It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Video !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

The date on the articile is MAY 5, 2011. And as they say in the Quote it is about TODAY's Launch in the Live Feed. How can they be showing the Live Feed today of a launch that happened in 2010. Right, now I know you are smart enough to see that. Right.

Yes -- I realize the date on the top of that web page is today's date (May 5th), but I think that date is ALWAYS going to be the current date, and not the date of the stories contained within it.

As I said before: The story about the 10/07/10 launch is an OLD STORY. If you look under that story about the live link to a launch, you will see a note that reads:

Post Published: 07 October 2010
...which is the date that the article was published.

Even the headline in your linked article refer to an old launch. The headline in your link reads :

"Video: Soyuz TMA-01M Russian Spacecraft Rocket Launch Lift Off Live Streaming Coverage 10/07/10"
The "10/07/10" (October 7, 2010) in that headline is the date of the launch that particular article was talking about. That particular rocket may have launched at 7:15 EDT, but that happened last October. Yesterday's launch (May 4, 2011) was at 17:41 UTC

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS:

Considering the "published on" date of the story says it was October 7, 2010... AND the headline says the launch is on October 7, 2010, that link is to an old article talking about an old launch.

The rocket that we are discussing, which is what I'm saying is the object in your OP video, was launched May 4th, 2011 at 17:41 UTC.

Here's the link again. Read the "Post Published" date (under the second video) and read the date in the headline. They both say October 7 2010:
newsblogged.com...

EDIT TO ADD:
...So I guess it seems I AM smart enough to read the dates the stories were published in the link you provided.

edit on 5/5/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

My son-in-law [US Army] and I use to talk about UFOs all the time, Then he went for training to get a high security clearence. When he got back he said " Well, I can't talk to you about UFOs anymore, but you are right." The entire Disclosure Project wittnesses are all Military and some with Clearences higher than the President, that say they are Alien Craft and they have shutdown Nuclear Weapons and even knocked down missiles in the air. So there is intelligence in whoever if flying them. Even if I had not had an encounter myself, I would still believe that these Military people are not lying.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

same rocket, same day. i hope we're done with this.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rreeves5
reply to post by topherman420

Anything that is in the sky that is unidentified is an UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). From what I can tell the original video does look like a rocket. But how do you explain the norway sprial?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Explaining torsion fields and the norway lights. Posibilitys of UFOs using a torsion field as a Speed device due to the effects of them.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by toreishi

i seriously dought that this is a rocket; ive talked to a person who was in American Black Operations as a CIA affilate; He had given up on the government after lack of care for them; He moved to canada for a year to be with his daughters and mother before he moved to germany with his father; he told me the same this as Cool for 4 months "Im sorry i cant talk to you about UFOs" before i told him that only people who NEEDED to hear his story would hear it, I believed him yet he could have been telling tall tails but with how much im seeing of similaritys in descriptions and in happening; He said he was blindfolded and he was at a mountain when they arived; he per Celtic sized people who are far more intelegent than humans, they were working on Black hawks when they were in proto-type stage and none of the avrage sized humans were working just observing, He said he talked to a few of them and they had strange accents that resembled A mix of Latin and Scandanavian, he also stated that they seemed to have less display of physical emotion and felt more with there mind, He also told me that they said they had seen placed far more beautiful than Earth before he realized he was late for picking up my sisters from school, Alot of these large people, And Government officals saying that UFOs are not to be talked about to there familys yet they will deny there egsistance if asked on even a posible Citywide scale from a posible media offical. things are strange and these Aliens need to tell our government to shove it and walk into the light and let us know they are here!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
yeah and i talked to an alien lizard overlord at the pub and he likes anime too, but how is this related to the topic?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Again, something which is unprovable (psuedoscience) trying to prove something which scientific method can logically explain, much more easily. This is not helping the original post other then derail it.
Unverifiable personal stories cannot be considered as part of supporting the OP original video and only cause more questions to be raised with more lack of evidence to support them.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by coolottie

Uh oh, thread failing....must...post...another...video!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I do have to hand it to Toreishi, that it was a Rocket Launch. I was wrong and sorry for the thread, but I wonder then that they all must be some launch of something. I had just never seen a launch look anything like this before 2009 in Norway. Forgive me Please, and thank you for your help.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

www.space.com...

Look at this, And take a minuit to read it...Explains more into what im talking about and how alien tech could posibly achieve a torsion Device used for diferent uses such as time travel, Space travel, ARTIFICAL GRAVITY, Moulding of a planet*, Torsion fields do effect space, time, and travel.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331
i seriously dought that this is a rocket; ive talked to a person who was in American Black Operations as a CIA affilate; He had given up on the government after lack of care for them; He moved to canada for a year to be with his daughters and mother before he moved to...

How does this story relate to you doubting that the object in this particular video (that looks very similar to at least 3 other videos of known rockets posted here) is a rocket?

I guess what I'm asking is how does your friends experiences in Black Ops serve as evidence that this is NOT a rocket?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well i did get off topic, but i guess i was trying to say that there ARE hidden things in this world, it could be Alien, not thats its not a rocket i believe it may be now after studying up on it for a while but i still believe it is alien tech.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Well i did get off topic, but i guess i was trying to say that there ARE hidden things in this world, it could be Alien, not thats its not a rocket i believe it may be now after studying up on it for a while but i still believe it is alien tech.

I totally agree that there may be things weirder than I can imagine. However, that doesn't negate the fact that the object in the video looks like a rocket.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Many things look like rockets though...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I think you might really have something here, in 2007 they launched a probe going to The Asteriod Vesta and to a Dwarf and it was traveling 3 billion miles in just 4 years. That is so fast !! NASA just retired the Shuttle for a Rocket, I bet they do go a lot faster.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Many things look like rockets though...

True. But this looks like a rocket because it is.

They predicted that a UFO would appear in the skies over Russia on Wednesday night — and sure enough, they were right. In this case, however, "they" weren't flying-saucer fans or doomsday soothsayers, but rather military space experts who knew that the scheduled launch of Russia's Meridian 4 military communication satellite would put on a show.

more with another video

cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Now that I look at this again, I am not sure it is the rocket, they move so much faster than that, they have to go fast enough to get out of the earths atmosphere and that is moving way too slow to have just been launched. So this discussion is still on going.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I can not find any links to such a satalite being launched or any information on any other than the posibility that this was one, no videos, no links to older info on them just that one was being made...And have you ever seen a rocket that would leave 4 simultanious Tails in the shape of a torsion field?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Now that I look at this again, I am not sure it is the rocket, they move so much faster than that, they have to go fast enough to get out of the earths atmosphere and that is moving way too slow to have just been launched. So this discussion is still on going.

Yes, It dosent look like a rocket i saw a close up in the video link posted and it was too long and too bright in the entierty to be a rocket a rocket wouldnt fully be on fire and the fire wouldnt be Blue...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I think you might really have something here, in 2007 they launched a probe going to The Asteriod Vesta and to a Dwarf and it was traveling 3 billion miles in just 4 years. That is so fast !! NASA just retired the Shuttle for a Rocket, I bet they do go a lot faster.

It hasn't gone the 3 billion miles yet. It will reach that mark in 2015 when it gets to Ceres.
At least that's what I get from this:
www.physorg.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join