It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden: Pentagon releases home videos!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Osama Bin Laden: Pentagon releases home videos

www.bbc.co.uk

The Pentagon has released home videos of Osama Bin Laden, seized at the secret compound in Pakistan where he was shot dead by US special forces last week.

The tapes show him watching himself on television, and preparing a video message addressed to the US.

At a news briefing in Washington, the Pentagon also released a propaganda video recorded by Bin Laden.

In total, five videos were seized during last week's US commando raid
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7-5-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
First of all i am sorry if this has already been posted, its just breaking on BBC right now. I hope this goes some way to persuading people that Osama Bin Laden really was killed last week. I haven’t watched the videos yet but when I find them I will try to embed them on this thread and I will add more as information becomes available.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Anyone seen the videos yet?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Guys if interested they are showing them on BBC news just now. And i must say it doesn’t look like him, much much younger.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Anyone seen the videos yet?

Been watching live on MSNBC (online streaming).

They were getting the details, in studio, from their colleagues who were just at the government briefing....even before they had the DVD with the (five) clips cued to air on the broadcast. Now, just watching them over and over, and discussing...

Sound removed (by gov't, to prevent more propaganda)....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So are these naughty home videos?

You know, four wives, trampolines, that sort of thing?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

There is no audio on the film, but Pentagon officials said it was a message to the United States.

Are they going to release what bin Laden actually said? Or let us decipher it ourselves but reading his lips? ...That wouldn't actually surprise me, tbh.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
From what I have seen so far these tapes are just garbage.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

I really don’t think I would want to see Osama in a “naughty” home video, but he does have a fit niece.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yeah they are showing some of it on BBC news, got a few questions

Why does he look so young

If there was no internet and phone how could this compound have been used as an Al’Qa’ida command post.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There is nothing on them worth seeing, unless you want to see OBL holding a remote control flipping through his TV channels (he's such a sheeple
) watching himself on the news.

Apparently one of them had something on it that wasn't meant for our ears, as officials said "it would be inappropriate", thus they provided video without audio.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Yeah lol watching himself on TV is funny. I wish they would give us the audio if they have it that is but I would be surprised if they didn’t

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just for relieve: what about copyright? Did Osama's heritors approved airing?

second

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I found this bit of the BBC article interesting and worth keeping in consideration:

There is nothing in the videos to place Bin Laden in the compound where he was killed.

Not a big deal of course, just something to note.
Looking forward to seeing actual footage, though.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad2

Copyright, they stole the video’s after they assassinated the guy so i don’t think that would be high on their list of concerns

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Too young, nose too fatty, eyes too soft looking, face too wide. Not the Bin laden we were originally sold.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad2
Just for relieve: what about copyright? Did Osama's heritors approved airing?

second

I would love to see his estate sue for airing them...then see the US counter sue for damages from his various attacks.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Actually they are saying some are old video’s there are also other video’s showing him as a “older” man. I was thinking the same as well at first.

link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Actually they are saying some are old video’s there are also other video’s showing him as a “older” man. I was thinking the same as well at first.

link   
Okay, so there's no audio, why not? Oh yeah, we're being protected again. Thanks, Uncle Sam. Or is it that the guy in the video has a drawling southern U.S accent?

Is it really him? Who knows, who cares, simply because this whole episode is nothing but rolling B.S!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join