dream like place, its not an easy task.

So what I'm trying to say is, if you're connected to "neither" would you not be freed from the arching altogether. No longer entangled by 'any force? Correct if wrong but I'm sure Tesla mentioned something about it. I have a video regarding the 3 6 9.

Thanks!

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join