It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Your son is gonna do fine. He's a chip off the ol block. With your genuineness, sincerity, intellect and just plain compassion, thats enough to find the ways of life.

All the other is gravy and I am sure he will make the old man proud, by the way check out JL thread in his sig.

I really enjoyed reading that.

Your on your own with cloudwatcher.

Please keep the dreams rolling. I don't mind.

We are a not for profit organization, but all new members must sign a waiver, we will not be responsible for your heads expanding too much and what you do with these new found brains.

We already had cloudwatchers resume'.
edit on 21-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

Don't forget to add that we can't be responsible if you run naked into a field and challenge the moon to duel. Thats on you!

I would like to concur for fito to keep those dreams rolling in. They are good and it souds like Mr. FITO is going to raise a future leader for us! Thank you sir. I might even let my daughter around your son.

She did just save humanity after all...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

You are right JL too, that's your symbol to you and who knows I might just find some more x's for me down the road. That thing is everywhere.

So lets recap:

Relinquished some fear of hundreds if not thousands....check

Met many new great minds..check

Met some not so great ones...check

Established we are food for the moon and you might run out naked and challenge it to a duel...check

X marks the spot...check

Had several synchronicities between current members....check

Most if not all have had night terrors, sleep paralysis, and have had multiple UFO sightings...chec

Deciphered some old Occult secrets...check

Started a new cult...check

Learn we need to loose the ego....check

We be destined to be a singular conscious world mind by natural or artificial means...check

We find frogs and snakes at most interesting times...check

Some of us are dirty old men some of are not, but most are twisted in some way....check

Goldfish are very important.....check.

We are still here after 6:00pm "anytime" May 21, 2011 Thanks to JingleLords 19 month old daughters potato chip ritual.....check

I'm sure I am missing a couple of things and they probably went right over my head....maybe.

edit on 21-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

You only hinted at the most important one...

Understand and live by "The Goldfish Principal"

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Got it keep goldfish hydrated and with you at all times........check

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f943c874901f.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Ha haaa That is awesome!

It can be the cover to the book: "Noonauts and the Goldfish Principal, how to find your Spiritual Destiny and get a headache at the same time"

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Here you go.

Just printed your summary right before your post and thought, man we should make a manual.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Here is what it would look like if all the Noonauts got together for a drive...

Watch the whole thing or skip to 1:15 This is super trippy...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Yeah you right! 1:15 is good. Do Doobie Doo!

This is what happens on the other side. Noonaut roll call.

edit on 22-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The following video is a scene from the awesome sci-fi, "Outlander" from a few years back, about a non-terrestrial Human (member of an advanced 'progenitor race'), who crash-lands in Norway in 909AD..

In this scene he has to upload the data concerning the planet he's crashed upon, including its language and whatnot. It is conveyed that the Earth is an abandoned seed colony, created by the non-terrestrial Humans, millennia earlier.

I may have mentioned in this thread (or perhaps elsewhere in the Noonautical collaboration) that I once experienced a sort of seizure/ trance-state wherein a very similar upload presented itself as an electrical storm of data shuffling/ forcible implantation, taking place in my mind.

Describing it to a friend who recently had a stroke he expressed surprise that the experience sounds so much like a stroke/ seizure. I experienced this NINE YEARS before the film came out**.

**NB - Much in the same way, I experienced a striking hypnagogic trance / visitation / symbiotic implant experience, TWO YEARS before the original Matrix film came out (remember the little techno-critter that Agent Smith puts in Neo's abdomen?) Not sure if I've shared the details of that experience with fellow Noonauts yet; let me know if you'd like to know more.

Weird and terrifying in equal measure, and very relevant somehow, though I've yet to fully grasp what it all means.

Coming back to the 'data upload' experience:

- It was the first seizure (electrical storm in my brain-space, coupled with paralysis and pain) that I ever had.

- It was also the longest-lasting of those that I have experiences, and the most intense.

There's been a few more since; I now believe there is a chance that they were technologically-induced... Apparently I began talking in Arabic or similar at some point during the experience. I think I was praying for protection - the experience was 'out of the blue' - and bloody terrifying. It was as though my brain, via the mental screen of my mind's eye, was a hard disk, being written with trillions of bits of data at a super-rapid rate.

I guess the experience may have only lasted a few seconds - but subjectively it felt like several minutes - millions of images, knowledge-sets and instructions being scanned in, uploaded in layers, linked throughout into a cohesive 'program' - tangential relationships between each set were subconsciously recognised during the process, though consciously I recall none of the data.

edit on 22-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: fixing link (hopefully)..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

The Noonaut's guide to Love, Life, The Universe and Everything.

Tagline - Manual for a Lightworker at the End of the Age.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord

Here is what it would look like if all the Noonauts got together for a drive...

Watch the whole thing or skip to 1:15 This is super trippy...

This reminds me something else. Still trying read between the lines on this story but I can see the same underlying theme in a lot of movies and books.

Babes in Toyland

Once You Enter Toyland, You Can Never Go Back.......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e51cf6bb0183.jpg[/atsimg]

Wait Wait.......Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70966895bfbf.jpg[/atsimg]

Scanned that one got the book.

Again 4th day (image location) is the gate with the cow jumping over the moon------polarity, two towers.

Ok all you, summarize... I'm out of ideas.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

NooNauts

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a7b00d747b0.jpg[/atsimg]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6574ed1487e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c89f00c48410.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/443b0049a8ee.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a29ca2f56c9.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7486692c4c7d.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57ea6108a3ae.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a7d1ef41645.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6a77fd7997d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4014cb9d4309.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92073be5c519.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7410be785eb9.png[/atsimg]

Now That's A Motley Crue!

Credit goes to JingleLord for the FishNaut idea.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

NooNauts

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a7b00d747b0.jpg[/atsimg]

Noonaut Academy: We will not steal your soul but will twist your mind

Well actually FITO's tag line was much nicer ha haa

Mr.Walker of Time, This is exactly what I had in mind! Absolutely brilliant!

As far as Hitchhikers dolphin scene you have (maybe inadvertently) just referenced one of the greatest repositories of wisdom on this planet.

Everyone always laughs, I suppose Douglas Adams was a comedy writer, but seriously, this guy knew some stuff and he shared it with everyone in his books.

I believe you can learn more about the universe reading Heinlein and Adams than you could reading every hermetic text ever written. While I haven't read every Hermetic text ever written I've gotten more insight from those two modern authors than all the ancient and spiritual lore I have every read, which isn't a small amount by the way.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I love that movie!

Hey Baby, I got a spaceship, wanna see?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I tend to agree with you here. However, I do have more faith in humanity than you and am still not 100% convinced this would be bad. We are tool users...

Think about this: Have you ever driven on a crowded freeway or busy fast streets? Maybe Dallas, LA, San Francisco? Those are the three places I've driven that pop into mind here. How is it that everyone is not crashing and smashing every five minutes? Seriously think about the absolute marvel required for man and machine to operate as they do without causing destruction at every turn!

There will be accidents, but overall I think it is good. A singularity would probably work the same... But like I said I'm still on the fence, just questioning for now.

Aaaand thanks to this post, last night I had a dream about sitting my cat down for a heart-to-heart talk about the pitfalls of trans-humanism. I blame your avatar, Jinglelord.

My objections:

1. Voluntary cybernetic enhancement? Sure. It'll be totally voluntary. At first.

After all, who doesn't want all the nifty advantages of an auxillary memory and tissue regeneration and all the other vaunted super-powers? They're already sexifying androids in the mass media, so by the time this sort of tech is readily available, very few people will have any qualms about lining up to be chipped.

As with many of our Faustian bargains with those who supply our tech conveniences, we're so eager to enjoy our new toys that we fail to examine the fine print. Which, to my prophetic eye, will likely boil down to millions of data-wipeable, neurally rewired, remote controlled meat-bots.

Yep, the first several million or so will be volunteers, avid consumers. The holdouts? Well...

2. Yes, there is a multi-institutional process dedicated to programming the population. Yes, exposure to many of those elements is quasi-voluntary. Which is why wet-wire tech that would allow for direct programming would be so much more appealing to a control-freak oligarchical power structure.

3. It might be a race against a self-aware, self-directed hyper-entity vs. an artificially constructed hive race. In an ideal world, where autonomy and respect are the driving principles, cybernetic enhancement would be pretty darn keen. In this world? Not so much.
edit on 22-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: blurgh.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

And, obviously, make sure the egg doesnt burn and the movie doesnt start skipping
As they are equally present parts of what "is." And if all we do is look at things from our thought processes, true growth will never occur.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

And, obviously, make sure the egg doesnt burn and the movie doesnt start skipping
As they are equally present parts of what "is." And if all we do is look at things from our thought processes, true growth will never occur.

Thats what I said in the OP.

Respect for what IS. We ALL have reason.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Long story short: save yourself, indenture your children to be feedbags.

Let our goldfish amass on the green plain.

I had to read your comment here a couple of times before it registered, but am I correct in saying that you meant something like: 'Develop your potential to the fullness of the natural order of things, serve the good, and train your children to be sources for the seeds of spiritual development, to nourish and provide for those who are still preparing to run the race'...?

Firstly, Fly, I loved reading about your parenting style. It's pretty damn cool. I bet your kids are are a blast to hang out with.

Secondly, my take on your dream, where most pass peacefully, but a few take refuge on the air-ships; is that those who chose to save themselves did so at a truly terrible price. They get to live, and the shark-race gets to use their children and their children's children, ad infinitum as a source of food.

I think we've all got a pretty good grasp of the Goldfish Principle at this point. When I think of a fully conscious hyper-entity, I think of synchronized schools of goldfish.
edit on 22-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: doh.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Just to clarify, i wasnt talking about the difference between the systems/bodies say, commenting in this thread, but about the individual systems contained within those bodies, as illustrated by that image. i am sure some understood it to mean those systems without but it applies equally, and primarily, to the systems within. So even if you understand it, live it, and are continuously conscious of all systems within your body, not everyone reading might be the same! The continuous simultaneous awareness of the observer and the action (any part of the physical body, or resultant system) allows us to understand how things exist beyond our mental constructs around them. It allows us to truly make movement instead of only observing it.

So, it was less of a comment on us having a.. sovereign part, it was more directed at the individual sovereign systems that make up the individual body.

But it most certainly is an allegory to how we interact with each other. If we can allow another system to exist on their own, outside of how our own mind and thoughts see it, it is exactly the same process whether it is another person or our own lungs and heart.

It is good to finally see people start walking and talking in this direction, it is encouraging.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join