It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Clouds over Northwest Indiana

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So, where are the prophets? Is anyone going to 'accurately' predict an earthquake in Indiana?

Anyone game to predict a date and magnitude ?

1909 was biggish. 1987 near Olney caused some damage. The biggest in recent times was a small 3.8 in Dec 2010. Hardly more than a truck passing a house.

USGS will confirm an earthquake of significant proportions will hit Indiana one day.

But I want to debunk madness, so can anyone have a stab at a date or magnitude and admit there's nothing in it when it doesn't happen?

edit on 6-5-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by daggyz because: spelling

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
From a post I made in another thread:

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical

Originally posted by superman2012
Keeping us all inside watching tv/internet statment by Obama is a good way to stop us from looking at the skies.
2nd

Q F T !!!

I am NOT a chemtrail subscriber

Off work today and had the opportunity to be out and about all throut the day, it's beuatiful in southeast Texas right now! We need some rain but other than that, the temp and humidity are oddly ideal.

However, I have noticed that beginning around 8:00 or so this morning there were a good number of contrails scattered randomly over the sky; no pattern evident at all. But I noticed that they did not dissipated with time, rather they just seem to hang and spread out from their original positions.

I have noticed that throughout the day it has become more overcast ao that if you go outside and look l, you will see what appears to be various levels of cloud cover spread fairly thin.

These are not normally formed clouds from evaporation.

They, to all appearances, have been purposefully seeded.

Pictures below:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14473678ac1e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cdc11cc2983.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d749a80ebd3c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044a794ba47b.jpg[/atsimg]

No color as you will see, but these clouds were not formed through the normal process.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Not through normal process. (scoff - guffaw!)

We're talking about earthquake clouds not random skies

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Yep, not through the normal process.

Each and every one of the clouds you see pictured started out life as a condensation trail from what I initially took to be passenger planes in the morning and spread across the sky as the day progressed. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures at different times to show their progression, but this is the end result. New ones were added throughout the day, but none of the ones from earlier ever dissipated.

I know you are not familiar with me, but I see some names here I know from other threads, and they know I do not post garbage. I care not whether you give me any credence, I know what it is I saw and no words of anyone's will dissuade me from that.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

From a post I made in another thread:

Originally posted by superman2012
Keeping us all inside watching tv/internet statment by Obama is a good way to stop us from looking at the skies.
2nd

Q F T !!!

I am NOT a chemtrail subscriber

Off work today and had the opportunity to be out and about all throut the day, it's beuatiful in southeast Texas right now! We need some rain but other than that, the temp and humidity are oddly ideal.

However, I have noticed that beginning around 8:00 or so this morning there were a good number of contrails scattered randomly over the sky; no pattern evident at all. But I noticed that they did not dissipated with time, rather they just seem to hang and spread out from their original positions.

I have noticed that throughout the day it has become more overcast ao that if you go outside and look l, you will see what appears to be various levels of cloud cover spread fairly thin.

These are not normally formed clouds from evaporation.

They, to all appearances, have been purposefully seeded.

Pictures below:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14473678ac1e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cdc11cc2983.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d749a80ebd3c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044a794ba47b.jpg[/atsimg]

No color as you will see, but these clouds were not formed through the normal process.

The cloud pictures you posted look EXACTLY like what the sky looks like when the dozens of planes come suddenly out of the woodwork and fly back and forth and round and round in x's and o's appearing to be flying rather aimlessly, and coat the ENTIRE sky out in a white out haze and then leave. I don't usually use the misguided (IMO) word 'chemtrail' either (what is that really) but modifying the weather by sohphisticated seeding methods IMO is a no brainer, I live in a rather open area in Missouri over a hundred miles from any big airport, I watch the skies continuosly, and when these planes come out and these seeding operations occur IMO it is UNMISTAKABLE.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

You all know I,am a Christian,so I,will say it....In THE GOSPELS,JESUS SAYS,WATCH FOR SIGNS IN THE HEAVEN,BUT IT IS NOT YET TIME,ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS,THESE ARE LIKE BIRTH PAINS THE EARTH IS HAVING.I f someone gives dates,hour ,they are false prophets.Only God ALMIGHTY knows the date and hour.But I,do believe we are in the end times. Its in our media and how things are happening on earth and the skies(heavens).

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I live in Southwestern Michigan... nothing out of the ordinary to me.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

All these pictures are really neat and the ones with the rainbows are neat. Our skies here in S.C. are weird at times to. I,watch the night skies,they are something to see to. good report all,love the pictures!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
wow, almost 11 hours later,.
hows that earthquake comin..
Havent heard anything in the news yet,.
hmmm..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Very nice video,its pretty but gets you wondering.thanks for it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have seen this effect more than a couple times over the last year, here in Northeast Florida.

I always see them in the cloud cover that forms after a day of persistent contrails.

I have some pics too. Allow me to get them up.
edit on 6-5-2011 by IndieA because: added location

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

really neat pictures,thanks...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

darn clouds..not very reliable are they.
just when you think you have an earthquake
POW its popeye the sailor in the sky...
better to rely on your feet..they will feel it before the clouds do.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

darn clouds..not very reliable are they.
just when you think you have an earthquake
POW its popeye the sailor in the sky...
better to rely on your feet..they will feel it before the clouds do.

Yes, I concur.
everyone is triggerhappy these days.
crazypeople syndrome... its a terrible thing

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ok here are my pics. Both were taken within the last month and about 2 weeks apart, here in Northeastern Florida.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Umm,.
sometimes clouds with moisture create a rainbow effect when the suns shines through it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

So those pics (and others) seem to further the idea these rainbow clouds can be caused by 'jet exhaust'.

So IMO, when I watch these guys doing their acrobatics and flying around like drunken piltots doing their x's and o's and flying right at each other leaving brilliant white smokey spreading trails, all the while more normal traffic flys right through leaving only quickly disapating vapor trails, I think it's reasonable to ask if some type of cloud creation and seeding is taking place.

If Eastlund's HAARP patent which talks about putting up 'particle trails' in order to focus this technology, has any merit then it sems very plausible to me that there could very well be a connection between this type of seeding for clouds and manmade earthquakes.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
my god!! you would think clouds are brand new!!!!
doesnt anybody look up anymore?
they have been there and looked like this for millinia!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
my god!! you would think clouds are brand new!!!!
doesnt anybody look up anymore?
they have been there and looked like this for millinia!!

What are you talking about?

I am almost 30 years old and I have NEVER ONCE seen a rainbow cloud.

And I have had long periods of my life outdoors looking into the sky as well.

I am going to have to say it's ultra-rare.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Umm,.
sometimes clouds with moisture create a rainbow effect when the suns shines through it.

That is really odd because I always like to look at the Sun through clouds (so it doesn't blind me but I can still see the shape perfectly).

And to think of the thousands of times I looked at the Sun through the clouds, from countless different angles or perspectives, and I have never once seen this type of effect ever. How bizarre??

I have seen thousands of normal rainbows however. And they were not clouds.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join