It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rampant Immigration Dividing The UK says Cameron

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Reply to post by Saracen1

Of course you can! Because that freedom was won by us... But can be taken away too.. Forget that at your peril!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

No, England did not choose this, England didn't even get a vote! This is all down to those treacherous labour scumbags who did this on purpose in order to keep them in power.

Yes maybe with this current spate of immigration but what of those who were born here 40-50 years ago to immigrate parents?

Their self interest social engineering and political correctness has made English 2nd rate in our own country. If i had my way the bastards would be swinging by their necks!

I agree, what this country needs is a working class revolution!

ALS
edit on 14-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

You never won me s***!
Me and my people fought for everything we have, it wasn`t given to us on a plate. Whole cities in the UK had to burn eg Brixton,Toxteth, Bristol, Leeds, before the Iron lady capitulated and ordered the babylon to cease and desist.
The babylon have been complaining ever since.

We did it before when our numbers were relatively small, today we are the majority in most big cities.
It would be like Beirut if it ever kicked off again, and the Govt know it too.

stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
IMO this is Cameron doing his job as the puppeteers' mouthpiece - trying to stir up social unrest.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Saracen1

You underestimate the English people, we are a sleeping warrior race. Your time will come.

ALS

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saracen1

You never won me s***!
Me and my people fought for everything we have, it wasn`t given to us on a plate.

One thing you were given was a right to live here .
If you are British by birth , this attitude is plain wrong .
I lived in Tottenham , Hackney , Brixton and all I saw was bunch of thugs who were victimising Englishmen . It looked stupid to agitate to native hospitality .

Whole cities in the UK had to burn eg Brixton,Toxteth, Bristol, Leeds, before the Iron lady capitulated and ordered the babylon to cease and desist.

We did it before when our numbers were relatively small, today we are the majority in most big cities.

Britain is extremely tolerant to all people , including muslims .
You are taking this land and it's people for granted .

edit on 14-4-2011 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

They are my sikh, caribbian and hindu mates who take the piss out of my singing at the kareoki
they agree too!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Alot of you are missing the finer details that were missing from Cameron's speech, the main fact that he is talking about immigration from outside of the EU as he has no control over who decides to migrate here from across the channel. All Europeans are aloud to roam wherever they like within Europe's borders, its really a mute point.

Being English used to be defined as serving Queen/King and country, being a subject of the Monarchy (Now that should open another can of worms)

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
You yell "Multiculteralism!" from the hilltops and the slums,

And all the English hear is this.

"We will eradicate the infidel!"

No one is being fooled anymore. We know what is happening, hiding behind the very thin veil of equality and humanitarism. Its an attempt to end the Christianized world, hell, even the Aethist world, the world of white people, whatever thier religious aspect. Its happening in the UK, in France, Germany, Canada, America, we are tired of being fooled, those of us who see the truth in the focus of expantion.
There are those who still see the "equality" and the need for multiculturalism, but we know that the Islamic world does not stand side-by-side with the rest of us. They call for an end to us. That is the whole point. Watch the Islamic leaders teachings. Many times have I seen and heard "We will not take over with swords, but with our children and growing population".

We want England to stay English.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Had to be posted. Listen to the words.

There will be serious civil unrest before Muslims become a Majority in the UK, even now when Muslims are only 3% of the population, people are rising up.

THE English Defence League is set to break into mainstream politics with a bid to get MPs in Parliament.

www.dailystar.co.uk... EDL-TO-GO-POLITICALEDL-TO-GO-POLITICALEDL-TO-GO-POLITICAL

Sometimes it takes an extremist to fight one.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Hey man that weren`t half bad, post the links for the band.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

moar

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saracen1

You never won me s***!
Me and my people fought for everything we have, it wasn`t given to us on a plate. Whole cities in the UK had to burn eg Brixton,Toxteth, Bristol, Leeds, before the Iron lady capitulated and ordered the babylon to cease and desist.

Naughty, naughty

The Saudis will give you a big smack if they read your post

You haven't been upholding your part of the bargain, have you ?

You haven't been playing 'nice' to lull the stupid non-muslims into a false sense of security, I see

You haven't been conforming to the lie of ' Religion of Peace '

The Saudis have eyes and ears everywhere

They won't be happy with you

You've let your true intentions leak out

and you have presumed to speak for ALL muslims in the UK

Oh dear

Now you've let the cat out of the bag

Now we know the 'peace' part of islam is untrue

And from a muslim's mouth -- online -- for the world to read

You must really regret that, eh ?

Are you going to delete it ?

Might be too late

I think screen-shots have been taken already

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Nah, not as good as the first track you posted......gimme the link man!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Oh s***, I wasn`t thinking, just forget what I posted earlier.
Ahem, "we are a religion of peace, we want to be part and parcel of British life, long live the queen"

Are you for real dock old boy?
Even my English rose of a girlfriend doesn`t take me seriously.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I don't take you seriously either

You remind me so much of some jewish kids I know who post online in forums, posing as muslims

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I honestly can't see amount of immigration into the UK decreasing anytime soon.

People will only wake up when it's too late to turn back.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Hey you need to chill man!
Nothing will change, trust me, mosques will continue to be built all over the west, some women will still be wearing the burqa, immigrants will continue pouring in. Thats the way its been layed out man, from the higher ups, multiculturalism, multiracial, pluralism, political correctness, diversity, equality etc etc etc.

If the tree doesn`t bend in the direction of the wind......it will break, thats how it is man!
Learn to love your country and look forward, what was in the past is long gone.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
By arguing like children the way you are you are doing exactly what Cameron wanted you to do. He is taxing us to the hilt, making everyone redundant, hurting the sick and the elderly and threatening your civil rights and liberties but to take your mind off who is really to blame he does the classic trick of misdirection and mentions immigration... Its all Johnny foreigners fault not the corrupt bankers or Con/Dems who are taking advantage of the situation to bring this once great country to its knees.
Lads, please give the arguments a rest and aim your bile at those who are really to blame for whats going on in this country- The Con/Dems and the bankers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join