It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a skeptic . Now I'm a believer

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
You may be a believer,but chew on what information for a while and don't swallow it until your gut gives you the vibration that it is acceptable.For many things it may take years before you can accept it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Starman
You may be a believer,but chew on what information for a while and don't swallow it until your gut gives you the vibration that it is acceptable.For many things it may take years before you can accept it.

The same could be said about your close minded ignorance.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I am a 70-75% believer. The dream that lead to the real life abductee, such a strong episode. The connection of cattle mutilations that are very covert and many, many high strange. Abductees and implants (implants tested). The stories of UFO legends who have come out from discovered or witnessed alien truths.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
To all the trolls and doubters .
Your acts of bullying has only served make my belief even stronger and has given me the drive I need to delve even deeper into this fascinating subject . Of course , in future , I will only share my findings with a select few .

The saying " Pearls before swine " comes to mind when I think of certain members who attempted to derail this thread .

Regards

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
To all the trolls and doubters .
Your acts of bullying has only served make my belief even stronger and has given me the drive I need to delve even deeper into this fascinating subject . Of course , in future , I will only share my findings with a select few .

The saying " Pearls before swine " comes to mind when I think of certain members who attempted to derail this thread .

Regards

The above is how a cult starts. Follow the chosen one and he will impart his wisdom to you. Oh and everyone else is too stupid or ignorant to impart the new found wisdom to.

To be honest, posting an "I have found the way" thread on this forum is like sticking your ass in a beehive. Did you really expect respect, humility and adoration from the huddled masses here at ATS? I don't post new threads here much, because I've got nothing to say, so I ain't a troll and I'm definitely not a debunker although some of the "stuff" that's been posted on here recently makes me want to curl up in embarassment.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dastardly666
You are ignorant and have no clue what you are on about.

Again, how do you know the member in question, Chrisfrakenfish, is a skeptic?

You are talking BS and I have proved you wrong several times on this thread.

Claiming someone is wrong and proving they are wrong are two very different things. I have repeatedly asked you to back up your claims that I am wrong or show my wrong-doings; you have refused at every step.

What you and others on this thread have done is bully people who disagree with you...
Stop derailing threads and bullying other members.

Disagreement is not bullying. Criticism is not bullying. The only person that has demonstrated hostility in this thread has been you. While skeptics gave criticism and an explanation of what skepticism is, and made every attempt to have a reasoned discussion, you have been the one name-calling and labeling any criticism as "bullying" and "derailing." As alphabetaone has demonstrated, you are the one who has been bullying and derailing.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Hmmm. I wonder if you and alphabetaone are the same person!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

More distraction. At every step, when you are asked a question, to back up your claims, you instead attempt to distract from the question asked or points made, and bully those making them into silence.

"Hmmm. I wonder if you and alphabetaone are the same person!" is not an answer to the the points made by alphabetone or the questions I have asked, such as why you think Chrisfrankenfish is a skeptic, such as providing a cogent argument as to why any post by any skeptic here is "bullying".

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I remained on-line for about an hour after I posted that post. You and alphabetaone both logged on during that time on several occasions. As soon as one of you logged on, the other logged off. Unless of course you share the same computer!

Accusing us of being sock-puppets is not an answer to the points alphabetone raised or the questions I have asked.

You are an ignorant bully. You make no interesting points and you only post to put people down and bully them. Anyone can go through your posts on other threads to see what I mean.

Name calling and accusations of bullying are not answers to the points alphabetone raised or the questions I have asked.

Why have you refused to answer them?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by tpg65

Since there is no proof, a story, or evidence to back anything up, I believe this should not be in the Alien/UFO forum...might just be me, but thanks for the info nonetheless.

Are you talking about this post? Where is the attack? Me thinks someone is a bit oversensitive. Some in this thread seem to have a problem discerning critical thinking or opinion from personal attacks.

An opinion was stated as to whether or not this should be in this section of the forum due to the lack of substance, other than telling a story. Since the OP refuses to expand upon his original thought and seems to be adverse to the idea of discussing it any further I tend to agree. There is a section of this forum explicitly for this type of thread and it isn't here, IMO. How is it you see anything different?

Anyway, since no one in this thread, including me, is discussing the OP anymore, why is this even open for debate?

edit on 7-5-2011 by Lost_Mind because: added thought

edit on 7-5-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
**** KNOCK IT OFF ****

The uncivil and name calling posts stop now.

You will be Post Banned.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

More distraction. At every step, when you are asked a question, to back up your claims, you instead attempt to distract from the question asked or points made, and bully those making them into silence.

"Hmmm. I wonder if you and alphabetaone are the same person!" is not an answer to the the points made by alphabetone or the questions I have asked, such as why you think Chrisfrankenfish is a skeptic, such as providing a cogent argument as to why any post by any skeptic here is "bullying".

No I'm not bullying you because I had to endure attacks from you and other members. You are unhappy because I answer back to you and I am showing you to be wrong and foolish. If you don't like it then don't bully people.

I see you ran to the mods and complained about two of my posts which proves you like to give but cannot take.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I see you ran to the mods and complained about two of my posts which proves you like to give but cannot take.

Gotta be honest. I'm in that camp. Apart from the running to the mods and complaining thing.

-m0r

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

No I'm not bullying you because I had to endure attacks from you and other members.

Where have you been attacked? Can you point out the exact posts and tell us why they are attacks?

You are unhappy because I answer back to you

I have repeatedly asked you a question, alphabetaone brought up several points, thus far you have refused to answer them. Instead of answering these questions or points, you resorted to name-calling and accusations of attacks and bullying.

and I am showing you to be wrong and foolish.

When did that happen? At every point that you have been asked to show where you have been attacked, to point out wrong-doing, to provide a cogent argument to back up your claims; you refuse, repeating your claims but never backing them up.

If you don't like it then don't bully people.

Disagreement, criticism and asking questions is not bullying. However, name-calling in order to silence viewpoints you do not like is.

You were engaging in behavior that is against the T&C. I and others have not. If you believe my or anyone else's posts to be against the T&C, you are welcome to report us. But as the mods have reviewed the thread, removing your posts but not mine, perhaps that should tell you something about who is being calm and rational, and who is doing the bullying.

Despite your claims about others derailing the thread, most of the thread has been about you whining.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Okay. Here is your first post on this thread which was your reply to the OP.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

reply to post by tpg65

I can tell by your language, appeal-to-spite bogeymen, phantom evidence, so forth, that you were never a skeptic or a fence-sitter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

You attacked the OP, basically accusing him of being a liar, when you obviously know nothing about him. But this not the first time you have done this.

I then replied to your post by asking you to prove your statement which you failed to do. You and others then attacked me and the OP.

You do not like it when I answer back. I made you look like a fool on several occasions, hence why you ran to the mods. You then had the brass neck to call me a bully.

So there you have it. You are wrong but you continue to be a fool only digging yourself a bigger hole.

Give it a rest because you have been owned!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join