It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden: Pentagon releases home videos!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherwerx

now I'm convinced this is all one big PsyOp. That is not Sheik Osama Bin Laden. Just check out the ears.

it is,one really poor PsyOp being played out...in the video,they just released ....the whole video is centered around whats on the TV..nothing else..apart from someone who doesn't look like bin laden...

but if you notice,they only show bin laden on TV..and 9/11 ..it to put across the subconscious effect of believing it's bin laden..most people who only glance,or read the headlines buy this crap..

who ever is in charge of the media spin,and damage control,must really underestimate peoples intelligence.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I agree, I wonder which body double it was? This is just meant to feed the sensationalism surrounding this bogus sham.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by neo96

Could it not be that he was just using a US receiver because that’s what he was given, I mean if you found out there was a Honda in his back yard would you claim it was a Japanese cover up.

Looked like a BS receiver to me.

Mine has been going mad recently.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I saw these and find it hard to believe Osama was living in that pitiful dumpy house......They also said he had NO internet yet he had 5 computers???Why would you live in a dump for 5 yrs have 5 computers ,but have satellite tv,but no internet????...How could he keep in touch with his group and plan attacks with no internet?...Very fishy to me...

Oh and if IT was him i do not believe he would dye his beard...lol...In the video of him on the floor they did not show his full face so we do not even know if it was him.....
edit on 7-5-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
I found this bit of the BBC article interesting and worth keeping in consideration:

There is nothing in the videos to place Bin Laden in the compound where he was killed.

Not a big deal of course, just something to note.
Looking forward to seeing actual footage, though.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

I agree WE DO NOT know if that was him!...I am not convinced..
second line........

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I heard they are about to release some more videos of OBL in the coming days....

Apparently these will be videos of OBL watching the video of him watching the TV with himself on it... who said he wasn't a narcissist?

Would be funny to see him watching the video of him, watching the video of him, watching the video of him, watching the video of him watching himself on TV.

Then we notice in each video it is a different Osama bin Laden. So it would be like each body double watching the other one, kinda like a tape they study to make sure they are all on the same page with their actions, etc, hahaha
edit on 7-5-2011 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hi ATS,

This is my first post, I have been a long time reader of these forums and decided to make an account today after I noticed that the electrical sockets shown in the video match those used in the US.

While watching the video I paused to get a good look at the room 'Osama' was sitting in while stroking his ego. Since I spent most of my childhood around US power sockets/transformers I instantly recognised them as such. My next action was a Google search of the type of sockets/plugs used in Pakistan and discovered they used European sockets (two prong again) but there was a difference, from looking on Google images I noticed the Euro style plug is far more bulky and simply do not match those shown in the video.

Part of me wants to doubt this discovery (it would be far more easy to accept the government story and pray the nightmare is over) but a larger part is convinced that this video was filmed in the US...

I am not saying Osama is dead or alive, nor am I concerning myself with hear-say about him being killed years ago, these issues have little proof either way...

To conclude - The evidence (to me) leans in the direction of this video being a product of America, but of course I would gladly accept evidence to the contrary.

Take care,
Reflected

p.s. I would show pictures outlining the difference between US and Euro plugs but I'm not that savvy with these boards and it's far too late in the UK to be learning tonight

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Hey kevinunkown! Yeah, I knew about this not too long ago I guess. To me it lends no credibility at all to the official story. Actually it makes the official story all that much more unbelievable. It's laughable.

U.S. officials unveil videos of bin laden

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I heard they are about to release some more videos of OBL in the coming days....

Apparently these will be videos of OBL watching the video of him watching the TV with himself on it... who said he wasn't a narcissist?

Would be funny to see him watching the video of him, watching the video of him, watching the video of him, watching the video of him watching himself on TV.

Then we notice in each video it is a different Osama bin Laden. So it would be like each body double watching the other one, kinda like a tape they study to make sure they are all on the same page with their actions, etc, hahaha

Still laughing... that was MAD TV funny !!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

Stay tuned for the next action packed silent production of...The Bin Watchin...Yes next week we'll finally see the heavily disguised Bin Watchin character realize that it is indeed himself he's been watching!

Will he stroke his putrid beard with renewed fury?

Will the poorly devised electrical system burst into flames?

Will he demand that a metal coat hanger be attached to the ancient television for improved reception?

Stay tuned for local schedules and times...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
Check out this commentary by the bbc
Even they seem quite puzzled by the difference of his appearance in different videos.
"that doesn't look like him"
"it's before he dyed his beard" the other reporter interupts.
"if thats him it's a much older looking binladen than we saw in a previous clip"

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 7-5-2011 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

I watched this clip...

They really want to say,' Oh WOW...this fake a@@ BS!"

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Stay tuned for the next action packed silent production of...The Bin Watchin...Yes next week we'll finally see the heavily disguised Bin Watchin character realize that it is indeed himself he's been watching!

Will he stroke his putrid beard with renewed fury?

Will the poorly devised electrical system burst into flames?

Will he demand that a metal coat hanger be attached to the ancient television for improved reception?

Stay tuned for local schedules and times...

Puhahahha LOL!

Thank you for posting that it made my day!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

dude, thank you

You just proved my point.
the video shows a 110 volt
power strip which they do not
use in Pakistan

Osama could have been getting 110 V from a portable gas generator. They are very common in this part of the world where the power supply is unpredictable.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
so this is bin laden....

No, this is the same guy that
did the last fake Bin Laden video
where he was eating with his right
hand and he's using that right hand
again in this one.

I work with a lot of Muslims and whether they are right or left handed they eat with their right hand. The left handed Muslims who work for me use their right hand for many things that a lefty from our culture would, I don't think I need to explain why the left hand is generally not used for eating. lol

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

This is so obviously fake, I can only come to one conclusion: they're doing this on purpose now. They're doing it either to throw Obama under the bus, or they're simply laughing in our faces.

Look at the comments on the Associated Press video on Youtube. No one's buying this garbage. Even the Drudge headline kind of mocks it.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

dude, thank you

You just proved my point.
the video shows a 110 volt
power strip which they do not
use in Pakistan

Osama could have been getting 110 V from a portable gas generator. They are very common in this part of the world where the power supply is unpredictable.

What about the plugs? Did he import all the electrical equipment as well? Doesn't seem very cost effective...

Maybe this is how they found him, "Yeah Bob, we have an order for 20 TV's for a Mr Bin Laden in Pakistan"

edit on 7-5-2011 by Reflected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There is only one explanation for all of this in my opinion:

The War on Conspiracy Theorists. All of the conflicting reports, bogus videos and propaganda can be easily debunked by the conspiracy theorist. So why do it? Because the ATS is not representative of the general population and as obvious as it may seem that this is all a hoax, the general public have not been trained to recognise it. They will eat up this trash without a second thought. The best they could do is ponder for a few seconds the idea that some of this seems a little conspicuous, but it will be no match for the years of ingrained faith they have in the MSM and the government. However, what it does do is turn the blowtorch on conspiracy theorists and paint them as radicals that want to cause unrest. All the conflicting alternatives of "what really happened"plays into their hands. The desired reaction that they are after:

"Conspiracy Theorists are a serious threat to national security and must be slienced at any cost"

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by kevinunknown

Office of ISI- 500 meters form Bin Laden House
Pakistany military academy -- across the street

If OBL was alive i think he was in home prison under ISI and CIA at least 6 years ..they controled everything ..couriers, even they pay for the house. OBL threat to speak --they kill him

What do you think of this theory ?

edit on 7-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

Hehe ..my theory maybe is good

CIA had reports of sightings of a tall man doing “prison yard walks” around the compound yard, where OBL was killed, a U.S. official said.

www.breakingnews.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5

3. Are you able to prove without a shadow of a doubt, who the REAL Osama is/was?

We can't even conclusively prove who the real Obama is, let alone Osama.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Reflected

The video you watched must be clearer than the one I saw. In the video I saw it looked like all the plugs were standard 110 V plugs. Which would be consistent if he was powered by a gas generator.

I paused the video and zoomed in as best I could but still could not see anything inconsistent with a portable generator setup.

Can anyone identify the make & model of the TV?
edit on 5/7/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join