It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden: Pentagon releases home videos!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
reply to post by Reflected

The video you watched must be clearer than the one I saw. In the video I saw it looked like all the plugs were standard 110 V plugs. Which would be consistent if he was powered by a gas generator.

I paused the video and zoomed in as best I could but still could not see anything inconsistent with a portable generator.

Two things I don't understand.

1. Why if he is using a gas generator would it be 110v? You can get gas generators of varying voltage, it would make sense that he acquired one which complied with local voltage.

2. Even if the gas generator does run on 110v, how did he acquire all the products for 110v and why? It would seem pretty pointless to me.

Tell me why wouldn't you buy a 220v gas generator? and that's why Osama wouldn't buy a 110v gas generator.

220v is what Pakistan uses.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Reflected because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by Reflected because: grammer/spellings - I know still bad >. extra DIV

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Kevin I am sorry for your ridiculous brainwashedness that insists you look at things in such a bizarre way.

But truly if you do not soon see the total idiocy of the thought patterns that govern you in these decisions you will become completely irrelevant.

Cannot you see past the hilarity of the script that runs this all ??? Better wake up and realize that you can retrain your brain.....perhaps a Kundalini type experience shall "wash over you:.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I don't know.
I do know that it is not uncommon for electronics made for US standards to be used in this part of the world. Nothing in any of the images or videos of the compound give any suggestion of high tech, state of the art equipment. But what we have seen is consistent with what is common in this part of the world.

Most gas generators have multiple voltage options.

Just because Pakistan's standard voltage is 220 V doesn't mean that everything in the country must run on 220 V.
I just wonder how many US military supplies ended up in the hands of the Pakistani people over the years. People make due with what they have available. I don't see why it is hard to accept the possibility that Osama got his hands on a 110 V TV and then found a 110 generator to make it work.

edit on 5/7/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

I don't know.
I do know that it is not uncommon for electronics made for US standards to be used in this part of the world. Nothing in any of the images or videos of the compound give any suggestion of high tech, state of the art equipment. But what we have seen is consistent with what is common in this part of the world.

Most gas generators have multiple voltage options.

I think we will have to agree to disagree.

You do raise another good point though... These terrorist sorts are meant to have quite a lot of money floating around, (funding insergants etc) and according to the initial reports the house they raided cost 1million USD (this is challenged by pakistan that say it was more like 250,000 USD).

So taking into consideration the above why is he living in what looks like a slum with 1970's/80's cheap TV's? Crazy. Fit the stereotype much?

You know if this video was posted by a user here and not the US Gov I wonder if ANY one would believe that was Osama...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Does anyone have any even remotely solid evidence to suggest it is not him? So far we've only seen speculation which all have multiple explanation. And please don't say that "it's not him cause it's not him". Read the text in the background image if you are about type that

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Does anyone have any even remotely solid evidence to suggest it is not him? So far we've only seen speculation which all have multiple explanation.

dude, ur in the same boat with kevin,
ur credibility is now in question as you keep
pushing this agenda, it's him!!! it's him !!!
it's him !!!

the evidence is overwhelming..
you are wrong and you r siding
with a lying corrupt government.

however, there is hope for you
to change.

why do u do this??
is your paycheck worth your soul ???
did you sign a deal with the devil ??
cuz u r representing him right now.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Aggie Man

Yeah lol watching himself on TV is funny. I wish they would give us the audio if they have it that is but I would be surprised if they didn’t

So because you see a video that claims to be Osama Bin Laden you believe it huh? Other than seeing the left side of his face, how the heck do you know who it is? I did not see one thing that showed me in that video to prove it was him. Why would someone record him watching TV? Why was he watching footage of himself from back in 2001? And what station do you watch that shows maybe 30 seconds of one show and then shows something else?
This is a flippin joke, right?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Videos at least four years old.

www.infowars.com...

Also at this link a longer version of the video.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
dude, ur in the same boat with kevin,
ur credibility is now in question as you keep
pushing this agenda, it's him!!! it's him !!!
it's him !!!

My credibility? You lie. Here you lie that I've claimed it's him. I have never said such a thing. You lied about the 230v power cords too and now it's my credibility that is in question???

the evidence is overwhelming..
you are wrong and you r siding
with a lying corrupt government.

Yeah if there would be any evidence I'd be happy with that. However what you and some others have posted doesn't fit the definition of evidence to begin with as they are easily explained.

however, there is hope for you
to change.

why do u do this??
is your paycheck worth your soul ???
did you sign a deal with the devil ??
cuz u r representing him right now.

No need to change here, thank you for your concern however.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

In the first video, Bin Laden is shown wearing a white skullcap and shirt and a golden robe. He speaks to the camera in the style of previous video addresses by the al-Qaeda leader.

Looks like Obama..errr..Osama stays stylish eh?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yeah they are showing some of it on BBC news, got a few questions

Why does he look so young

If there was no internet and phone how could this compound have been used as an Al’Qa’ida command post.

Smoke signals, how else? The same way they plotted 9/11.

2nd

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

WHAT is wrong with you??

I mean....seriously.......you want people on "your" side, with that??

Mmmmmkay.......

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

lmfao

I can NOT believe they made the same mistake twice.
Bin Laden is LEFT handed. He is using his right hand
on the remote. Big Oops, there. hahahaha
get it right next time guys. hahahaha

also, there was no phone in the compound
how does that sat receiver work without
being hooked to a phone line for billing
purposes ???

Also, look at the outside of the compound
on a 360 rotation in the pics. There is no sat tv dish
but that is a sat receiver. another oops
hahahaha

Also, the double split-color walls does not match the
color of the walls in the Pakistan video. This was videoed
at a different location. where will be disclosed next.

and one of the biggest goofs was the power strip.
Pakistan's electric grid is a standard 220 volt.
The video shows a 110 volt power strip. Meaning
this chit video was filmed in the US of A.

Next time, get somebody to do your fake videos
who is not fresh off the farm at Langley.
The talent u guys got now just sucks.

IT'S FAKE !!!! A Psy-Op from our own CIA !!!

Sounds like good info. Can these comments be verified? No disrespect to the poster you understand. I just don't like believing everything I read.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

The vid of him watching TV...inconclusive, The rest....sorry, can't buy it. I have pics of OBL from 2001 and compared to the "new" vids supposedly from late 2010...they do not look like the same guy. Forget the dyed beard...the face is similar but still very different in certain features such as his original pics looking bony like an old man. Also, looks like he has not only stopped aging, but he actually looks younger here. His beard is thicker, covers more of the cheeks, and the eyebrows look different. Remember, the MSM says they were made late 2010. Yeah whatever. OK I wear tinfoil hats! go ahead say it lol.

Either I have lost my mind (which I won't rule out) or these latest vids basically show a psyops mission that has gotten sloppy or desperate. I mean, if the masses really buy this...we are lost.
edit on 8-5-2011 by empireoflizards because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

lmao

and another Oooops

take another look at the video
watch the TV screen on the
close ups.

the hearing impaired closed captioning
has been enabled and is in Arabic.

As you all know Arabic is read from right to left
not left to right like english is.

However you cannot change the default cursor
for the satellite menus.

Notice when this fake Bin Laden opens the menu
to change channels from the menu screen,
the highlighted option (cursor) automatically
defaults to the first selection on the LEFT,
not the RIGHT which means this is an english
based sat company not an Arabic based sat company.

Also, notice the ticker in Arabic at the bottom is
always on, even when he changes the channels.
He is watching Al Jazeera which already is broadcasting
in Arabic. Why would he need Arabic sub-titles?
He already speaks Arabic
lmao

some wood for the fire

we about ready for the marsh mellows yet ????
hahaha

lol, I'm still waitin on them dead Bin Laden
photos

edit on 5/7/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Are you Sherlock Homes reincarnated? You certainly have a good eye for detail. Like your other post, can anyone else confirm what Sherlock is claiming?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Already posted: Pics proven 4 year old.

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
There is nothing on them worth seeing, unless you want to see OBL holding a remote control flipping through his TV channels (he's such a sheeple
) watching himself on the news.

Apparently one of them had something on it that wasn't meant for our ears, as officials said "it would be inappropriate", thus they provided video without audio.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

Wtf does that mean, 'inappropriate'. It's ok for the government to spread endless fear of terrorists - that's appropriate, but some comment this guy makes is deemed 'not appropriate' for the masses. Yawn.

The government itself is what is not appropriate. It too should be silenced and removed.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by empireoflizards
reply to post by kevinunknown

The vid of him watching TV...inconclusive, The rest....sorry, can't buy it. I have pics of OBL from 2001 and compared to the "new" vids supposedly from late 2010...they do not look like the same guy. Forget the dyed beard...the face is similar but still very different in certain features such as his original pics looking bony like an old man. Also, looks like he has not only stopped aging, but he actually looks younger here. His beard is thicker, covers more of the cheeks, and the eyebrows look different. Remember, the MSM says they were made late 2010. Yeah whatever. OK I wear tinfoil hats! go ahead say it lol.

Either I have lost my mind (which I won't rule out) or these latest vids basically show a psyops mission that has gotten sloppy or desperate. I mean, if the masses really buy this...we are lost.
edit on 8-5-2011 by empireoflizards because: (no reason given)

Perhaps the comment which was deemed 'inappropriate' would have revealed the date - 10 years earlier, lol.
edit on 8-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join