posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:01 AM
I have re-watched the videos several times now and have looked pretty hard at both strip sockets (one being on the wall to the left of OBL and the
other being on the floor infront of him).
Socket on Wall
The socket on the wall (also being the one most visible) matches a Euro 220v socket which fits in with this being filmed in Pakistan (this is contrary
to my original thoughts - part of putting forward a theory is being able to accept when you are wrong *hands up*). You can tell due to two very
1. Circular, largely spaced sockets.
2. Thin plug typical of european plugs due to circular pins.
Socket on Floor
The socket on the floor is less clear, however a few things can be picked out which shows signs of being a 110v socket, this is based on the
1. Spacing between sockets is much smaller.
2. Plugs are thicker a trait more common of US plugs this is due to the vertical length of the pins (btw don't know if pins are the correct term for
So to me it does show a mix, things which still interest me are as follows:
* More plugs used in what appears to be a 110v socket - in a country which uses 220v you would expect the opposite. Guess it's not that unusual.
* No evidence of a transformer - These are usually pretty big and heavy, I don't understand why he would have the strip sockets exposed all over the
place but keep the heavy harder to hide transformer tucked away... again however it could be in another location with an extension bringing in the
* What is the point in this home video, the filming seems deliberate to show off bland features of the room and the TV rather than the man sitting in
the room. When is the last time you took a home video of your wall?
* If they had reports of Osama being in this location since 2009 and in Pakistan since 2001 why did it take so long for him to be caught?
* Why was his body disposed of so quickly and in such a manner that he will not be found? We didn't do this with Saddam.
* Why was an unarmed man killed by highly trained special forces? No trial?
* What on earth could Osama be saying that America is so afraid of that they feel the need to mute him? This is funny for a country based in free
Well those are my gripes, again I want to stress I am not suggesting any solution or explanation simply that these things make me question the
validity of the video or rather the 'real' purpose of it. I'm not buying the official stories because of the above.