It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a skeptic . Now I'm a believer

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

You are selfish in terms of claiming to know things,that you are unwilling to share. True
You are aloof as you have set yourself apart from the crowd, by not revealing what you claim to know.
Are we not worthy of your hidden knowledge???

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I agree with the last part of the guy who started this' post. We all have to find the truth our own way. When I was a skeptic, I always used to think that something just was quite right. The fact that B-52 bombers look so much like the objects that that one pilot saw years before stealth technology just seemed disturbing. Once you believe, everything makes a lot more sense.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

You are selfish in terms of claiming to know things,that you are unwilling to share. True
You are aloof as you have set yourself apart from the crowd, by not revealing what you claim to know.
Are we not worthy of your hidden knowledge???

What the hell are you talking about?

When did I claim to know everything and refuse to share it with anyone?

Or are you desperate for some stars?

Like I said, learn the meaning of words you use so you don't look ignorant and silly in future.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Dastardly666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You are supporting someone who claims to know the truth about UFO's and disclosure
from sharing the knowledge with the rest of the community. are you not.

Anyway I'm through talking with you. The op has nothing or he would share it.

Just another troll/waste of time

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You are supporting someone who claims to know the truth about UFO's and disclosure

And I'm talking with you. Next time know your facts before you accuse someone of something and you wont look so ignorant and silly.

What the OP wishes to share with anonymous people on a public forum is his business.

You are obviously looking for stars so you are a troll and a waste of time.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

agreed...just another thread that's broken down in to, yet another circus of clowns arguing and detracting from the momentum towards disclosure

Peace
Star for you ma lad

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thundersmurf

agreed...just another thread that's broken down in to, yet another circus of clowns arguing and detracting from the momentum towards disclosure

Peace
Star for you ma lad

Hang on a minute.

Your first post on this thread was agreeing with the OP. And you are now giving a star to someone who disagrees with the OP.

Who is the clown now?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dastardly666
Would that be the same mundane truths being covered up in the the OBL killing in Pakistan? Or the same mundane truths being covered up about WMDs in Iraq? Was the Watergate scandal about something mundane?

I am not sure your point.

Before technology and sci-fi movies, there have been witness sightings, photographs and drawings of UFOs. How can you explain these?

Imagination, myths, fictions, misinterpretations by both past witness and modern readers.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So why did you accuse the OP of never being a 'skeptic'?

You wildly miss the point. I was talking about those of a fundamentalist religious viewpoint who do not believe in life elsewhere but believe UFOs are demonic entities. That has nothing to do with the original author.

And what do you actually believe in?

My beliefs are irrelevant to the discussion and would only serve as a distraction.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrgrayfish115
I agree with the last part of the guy who started this' post. We all have to find the truth our own way. When I was a skeptic, I always used to think that something just was quite right. The fact that B-52 bombers look so much like the objects that that one pilot saw years before stealth technology just seemed disturbing. Once you believe, everything makes a lot more sense.

Flying wing designs for aircraft (such as the Stealth B-2 Bomber) have been around since the 1940s. Flying wings are good for other reasons besides stealth.
books.google.com...
books.google.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This thread needs to be centered on the thread topic and not the poster.

Further posts may be subject to removal as well as further actions.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Flying wing designs for aircraft (such as the Stealth B-2 Bomber) have been around since the 1940s. Flying wings are good for other reasons besides stealth.

The Northup YB-35 started flying in 1946...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf1dba256e27.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Star and flag, just from the title alone.

I use to be a skeptic myself years ago. It only took me once to see and i dont just believe, I KNOW! I know what I saw. I know is not ours full stop. I can even draw them out and I never stopped looking at the skies ever since.

I do not understand why THEY been watching us slave for centuries and I'm not talking about the government.
I'm disapointed in both sides.

I wish they could expose themselves at some point in my lifetime or if not, sometime in the near future.
What I mean by exposed, exposed in a way where the government is trapped.

I wish...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primativeman
I use to be a skeptic myself years ago. It only took me once to see and i dont just believe, I KNOW! I know what I saw. I know is not ours full stop. I can even draw them out and I never stopped looking at the skies ever since.

I do not understand why THEY been watching us slave for centuries and I'm not talking about the government.

How did you go from a sighting to the above conclusion?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

At the end of it, THEY still watching us slave and I'm not reffering to the government.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
no proof ... just docos and u tube pranks
man i wish they were real

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by Primativeman

How did you go from a sighting to the above conclusion?

Earlier I asked you what you believed with regards to UFOs and aliens and you told me your beliefs were irrelevant as they would be a distraction to the discussion. So why should anyone explain themselves to you?

Just to remind you, the discussion is about UFOs and aliens.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

So why did you accuse the OP of never being a 'skeptic'?

You wildly miss the point. I was talking about those of a fundamentalist religious viewpoint who do not believe in life elsewhere but believe UFOs are demonic entities. That has nothing to do with the original author.

And what do you actually believe in?

My beliefs are irrelevant to the discussion and would only serve as a distraction.

No I didn't miss the point. And your beliefs are relevant because the topic is on UFOs and aliens. I gave my side and my reasons and its only fair and proper you tell yours. You want a debate so I'm giving you one. Again you are trying to wriggle yourself out of a situation you created.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Would that be the same mundane truths being covered up in the the OBL killing in Pakistan? Or the same mundane truths being covered up about WMDs in Iraq? Was the Watergate scandal about something mundane?

I am not sure your point.

Before technology and sci-fi movies, there have been witness sightings, photographs and drawings of UFOs. How can you explain these?

Imagination, myths, fictions, misinterpretations by both past witness and modern readers.

Another vain attempt to dismiss questions. You said the government lies and cover ups were for something mundane. I pointed out to you the examples and asked you if they were mundane.

Again you are attempting to avoid the questions and the situation you put yourself in. You accused me of not debating you which was not true. I am now asking you questions and its you who is refusing to debate.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Another vain attempt to dismiss questions. You said the government lies and cover ups were for something mundane. I pointed out to you the examples and asked you if they were mundane.

The examples you gave have nothing to do with UFOs.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join