It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden: Pentagon releases home videos!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

So you get debunked and you're reply is "I don't have click your links"?
for not respecting the motto of the site.
Btw, you could've just used googles image search with "230v power cable" and it would've saved you the embarrasment. If you however don't wish to do that here's few quicky links to other readers to show what comes up:
Roland (guitar?)
Notebook power cable
and so forth...

reply to post by TheMaverick

Can you offer evidence to that argument? I never said anything wheter or not it is him but all the evidence so far has been complete bunk. Left hand / right hand, wrong carpet, subtitles on etc. Nothing even remotely reliable.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

Bin Ldaen Already Dead

A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death.
bin laden funeral

i could go on all night,with proof bin laden been dead a long time.

You haven't given any proof.. A few sources from "Taliban leaders" via Fox news?...

If you don't want someone found you simply say they are dead.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Let's Keep This On Topic

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16c12b815906.png[/atsimg]
edit on 7-5-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by boondock-saint

So you get debunked

I got debunked ?????

what planet are you from dude ???

You and the gov got debunked here today brother.

Maybe that nice lil paycheck u guys have been gettin
will dry up soon. And we can get down to rebuilding
this great country again with honor and integrity.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Actually how can we even come to the conclusion that it is even him without a frontal view?I think it's bogus.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

who is this guy ???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't have a clue but I'll bet ya
the CIA knows.

but it sure as hell ain't Bin Laden

edit on 5/7/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
On every youtube news channels people aren't believing that is bin laden, i hope people do wake up and realize he is already dead.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Nice construction standards there.

And you'd think that a guy with a million dollar compound could afford a new Ikea stand for this TV.

Or, with three captive wives the house good be a bit cleaner.

Just Saying.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Bin laden looks like he gained weight..I thought he was on dialysis 10 years ago and frail looking so he would be nothing but skin and bones if he was still alive today

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
Actually how can we even come to the conclusion that it is even him without a frontal view?I think it's bogus.

This is the most hilarious claim I have ever seen.They give us a video with a side shot and we are supossed to believe it's OBL.Come on.How ridiculous.But the American people will eat this up and be at the ballots again voting for Obama.Regardless of what's in the room or not,there is no way to convince me it's him.The real evidence is the lack of facial footage.BUNK..

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have seen the videos, I have read through

all the pages in this thread,

by preponderant of the evidence only

have I made my decision these videos are fake..

This whole thing is staged, your being duped people.

There is no such thing as coincidence.

Somethings not right in Denmark.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

You haven't given any proof.. A few sources from "Taliban leaders" via Fox news?...

If you don't want someone found you simply say they are dead.

PROOF ? what you expect,from the net ?

all i can do is lead you to news clips and archives,and documents..and you deduce your own opinion from that...

and my stance is,bin laden been dead a long time..

Wednesday, October 16, 2002 TEL AVIV Osama Bin Laden appears to be dead but his colleagues have decided that Al Qaida and its insurgency campaign against the United States will continue, Israeli intelligence sources said.
Mossad Intelligence report

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I am new to posting on these forums. I have been reading for a few weeks now. I have a few questions?

1. Is any one here able to say POSITIVELY that they KNOW what the real Osama even looks/looked like?

2. Where is your source/proof of a the real Osama from?

3. Are you able to prove without a shadow of a doubt, who the REAL Osama is/was?

I for one, don't believe any of the Osama crap. I don't believe he did 9/11, I don't believe he's been hiding in caves, I wonder if he ever was a threat at all to the USA. I didn't know of him before 9/11. I don't know who the hell this man is/was or if he even existed, except through the voices of our government telling us.

At this point in time, I believe we need to move away from Democrat, Republican, or Independents, I think we need to form "The Common Sense Party"...

*EDITED for type*

edit on 7-5-2011 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You could narrow the possibilities by releasing his DNA findings, so that they can be compared to one or more of the hundreds of close male relatives he has. You could find a close member of his mother's family and get her DNA too.

You might not get the "bingo" you are looking for, but narrow the possibilities by....oh....several billions of possibilities is very conclusive.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Let's Keep This On Topic

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16c12b815906.png[/atsimg]
edit on 7-5-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

Whoever believes that is Osama Deserves the repercussions the government will throw on you

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Aside from the power cord, right hand, and having an osama that doesn't look like the original osama at all

does anyone find the video recording completely awkward? even the lamest home video doesn't film the tv for that long then quickly zooms in on the person. who filmed it? why? probably pointless to answer because it just further proves this video was created as "evidence"

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Kev, thanks very much for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, it hasn't quite gone the way you were hoping it would.

How are you feeling about all this? We know what you believe, but seriously, are you feeling comfrotable with it all?

I know you believe that 9/11 went down as per the script and to say anything against it is a weakness, but come on buddy, you know this aint right.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
do we get dates for these videos? i'd like the dates
edit on 7-5-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm usually NOT one to jump on every single conspiracy and I will admit to quite a bit of flip-flopping (almost as much as the U.S Government on this hash of a story thus far) on whether it's been one big lie or it was at close to the offical script and they really did nail him on May 1st. I started off really sceptical but over the past few days I have been leaning more towards the fact that they might have really got him ALMOST like they said.

But this new video... well, now I'm convinced this is all one big PsyOp. That is not Sheik Osama Bin Laden. Just check out the ears.

Bin Laden had noticeably small ears. The guy in the video does not. Do ears grow as you get older?

Uhh....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I feel soooo sorry for the people who believe this bin laden in the video, its really really sad

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join