It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Video !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
There are a lot of UFO videos on Youtube all the time, but seldom is there one that shows up this good and not doctored. These are not missiles. No country is shooting off missles that go across the sky in populated areas. And unless there is a big war going on no one knows about this is UFO evidence.

UFOs come into our reality through wormholes they create changing the Space and Time around them. The very large crafts have trouble coming into our dimension without being seen, but soon are out of site.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I dunno. It could be a balloon, or something like that. I am not convinced that this is the smoking gun of UFOs

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

UFOs come into our reality through wormholes they create changing the Space and Time around them. The very large crafts have trouble coming into our dimension without being seen, but soon are out of site.

all are not facts that you know for sure............you make assumptions as if you know this for sure........the first down fall in ufology

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
There are a lot of UFO videos on Youtube all the time, but seldom is there one that shows up this good and not doctored. These are not missiles. No country is shooting off missles that go across the sky in populated areas. And unless there is a big war going on no one knows about this is UFO evidence.

How do you know it is over a populated area? If it is a rocket night-time launch, then it could be seen for many miles.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

And you know all this how?

I have watched numerous launches in daytime and nighttime and that there looks like a launch....To jump to the conclusion it is a UFO is beyond me....

edit on May 4th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Very Interesting. Im interested in what some of the more inclined ATSers think it might be.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
it's a comet

im like 80% sure it's a comet

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Dr. Allen Hynek agreed with the fact that they create their own worm holes and many scientist agree with that. I do hope the truth comes out soon.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ummmmm.....whatever it is I would like an explanation! The first image of the blue fireball sparked my interest but, could likely be a rocket launch, missile launch, or some other reasonable explanation they can make a BS story about. And then the second object appeared and I said, "whaaaaaaaat." Reactions seemed proper, and he seemed like a novice with the camera seeing how he attempted hold it sideways, which would tell me he would likely have limited video editing knowledge...that or extremely clever to add that detail to his video!?!?!?

S&F I'm interested in seeing where this thread goes.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I can't believe I have to do this lol...

JimOberg made a thread today relating to this upcoming event...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

There have been rocket tests going on for over 40 years and no one ever saw this until about 7 or 8 years ago. All of these blue spirials in sky are not missiles or rockets. I have seen videos of missiles taking off then film cut and then the spirials. Nothing that has not been edited.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

Thank you for all the research.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Thanks Jim! I S&F'd his thread for the useful information. Or a clever cover story, hmmmm..... j/k

edit on 5/4/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I can't believe I have to do this lol...

JimOberg made a thread today relating to this upcoming event...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So that explains it clearly - but what was the other object floating there behind it? (white ball)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

This is not an assumption on my part, I am a contactee, and evidently there are only me and one other person on ATS. I totally understand how people that have not had such an experience doubt that they are real and that were are all just somekind of nuts. I never have talked about my experience until I came on ATS online, and am so surprised at peoples reactions on what I thought would be an understanding site. But I do stand by what I know.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

The Best UFO Video

NO longer a *U*FO....IFO.

Identified.

Russian space craft launch.

Was obvious, even without doing the research by time/date/location........

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

A lot of rockets go in stages to propel it long distances.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Oh, I can't believe you are not calling it a shuttle dump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join