It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Clouds over Northwest Indiana

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'd be embarrassed to post it but 2 days ago I took a picture of a rainbow in my house and thought my colored glassware acted as a prism but was very weird. I'd never seen that before.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia

I have been seeing these exact types of light displays , but you have to know that the cloud formations are not natural ones.
They are the chemhaze from the spraying by people who dont seem to like our planet .

It never ceases to amaze me how ATSers and other HAARPers will claim that all sorts of natural phenomenon are man made, like sun-dogs.

Next you are going to say the sunrise is manufactured.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Pics or it didnt happen, OP Just read all 8 pages of this attention-whoring nonsense, and not one shred of evidence.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Those words are not allowed on ATS.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaveTheWolves
reply to post by momeees

Strange because the rainbows go across horizontally instead of with the arch that we're used to seeing.

I think these rainbow clouds have something to do with magnetic fields. I have other reasons for thinking they are related to magnetic fields, like animals being rumored to sense earthquakes with a magnetic sense for example, but that is beside my point here.

If you can imagine a magnetic field right now, you are probably thinking of a circular like shape. So, now imagine a large magnetic field. If you were to look at only a portion of the field, it would look pretty darn straight. When you look at the entire humungous structure it becomes apparent that it only looks straight because your vantage point is so small in comparison with its size. Like looking at out the horizon on the ocean sort of. Perhaps, a coming earthquakes epicenter, or fault stress is much larger than a normal quake because of the geology of this particular region. For example, a uniform fault, as opposed to a more traditional jagged fault.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

I don't want to start an alarm but this is something I have been keeping up with. The Flood Map,, Last weekend it showed half the State of New York , Mass, Maine flooded, I wonder what is that all about. It was in Yellow as Possible but so was the area in Arkansas where I am. The next day there was No yellow anywhere on the Map but New York State Northward. Now today, the Red covers where I live and the Yellow is gone. What were they expecting in New York state to have all that flood. It looked like the Atlantic Ocean flooding the Northeast.
Last night an Astrophysicist friend of mine emailed me about the floods on the Miss. River. He said the Military knew this was going to happen. I found where the Army Corps of Engineers were discussing blowing the levee in Cario Ky. in Aug. 2010. Of course they never told the 100 farmers that lost everything they planned to do this.

Back to New York State. Do they know something is fixing to flood like that or an earthquake is coming for them to show half the State covered in water just 3 days ago. It just didn't make sense at the time. Now all of these Rainbow clouds is really scary. This country is so broke no one is going to get any help from the government. Scary Times We Live In.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm in Hobart and I'm very curious about this! It's not everyday that I hear about something extremely close to home!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

I have been getting bombarded by Virus also on ATS. Plus everything I try to find on Youtube is gone. There were videos of all the Haiti, China, Japan, rainbow earthquake clouds and can not find them anymore.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

But,as I posted above, I had a sinus migraine this morning, the likes of which I have never had before; nor do I want again. I woke up at 5:30 a.m. and it felt like something was drilling my skull. It hurt so bad I could barely move my head and when I did, I became very dizzy and nauseated. Now, I've had barometric pressure headaches before, but this one was the bomb. It is early evening now, the headache has let up, but it's not totally gone. It has rained all day off and on here in Northern Indiana.

I'm just saying that whatever is going on with this weather just about did me in this morning.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm in north east arkansas and I've been looking for haarp clouds. With fema doing their earthquake drill and the haarp website gone, it's not past tptb to do something like a quake. The farmers will not be able to plant for another month, they lost their chance with rice this year. I'm from California and always liked ocean fishing and if they do what some websites talk about, I'll have beach front property, maybe under water property.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

If you ever looked at the "Compasses going Crazy" Thread and they are still going Crazy even more the past week. Here are the 2 threads that have been about the Compasses going way off. And they are controled by the Magnetic North which is moving 45 miles a year now.

There are maps on this thread showing the field in the Southeastern part of the US going Northeast, In Alabama where they had the bad tornados the compasses were all the way East instead of North.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On this thread Susan has done videos of the Earthquakes in North Arkansas and a Military Compass going Northeast, not North.

If you can shed some lite on this it would be greatful.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

One of the First Maps is on this page, if you can do a screen shot.

another Map

This is one of Susan's videos

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Has anyone here heard of fire rainbows they are a rare phenomenon and beautiful i might add think thats what these clouds are just in my perspective. Even though i am suspecting other forces at work with the earthquakes and such.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5senses

If it is a precurser (which I sincerely hope it's not...) I pray it won't be mega and that people are gonna be ok...

Such a nightmare situation you all are going through - please know that just because some of us are far away from the drama unfolding doesn't mean we don't empathize or feel your fear.

Prayers and positive energy being sent your way.

Agree on this and joining in thoughts. I truly hope nothing too serious happens.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krzyzmo
and of course it's raining again straight up through Indiana

Mississippi floods force evacuations near Memphis

Adding to the NW Indiana data:
On the 5th it was raining along a line from Memphis through Northwest Indiana, as i commented on a Mississippi river flooding thread above. I was on Accuweather watching the radar and the band of storms/rain was totally surrounded by green gound clutter circles on it's immediate perimeter the length of the line. I have read on ATS in threads, can't find them at this moment, how this possibly could be the effects from weather modification. Whether someone favors or disagrees with this theory, it's data that might be relevant for this thread.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Krzyzmo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

i live in north east indiana and we had nothing of the sort here.
second line!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm also in Northwest Indiana, no quakes, just more and more crappy weather. Why do we live here?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I just saw a rainbow cloud above the mountains out here were I live in montana.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
ALERT** Earthquake in New York 2.6 mag Redford NY

Saturday, May 07, 2011 at 06:45:10 UTC
Saturday, May 07, 2011 at 02:45:10 AM at epicenter

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Im gonna go out on a limb and say that earthquakes of some magnitude happen around the world every minute. Just like everything else happening in the world it looks really bad because we have real time access to it now unlike anytime in our history.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join