It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a skeptic . Now I'm a believer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Today has been an epithany. After years of sitting on the fence , I now believe 100% that we have been visited by Alien races since the dawn of man.
I also now believe that tptb in the U.S. have been back engineering captured spacecrafts for decades and that they already have lightspeed and sybmbiotic engine technology.

Now the sad part .
Disclosure will never come in our lifetime ( not unless our interstellar brothers , show themselves for all to see), because for disclosure to come from tptb , they will have to admit to decades of lies and cover ups and that is never going to happen.

I'm not going to share how I have reached my conclusions , because I believe that each one of us must seek the truth for ourselves .
All I will say is , good luck with your search .

Once you have seen the truth , everything else falls into place

Peace to all

+12 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Since there is no proof, a story, or evidence to back anything up, I believe this should not be in the Alien/UFO forum...might just be me, but thanks for the info nonetheless.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Completely agree, once I started researching about all this stuff, everything seemed more fitting, everywhere, made sense.
And yes, I too think disclosure won't come anywhere near soon, exactly because of what you said, and I think this whole Osama thing proves it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by tpg65

Since there is no proof, a story, or evidence to back anything up, I believe this should not be in the Alien/UFO forum...might just be me, but thanks for the info nonetheless.

Search David Adair , then go on from there.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Aprch

I completely agree .
The U.S government has an hidden agenda and it will stop at nothing to achieve it , even if it means killing it's own people .

Regards

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
You’re a boring human being if you think aliens don’t exist, open your mind people, just think to yourselves "what if"

WHAT IF we have been visited
WHAT IF aliens live on earth
WHAT IF aliens are looking at you now,

Just open your mind and think 'What If'

Rant over

Peace

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

What made you all of a sudden decide this if you don't mind my asking?
And why all of a sudden do you think "not in our lifetime" firmly enough to declare it? I totally disagree and think it is imminent. Security cameras alone will soon capture ET. These were not as prevalent as they are today. And cell phone cameras etc.
Those that are here now do not want to be seen and so they aren't seen (as a general rule with a truckload of exceptions
)Hard to believe anythings smarter than we are but maybe its true?

I have heard from numerous sources that are reasonable that disclosure will take place at the end of 2012, in December of 2012.

This coincidentally is also when that comet or asteroid (they are hiding or not hiding who knows) will be closest to the earth. This may or may not affect us. Reports are all over the place.

If it poses a threat maybe the spacecraft parked in the rings of Saturn will mosey over and knock it out of play.

Hey if you are going to speculate, speculate big!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

That's exactly what I did . I knew there had to be more to the whole subject than second hand tales and fuzzy pictures.

Peace

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

When I joined ATS, I was sitting on the fence however having done my own research on the subject, I am now more of a believer because of the lies and cover ups to deny or explain UFOs, aliens and advanced technology.

If there are no aliens out there, then why lie and cover up about something that does not exist.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
reply to post by Aprch

I completely agree .
The U.S government has an hidden agenda and it will stop at nothing to achieve it , even if it means killing it's own people .

Regards

If they disclose then how they gonna explain cattle and human mutilations, abductions, experiments? How they gonna answer questions such as "are we products of genetic engineering and not naturally evolved beings?"

It will open up doors to so many questions and possibilities that the Gov would NOT be willing to answer or be demanded

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ruffagii

reply to post by Aprch

I completely agree .

Regards

If they disclose then how they gonna explain cattle and human mutilations, abductions, experiments? How they gonna answer questions such as "are we products of genetic engineering and not naturally evolved beings?"

It will open up doors to so many questions and possibilities that the Gov would NOT be willing to answer or be demanded

Well said.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Posting in misplaced comedy thread!

Shouldn't this be in the "I know something but won't tell you.....oooooOOOOoooo spooky!" subforum?

So you've proven you don't know that there is no leaving scepticism for belief - that's all. This has nothing to do with UFOs or Aliens.

BTW: Look up "Howard the duck" to fully understand.

-m0r

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Disclosure will come because it is a runaway train that TPTB can no longer stop.

Once it crashes into the reef, it will flood the consciousness of the people, causing a tidal wave in the ocean of humanity.
edit on 5-5-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by tpg65

What made you all of a sudden decide this if you don't mind my asking?
And why all of a sudden do you think "not in our lifetime" firmly enough to declare it? I totally disagree and think it is imminent. Security cameras alone will soon capture ET. These were not as prevalent as they are today. And cell phone cameras etc.
Those that are here now do not want to be seen and so they aren't seen (as a general rule with a truckload of exceptions
)Hard to believe anythings smarter than we are but maybe its true?

I have heard from numerous sources that are reasonable that disclosure will take place at the end of 2012, in December of 2012.

This coincidentally is also when that comet or asteroid (they are hiding or not hiding who knows) will be closest to the earth. This may or may not affect us. Reports are all over the place.

If it poses a threat maybe the spacecraft parked in the rings of Saturn will mosey over and knock it out of play.

Hey if you are going to speculate, speculate big!

"What made you all of a sudden decide this if you don't mind my asking?" ... I did some good old research and kept an open mind.

No, disclosure will not come soon . We can produce all the evidence there is and TPTB will find a way to debunk it to protect themselves from losing face.

Your country is on it's knees ( economically speaking) and the only reason the U.S hasn't been wiped out by another superpower is because the rest of the world knows that America has First Strike capabilities. They can launch an attack and bring the world to its knees in seconds, thats how far advanced they are .

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Posting in misplaced comedy thread!

Shouldn't this be in the "I know something but won't tell you.....oooooOOOOoooo spooky!" subforum?

So you've proven you don't know that there is no leaving scepticism for belief - that's all. This has nothing to do with UFOs or Aliens.

BTW: Look up "Howard the duck" to fully understand.

-m0r

I see the trolls have already latched on

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by tpg65

Disclosure will come because it is a runaway train that TPTB can no longer stop.

Once it crashes into the reef, it will flood the consciousness of the people, causing a tidal wave in the ocean of humanity.
edit on 5-5-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

Disclosure is controled by TPTB , full stop .

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry for the lack of info in my OP , folks , but why risk being pulled apart by trolls and debunkers?

I did my research and it changed my mind and more importantly , from now on , my life and the way I see things .

Peace

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Any proof in David Adairs pudding or just Lazarian fluff?

+10 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I did my research and it changed my mind and more importantly , from now on , my life and the way I see things

I mean this sincerely; good for you!

However if you are not going to share whatever it is that changed your viewpoint then you are little more than a troll or deluded yourself.

Scrutiny is what separates fantasy from reality and withholding information which may benefit others for fears that it cannot stand up to scrutiny is as weak as it gets by way of an argument.

Next time you have a life changing paradigm shift it would be more useful to keep it to yourself rather than dangle the carrot of exclusive but unprovable knowledge to the community at large.

-m0r

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I'm sorry for the lack of info in my OP , folks , but why risk being pulled apart by trolls and debunkers?

I did my research and it changed my mind and more importantly , from now on , my life and the way I see things .

Peace

No need to apologise.

Your beliefs and the reasons behind them are your business.

I don't see any skeptics providing proof for their reasons and beliefs. The skeptics will only attack you because your beliefs are different to theirs. A bit like religious crack pots!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join