It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a skeptic . Now I'm a believer

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
Today has been an epithany. After years of sitting on the fence , I now believe 100% that we have been visited by Alien races since the dawn of man.
I also now believe that tptb in the U.S. have been back engineering captured spacecrafts for decades and that they already have lightspeed and sybmbiotic engine technology.

Now the sad part .
Disclosure will never come in our lifetime ( not unless our interstellar brothers , show themselves for all to see), because for disclosure to come from tptb , they will have to admit to decades of lies and cover ups and that is never going to happen.

Peace to all

Excellent post!
To me, iIt all depends on the terminology of 'alien races'.
I am also skeptical about the idea that the U.S. has been back-engineering captured spacecraft.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

add to your readings

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...
good luck!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by withallmylove

Yes, that's a good webpage on the Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive.
--------------------------------------
Keep an eye on boblazar.com...
It should be back up soon.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

I agree! Although there are a lot of hoaxes out there ( you really need to sort through the truth to most) I feel it would not be logical to believe that we are alone and in the universe. First, humans for the most part have an attitude that they are the center of the universe and that the world revolves around them. That is small thinking because why would the entire universe exist (space infinity) if just for us humans to fill a fraction of small fraction of space, and for it just to be there for millions of years for us to evolve enough to explore a minuscule amount of it. What a waste that would be.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by meldercar

Being unconvinced about alien visitation is not the same as saying humans are alone in the universe.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Being unconvinced about alien visitation is not the same as saying humans are alone in the universe.

When skepticism of a UFO sighting or alien visitation is misinterpreted as saying humans are alone, it is not on accident. It is a purposeful diversionary tactic, to put the skeptic on the defense and prevent any actual points or facts from being discussed, the truth found and thus protecting beliefs from being challenged.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by tpg65

Since there is no proof, a story, or evidence to back anything up, I believe this should not be in the Alien/UFO forum...might just be me, but thanks for the info nonetheless.

Search David Adair , then go on from there.

Fail.

I almost fell out of my chair when I read that name. Try again.

These "i'm a believer now!" threads are getting boring. Somebody needs to be hired to do these threads. A real professional. I think that I'd at least be interested, maybe, for a few minutes.
edit on 29-5-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am also now a believer in Aliens/UFOS.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikejohnson2006
I am also now a believer in Aliens/UFOS.

Cool .
Welcome to the club

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
yes,alien had never affected human obviously,maybe they did,but we did not notice,so we'd better to seek truth of spirit rather than seek alien,if they visited,we need not to know.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
These "i'm a believer now!" threads are getting boring. Somebody needs to be hired to do these threads. A real professional.

Maybe they are being done by a professional. They may not be interesting but you read it and replied, taking your attention away from other threads, other subjects. Though it may not have been well-constructed, it distracted you, thus mission accomplished.
edit on 30-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Sometimes I feel like an alien. Does that count?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by meldercar

www.starchildproject.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by tpg65

Since there is no proof, a story, or evidence to back anything up, I believe this should not be in the Alien/UFO forum...might just be me, but thanks for the info nonetheless.

Search David Adair , then go on from there.

Fail.

I almost fell out of my chair when I read that name. Try again.

These "i'm a believer now!" threads are getting boring. Somebody needs to be hired to do these threads. A real professional. I think that I'd at least be interested, maybe, for a few minutes.
edit on 29-5-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

www.starchildproject.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
Sometimes I feel like an alien. Does that count?

That not ONLY counts, it is almost empirical evidence here on ATS.

So ummm, now that we're clear, how IS that FTL travel anyway? I can understand the need for it and all, but I can just imagine trying to stop on a dime for those inconsiderate rogue comets....never mind the resulting whiplash.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by Primativeman
I use to be a skeptic myself years ago. It only took me once to see and i dont just believe, I KNOW! I know what I saw. I know is not ours full stop. I can even draw them out and I never stopped looking at the skies ever since.

I do not understand why THEY been watching us slave for centuries and I'm not talking about the government.
I'm disapointed in both sides.

How did you go from a sighting to the above conclusion?

Does my post look like a conclusion to you? I do not know if those ufo's are manmade or aliens. If they are aliens then their pretty messed up in the head. It's just a theory and is not a conclusion.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i was born a believer from my earliest days in the aquatic egg sack and now i am a TRUE believer

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Today has been an epithany. After years of sitting on the fence , I now believe 100% that we have been visited by Alien races since the dawn of man.
I also now believe that tptb in the U.S. have been back engineering captured spacecrafts for decades and that they already have lightspeed and sybmbiotic engine technology.

Now the sad part .
Disclosure will never come in our lifetime ( not unless our interstellar brothers , show themselves for all to see), because for disclosure to come from tptb , they will have to admit to decades of lies and cover ups and that is never going to happen.

I'm not going to share how I have reached my conclusions , because I believe that each one of us must seek the truth for ourselves .
All I will say is , good luck with your search .

Once you have seen the truth , everything else falls into place

Peace to all

You were never a real skeptic. A real skeptic is a like a leopard, it cannot change its spots. You were always a believer and you fooled yourself into thinking you were a skeptic. Now you've outed yourself and you've found the perfect platform for your disclosure for ATS thrives with people such as you.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I started out as a "believer" when I was a child but I became a skeptic after reading a myriad of Carl Sagan books. His works truly opened my mind to the wide wonder of the universe.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If some one broadcast an alien shaking presidents hand, then i'll covert to scientology LOOOL...You'll never see that in million years.
edit on 13-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join