It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden: Pentagon releases home videos!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I admit form that angle it is difficult to determine who it is in the shot, however it could very well be OBL, from that angle you can’t prove that it isn’t and I can’t prove that it is.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Dunno why you think that Euro powerstrips have anything to do with Pakistan. In the Middle East this is what they look like : Pakistani Power Strips

Middle Eastern Power Strips

I know because i traveled all over the middle east.

Also ears are like fingerprints, they don't change with time :

You tell me that's the same ear ?
edit on 8-5-2011 by Mallik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mallik

This is a false statement. There is plenty of medical literature that confirms that ears (and noses) continue to grow (and sag) as one ages.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

This is a false statement. There is plenty of medical literature that confirms that ears (and noses) continue to grow (and sag) as one ages.

Get out of here :

Ears are like fingerprints

Also the two ears on the pictures are so different that any aging can be ruled out. Nobodys ears change that much over time.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Get out of here :

Ears are like fingerprints

Also the two ears on the pictures are so different that any aging can be ruled out. Nobodys ears change that much over time.

Get out of here:

That’s right. Bones, stop growing after puberty and muscle and fat cells also stop dividing. But cartilage - that’s the plastic-like stuff in ears and noses - cartilage continues to grow until the day you die. Not only does cartilage grow, but the earlobes elongate from gravity. And that makes ears look even larger.

www.doctoroz.com...

I'll take the word of an MD over your source (eHow.com) every day off the week.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I'll take the word of an MD over your source (eHow.com) every day off the week.

I know that there a minor changes, but if you look at the difference you can clearly see that there is a huge diference to the very structure of this particular ear. If such huge differences were able to be formed by aging, i hardly believe the police would be using it as a means of identifying people : Source BBC this time

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mallik

Yeah but then the photo’s are also taken at different angles, in different lighting conditions and so on in addition to this he is clearly younger in that picture. So its not really a fair comparison. Unless you get a full view of his face you cannot say “this is not OBL”.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The video of the one where a man is sitting down watching TV, his beard changes colour......watch 4:19, 4:43 & 5:11.

The video of OBL, his beard has been tweeked to look darker and looks incrediably fake. Identical tape was from 2007's image on TV.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 8-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Mallik

Yeah but then the photo’s are also taken at different angles, in different lighting conditions and so on in addition to this he is clearly younger in that picture. So its not really a fair comparison. Unless you get a full view of his face you cannot say “this is not OBL”.

While you are correct let's not forget who the burden of proof should be on here. When corporate media are reporting this as factual evidence you have a huge problem in your nation and you should by nature be VERY sceptical. Just saying.

A true healthy nations media should be as sceptical as the people it is supposed to do a service. Not repeat propaganda for the people who pay em. This is sickening to say the least and i'm deeply concerned for the entire world. The most concerning part being the people like you who seems to already have made their mind up due to such weak evidence. We as a people are getting easyer and easyer to trick although i can relate as to why you'd really want your goverment to be trustworthy and are biased towards it ? I mean who dosn't, but that will take a fight i tell you. Trustworthy goverments don't grow on trees, just look around you in the world. Places of power attract liars and psychos.

I just killed and buried Bigfoot btw, gonna take my word for it ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
something else,i've picked up on,is this man is watching TV...i though the taliban/hardline muslims,said TV was a NO NO,and is created by the devil...

kinda smacks in the face of his whole so called reason to attack america,with this alleged bin laden dude,sitting here flicking channels,breaking a fundamental rule of his hardline faith....

i though bin laden was a strong proponent of this islamic belief.

or maybe the CIA forgot about that,when making this video..??

These gadgets are satanic devices which corrupt people and society "taliban"

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Mallik

Of course not, that is why they have released this footage. You can't say it isn't, but you cannot say it is.

There are so many anomolies and then we are left debating these, all the while thay seem to be fabricating additional material. Deny ignorance or accept what the authorities tell us despite the FACT that they keep changing the script.

Once again we have so many questions, why can't they just release something that would 100% back up what they are telling us? Because at the moment it doesn't look like thay have anything, which to me demonstrates it is all an illusion.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

TV, is a good source of intelligence these day’s so even if what you say is true (link?) I think it is reasonable to assume he was watching TV to gather intelligence.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

TV, is a good source of intelligence these day’s so even if what you say is true (link?) I think it is reasonable to assume he was watching TV to gather intelligence.

You mean he has to look at images of himself in order to gather intelligence on himself?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

why can't they just release something that would 100% back up what they are telling us? Because at the moment it doesn't look like thay have anything, which to me demonstrates it is all an illusion.

If they knocked at your door and showed you, personally, his body accompanied with video evidence of the operation that killed him, you would probably say that they used a stand in corpse.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Well, say he is watching to find out if his latest audio message is being broadcast or gain intelligence on what the media are saying about him then yes it’s valuable intelligence. He didn’t use the internet or phones so the TV was probably the only source of information.
edit on 8-5-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

OBL can speak English, french, russian and arabic.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yeah i remember a time when journalists were taught in their education not to trust any forms of weak evidence. Where has it all gone ? Where are the intelligent, clever and truly unbiased journalists to represent the Americans who are actually not a gullible sack of sheep ? Hung out as conspiracy nutcases and loons...

It's terribly concercing and it's no longer just in the US and Soviet union. The United Nations of Europe are also slowly succumbing to this trash way of thinking. Slowly getting brainwashed by corporate controlled media, no longer is the layman, the normal common citizen represented by it's media, rather it is being bullied into silence by these big news corps. Soon noone can speak their true intelligent mind without being exposed as a complete clown.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Reflected

The videos are muted because you would be able to hear the CIA voices in the background coaching him on what to say and how to read his lines. The US govt has always aired his speeches. He very well could have been telling state secrets as well.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

If they knocked at your door and showed you, personally, his body accompanied with video evidence of the operation that killed him, you would probably say that they used a stand in corpse.

Aaaahhhhh yessssss...the old hypothetical argument to quiet and discredit detractors. I must say, that is a very original train of thought. And in response to your comment, if my grandmother had 18 wheels she would be a tractor trailer.

By the way, judge and jury, I would show you this overwhelming evidence that I have which proves I am innocent, however, I'm afraid you wouldn't believe me anyhow so I won't show you the evidence. Is that how it works in a court of law?

edit on 8-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Or

Bin Laden no money, nothing he could do,
spending his final days,aging, hiding in barren rooms,
under house arrest, a failure.
This was not what he expected from his
privileged life.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>