It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Video !!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Yes, I posted it and here it is again. And my question was Russian time.

AlienDisclosureGroup has posted a comment on your profile:

It was recorded at 11.45, Thanks.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Moscow is a straight line north of where the rocket was launched I looked it up on Google map, and in the same time zone.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I sent them another message about the Time Zone to make sure. But if they were in another time zone the Soyuz would have already been out of earth atomosphere anyway. It would have not stayed that close for that long. I am one hour behind Cape time, and I have never looked into the sky on a launch day and seen anything.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

UFOs come into our reality through wormholes they create changing the Space and Time around them. The very large crafts have trouble coming into our dimension without being seen, but soon are out of site.

Reminds me of Farscape!

The video doesn't look like a UFO to me, it really looks like a rocket launch.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Quyll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The flag here (as in most "ufo" videos) is how they end. Why they stop recording. Ok if this "object" zipped away at unbelievable speeds and was gone like a shot, that's one thing, or it's the light just went off would be another.

However.... at 1:18 in the video you can see her pan her camera right, and there is the object still, not looking quite as impressive as it did earlier though. So why did the camerawoman stop recording? Why didn't she follow it with her camera until it was completely out of sight?

I think because after the 1:18 mark it was getting fairly obvious as to what this object was. A missile launch.

The beggining had some promise as it was really burning it's way into the upper atmosphere. Especially with a crappy cell phone camera. The fuel burning off it makes for a pretty bright and odd loking lightshow in the sky. But once the stages were done it was quite unremarkable, and seemed "to me" to be just another man made object.

So it appears she got boared? and decided this once in a lifetime ufo encounter was no longer worth video recording even though it's still there to be viewed at 1:18? and would most likely be visible for another minute or so fater until it just left our atmosphere and became dimmer and dimmer until it just winked out. But who wants to see that part right? It may take away from the oooh's and ahh's the first minute brings.

As to what type of Missiles or Rockets the Russians are launching nowadays I have no clue. I have zero knowlege of this objects system of propulsion. But living down here on the South East coast of Florida, I have witnessed dozens of launches, most were daytime, but I've seen a few nightime launches, and they look VERY similiar to this.

*shrug* I guess people will see what they want to see, and believe what they want to believe.

But I'd think about changing the thread title. This is NOT "the best UFO Ever". Not by a long shot.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

The reason she moved the camera is the White light right next to the guy in the picture it is a short spiral then something comes out of it get real bright and it instantly gone.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ufos are so real. I saw 2 of this week. Incredible experience. So surreal.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
UFO's aye?

I the 1920's it was fairies in the garden. Photos and all. which back then seemed quite real. It was witches in the 1300's and well ... you get the idea.

Mind you now we have fairies that demand the right to marry so I guess we were looking in the wrong places.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

please kindly google rocket stage separation.

you might learn something from this thread.
edit on 5.6.11 by toreishi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Was the UFO maybe entering the earths atmosphere.?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
this thread --> trash can

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
maybe if the object in question pulled a 90 degree turn or was crazy fast , It flew straight and consistant like a rocket . The coma on the object seemed to look like combustion.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

iron man testing new suit ???
thor going for a cruise????

cmon guys it has to be better than this yeah

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nilrem

I'd believe that over a UFO

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
IDK what that is. Somebody zoom in on it! Won't believe until I see 1 my self

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
UFOs come into our reality through wormholes they create changing the Space and Time around them. The very large crafts have trouble coming into our dimension without being seen, but soon are out of site.

Hmmm. How do you know this?
Who told you and where do you get your information from?
Please provide detailed information and if you cannot then please provide us with your qualifications that will support your statement and show how you came to this conclusion.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Another rocket launch video? ..

If only one or two of these "best ufo video ever" threads turned out true, my life would be changed..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

Hmmm. How do you know this?
Who told you and where do you get your information from?
Please provide detailed information and if you cannot then please provide us with your qualifications that will support your statement and show how you came to this conclusion.

As if that will happen =) ... these people with detailed information about ufos or alien species never give reasonable sources.. it's either a dreamed up theory or read a book by someone with a dreamed up theory

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The Best UFO Video !!

2nd

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

...But if they were in another time zone the Soyuz would have already been out of earth atomosphere anyway.

No -- I already answered this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Items in orbit are moving parallel to the Earth's surface, so to get that item into orbit, the rocket's trajectory will basically be parallel to the earth's surface (i.e., horizontal). Granted, the rocket does originally launch straight up, but that's only because they want the rocket to first get through the thickest part of the atmosphere before it turns more horizontal to the ground (although it is still in the atmosphere as it turns more horizontal).

Here's an example of Apollo 8's launch:

It would have not stayed that close for that long. I am one hour behind Cape time, and I have never looked into the sky on a launch day and seen anything.

I thought you said you live in the US Central timezone (west of Florida)? If so, then rockets from Cape Canaveral will never be launched toward you. Launches are always generally in the eastern direction, because satellites and other spacecraft generally orbit from west to east. This is due to the direction the Earth rotates.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join