It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Clouds over Northwest Indiana

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It's CNN who are reporting on the pilot wales. There are over sixteen of them stranded in the shallow waters near Key West.
With the timing of them and the clouds and the flooding/blasting going on...
Well...
Frankly, uneasy...

Oh - and just read that a 'Giant fire ball the size of the earth has been ejected from the sun'
That's nice.
edit on 6-5-2011 by 5senses because: add

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Whether the was an earthquake or not, I am still intrigued by these "clouds". It's not something that happens a lot, and I hope to see more pics.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Im in northcentral indiana, Ill go take a look at the sky right now. Listening to domenico scarlatti sets the perfect mood for an earthquake!! WINNING!

No rainbow clouds in this town. Ill keep my eyes open.
edit on 6-5-2011 by CoachSlamYou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Lots of stuff on google realtime search for rainbow clouds, strange clouds, weird clouds since yesterday. All different locations.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
here's a link to some information on rainbow clouds and what causes them
blogs.discovermagazine.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
They have been seen today all the way to the gulf coast.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-5-2011 by SusanFrey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Whew. Well that was sure enlightening - not to mention well written!
Yes; I enjoyed that.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 5senses

I knew nothing about it, so that helped. I went outside to see if I could see them here (Susan posted above they were being seen to the gulf coast).....I didn't see rainbow clouds, but I did see some strange looking ones. The sky was completely clear...no clouds....EXCEPT one little area, which had some wisping clouds like the ones in those pics (but white).....after I watched for awhile, I noticed that in that area there was a sort of haze, and this small cloud would billow out of it, dissapate, then keep re-forming in the same exact spot. Maybe if I had been seeing it from another angle it would have had color, as it was the same type of cloud in the pictures (almost a hazy cloud, not like regular clouds) I'm going to keep checking and if I see the colors, I'll take a pic. Earthquake or not, it's beautiful to see!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SusanFrey

Thanks for that Susan! Can you see any where you are, and have you still been having those small quakes there?
EDIT: The clouds I was descibing are EXACTLY like that minus the color....one small wispy line in a completely clear sky.
edit on 5/6/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

The pictures you've shown are exactly what I see, especially all the colored 'sundogs' and giant rings around the moon/sun, when dozens of planes just happen to show up nearly together, and fly around back and forth in x's and o's polluting the sky above where I live in Mid-Missouri.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

No I haven't seen anything. Not bad today on any quakes, a couple of small rumbles is all. I was gone for 4 hours too so don't know what I missed.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SusanFrey

Well I hope it stays that way.....You're right though, a LOT of reports of multi colored clouds today!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Your a little scared because you've been duped. Coincidences occur everywhere around the world. It's like saying just before the Fukishima quake I tubbed my toe, so I just stubbed it agian so there will be another big one.

Go and learn what causes clouds and you'll learn to relax.. please !!!!.

Paranoia is a certain sign the end of this age does in fact need to come fast because we are the most learned group of humans since time began and yet the most stupid in spite of it.

There wil be no earthquake in Indiana of any significance at all. I guarantee it.

I'll be back in threre days to say I told you so.
edit on 6-5-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Some of the greatest detectives and inventors the world has ever known were successful because they weren't easily swayed by the average Joe nothing to see here, move along, that's just a 'coincidence' type mentality.

There absolutely MAY be a connection between seeing these types of clouds and earthquakes that isn't fully understood by the masses as of yet, and IMO the jury is still out.

Ionispheric heaters too, such as the ones in Alaska and Russia, are believed potentially able to affect clouds and such things as the Northern lights, as these systems have been built all over the world I believe it is also plausible they may be able to affect clouds in areas far removed.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Thanks for letting us know about the clouds. I live in Ft. Wayne.
I just stepped out to take a look at the sky, I see some normal
clouds but I am actually so surrounded by old tall trees I can't see
much except for looking straight up.I suppose they have moved thru my
my area already.
I do hope this is not a sign for a quake on the New Madrid, but with
blasting, floods, etc - its iffy.

We're in Fort Wayne as well! Always nice to see locals here lol

There was a strange event that happened to my wife today while she was at work involving clouds, but there was no rainbowing to it. Thinking I might start a thread on it to see what people think of what happened.

Anyhow... Not seeing earthquake clouds here, but I've researched a LOT on clouds, cloud formations, EQ clouds, etc, and am always watching the skies to see what interesting things get created. Will keep watching.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

April 28th the whole middle part and southern states,,had a drill,for earthquakes.Because we are due for one,especially along that Mississippi river. I,live in s.c. we are over due here,it is scary anywhere in the world now.I,can believe a earthquake could happen around Indiana,I,am from n.w. Indiana,around Goshen.I,now am in s.c......so,I,am saying a prayer for us all. We will and can have them just like other countries.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I live in San Francisco and have noticed that the clouds have looked very strange lately. Kinda wispy like spiderwebs. Hard to describe but different that normal clouds and fog that we have here. Personally I think it has to do with whatever they are spraying. I recently drove from Phoenix to San Francisco and there were tons of chemtrails over ALL the major metropolitan areas, but rarely over the open spaces. I watched these trains spread out and become HUGE cloud banks. No one can convince me that these are merely "ice crystals"

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Wow, this is very interesting. I do not like to think about an earthquake along the mississippi when I can see the water from my front door. Scares the poop outta me!
But this morning, I checked my facebook. One of the first things I saw was from a friend who made a comment about the beautiful rainbows she saw around the sun today. I know, those are only sun dogs and are not anything unusual, but there you go. Rainbows everywhere!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
it was prove as a rumor for many times

someone still believes in this?

crap

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hey just a question.

If I saw a strange cloud today and an assassination occured in five days time can I call them assassination clouds. Or if a volcano occurs within 10 days of it can I call it a volcano cloud?

Wikipedia states people believe in earthquake clouds for events that occur up to 50 days later the cloud appeared. 50 days!!

And we live in an intelligent society?

Yeah right!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join