It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden: Pentagon releases home videos!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by boondock-saint
dude, ur in the same boat with kevin,
ur credibility is now in question as you keep
pushing this agenda, it's him!!! it's him !!!
it's him !!!

My credibility? You lie. Here you lie that I've claimed it's him. I have never said such a thing. You lied about the 230v power cords too and now it's my credibility that is in question???

PsykoOps, he didn't lie about the 230v power cords, he simply put forward a proposition.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Its gone past that stage to be honest.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
If he had dyed his beard with any dye that lasted, then the video of the "grey beard" man came so long after the other vids that the grey had time to grow in while the black hair was cut out. But the black beard guy has a fatter face and colder looking eyes than any previous bin Laden tape ever had. What we have here is a failure to fabricate.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The 230v 110 volt part is bull.

In any foreign country that uses 230volt you can buy tranformers that step down 230 to 110 volts to run TVs cable boxes ro anyother electricial device/
I was a electrician in the navy and did it many times in foreign countries.

I hand also run 110 volt equipment from 3 phase 440 volt generators. at mining operations.

Many computers have a switch allowing you to run them from 220 v or 110 v

By the time they got bin laden i believe his beard and hair was white.

But he dyed it black encase someone saw him from a distance or at night would believe it was just some one that looked like bin laden NOT bin laden him self.

Then its come out that the US government used spy drones to try to see who was in the compound but never got a clear view of bin laden.

As for English Bin Laden could speak and understand English he just refused to. many Saudis speak and understand English. he attended Brummana High School, a Quaker school in Brummana, Lebanon, along with several of his half brothers He alse had irish private tutors and taught English to Osama
www.quora.com...
www.irishcentral.com...

Bin Laden earned a degree in civil engineering in 1979 this would have meant he would have to be able read at least some english.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I'm less interested in the intricacies of the Pakistani electrical system than I am about the gentle rocking motion that Bin Laden demonstrates as he's watching the television. Reminds me of those caged Polar Bears you see in zoos, the one's which are slowly going mad through confinement & stress.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
If he had dyed his beard with any dye that lasted, then the video of the "grey beard" man came so long after the other vids that the grey had time to grow in while the black hair was cut out. But the black beard guy has a fatter face and colder looking eyes than any previous bin Laden tape ever had. What we have here is a failure to fabricate.

I totally agree. It just seems to me to be one more absurdity that they would suggest OBL died his beard for a video message. It just seems an absurd suggestion...why on earth would he do that?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yeah they are showing some of it on BBC news, got a few questions

Why does he look so young

If there was no internet and phone how could this compound have been used as an Al’Qa’ida command post.

Smoke signals, how else? The same way they plotted 9/11.

2nd

LOL!

Yes, the exceptionally sophisticated outfit that managed to circumvent all US security, over months,and pull off 9/11 doesn't have an internet connection for their Commander.
edit on 8-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Niall197

Agreed, someone reliving times past.

PARADIGM INTEL, supported by BSU's.
Current hypothesis:

Bin Laden in 2005 had burned out,
depressed, and stressed to the point
of a break down.

Bin Laden no money, nothing he could do,
spending his final days,aging, hiding in barren rooms,
under house arrest, a failure.
This was not what he expected from his
privileged life

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
It's very hard to lose all skcepticism when there is sooo much misinformation being peddled out on a daily basis. Im 90% sure they got Bin laden on May 1st, but dont think I will ever be 100% sure. just like so many other conspiracies.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a) This looks like a much younger Osama
b) What could he possibly say that requires there to be no audio? Suspicous
c) Does anyone remember the story of Osama having four clones? I don't have time to dig it up but if anyone does it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Every time I see a supposed video of Bin Laden, he looks COMPLETELY different. Different appearance and face from every single video.

I just watched the ABC news report on it, when the anchor asked if the Pentagon had a response to why they cut the audio, the woman being interviewed said:
"They do have the audio, they just don't want to promote his propaganda. So they killed the audio on this; they just don't want that message to get out anymore of what Bin Laden was trying to say. They said you can pretty much guess of the types of things he was trying to say."

You know what Pentagon, how about you spare me YOUR propaganda. You offend me, and insult my intelligence and others with this tremendously pathetic propaganda. It is remarkable that they do not show his face, and also cut the audio. Then they show an entirely different video, supposedly another "home video", and once again, it looks nothing like Bin Laden.. not at all.

This country is being run on bulls--t and lies.
edit on 8-5-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by boondock-saint
dude, ur in the same boat with kevin,
ur credibility is now in question as you keep
pushing this agenda, it's him!!! it's him !!!
it's him !!!

My credibility? You lie. Here you lie that I've claimed it's him. I have never said such a thing. You lied about the 230v power cords too and now it's my credibility that is in question???

PsykoOps, he didn't lie about the 230v power cords, he simply put forward a proposition.

It was a proposition but when it was proven wrong and he kept saying it then it became a lie. That's how it goes.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Watch the video and keep in mind that Osama was left-handed.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

He is holding the remote with his right hand. On the FBI website it states Bin Laden is left handed and walks with a cane. Also on this site, Bin Laden is not accused of the 911 attacks. Take a look.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Does anyone have any even remotely solid evidence to suggest it is not him? So far we've only seen speculation which all have multiple explanation. And please don't say that "it's not him cause it's not him". Read the text in the background image if you are about type that

Does anyone have any even remotely solid evidence to suggest it is him.

AND THEN WE HAVE THIS GUY ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

Oh that again. Yeah if you're left/right handed you can never ever use the other one for doing anything. Unless you're left and right handed... uuh there's a conspiracy.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Valid point. It pretty much looks exactly like him in the video. Of course it could be a lookalike.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Sure, you can switch hands. Can you explain why on the FBI website it doesn't accuse him of the 911 attacks?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

you know,a good make up artist,could make you look like a convincing bin laden....honestly,the work being released by the government,is so shoddy,and poor...if this video was put out as a CV for work in film and studios...the person would not get the job...

which is my main point in this thread....they are just insulting people's intelligence with this stuff...it's foooooking embarrassing..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Lol so silly. Why is anyone even paying attention?

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join