It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rampant Immigration Dividing The UK says Cameron

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Rampant Immigration Dividing The UK says Cameron

www.thesun.co.uk

PRIME Minister David Cameron today said an influx of migrants had put "real pressures" on schools, hospitals and housing as he set out the Government's plan to reduce the number coming to the UK.
He said communities faced "discomfort and disjointedness" where migrants had been unwilling to learn English and integrate.

The bold speech is the Prime Minister's strongest attack on mass immigration in his six years as Tory leader.

He told a Tory meeting in Hampshire today: "Above all, I want to get the policy right - I want good immigration, not mass immigration and I think a vast a
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 14-4-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: correcting text

edit on 4/14/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Great speech from Cameron... at last a Politician in Parliament not afraid to say the right thing about Immigration... this is what loads of us have been saying for ages and yet all we get called is 'Bigots or Racist' ... don't be silly.... open your eyes and ears and listen carefully.... it's not being 'Racist' its called being sensible....

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

FIXED VIDEO: OLD ONE DIDNT WORK!!
edit on 14-4-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: changing vid

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Blame immigration instead of failed and unjustified wars, and the complete destruction of UK economy under the hand of these corrupt politicians.

Just another distraction, like the French regime using Bruqah as a distraction. It worked perfectly, and I suspect this will also work perfectly.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
um so why let them in??

they let them in to cause a situation...which they will fix by no doubt lol..

hes trying to get the uk as rascist as france....THIS IS THE SECOND TIME CAMERON HAS INCITED THE EDL.

first by scrapping the bill on race relations and now this...hmmm....imperialism is on its way...sponsortd by Zionists - for men..$24.95

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Empty words - spin doctoring and pandering to the masses. It means zilch.
He knows full well that the stable door opened long ago and there is precious little to be done.
We are now being flooded out by Eastern Europeans who are even entitled to child benefit for their kiddies back home. But did we get the choice of whether to be part of the European police state? No.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Maybe so but it will better to have Conservatives in Parliament than the BNP!!

At least now Conservatives can be seen to be doing something right.... and that can't be said for anything Labour did beforehand.

CAN THE MOD CORRECT THE HEADLINE? I MISPELT 'DIVIDING'
edit on 14-4-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: ADDING TEXT

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Must be election time....

Immigration is having a negative impact on the UK we simply cannot take any more! But as a poster said above it's just empty words, Cameron is just a puppet.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Saracen1

Ok so you have just been openly racist to white people, thanks! If you don't like us 'hideous' whites then piss off!

Oh and the UK was not saved by black people during WW2!
edit on 14/4/2011 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It's to do with being 'English' not 'White'

Also, you seem to be very angry at the White man.... just remember Cameron isn't saying 'All will be sent home' and also remember that not all White men are BNP members....

I too have had problems in the past but even i am fed up with the mass immigration policy!!

And another thing.... it's also on Sky:

news.sky.com... 66?lpos=Politics_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15972066_Immigration%3A_David_Cameron_Accused_Of_Using_Unwise_Language_By_Lib_Dem_Vince_Cable

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
Must be election time....

Immigration is having a negative impact on the UK we simply cannot take any more! But as a poster said above it's just empty words, Cameron is just a puppet.

hahah...so whos gonna stack your shelves and drive your buses...that is why yoy let them in innit..

white people are only managers because ethnics are employees....once they go...itl be you stacking the shelves.

that said...most of the ethnics that are here worked with britain when theyr country was colonized...ie indians, iranians....BRITAIN NEEDS FORIEGNERS MORE THAN FOREIGNERS NEED BRITAIN.....remember that before they leave....its also a shame that most cant leave...they are stuck here after defecting

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What an opportunity for Americans to learn what they look like to other countries when they react to similar immigration pressures!

I hope both the hateful-reactionary and illegal immigration apologist crowds are paying attention, because this 'situation' in the UK shares many similarities to the US's.

But surely admitting that would be difficult for some more than others.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Cameron is only electioneering.

Will any practical steps be taken?

Very, very, very unlikely.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saracen1
there are millions and millions of us here, and there will be millions more of us here in the future.When you consider we have a higher birth rate, in the not to distant future the country will have a swarthy appearance, compared to the hideously white complextion it has now. That process will be speeded up further due to the fact we are entering into ever increasing biracial relationships.

So your goal is to breed the hideously white people out of their homeland? Is that what you are suggesting because it certainly appears as such? Your overtly racist tone is the exact reason why this backlash is now in motion.

IRM

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Everyone please calm down, my uncle, auntie and cousins are in London, I don't want them to be harmed based on their color, their ethnicity, or their religion.

Just to add, no race, religion, nor ethnicity owns England.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Can I send a giant golden star to Cameron? He is pretty much my hero for putting the truth out there.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR
Everyone please calm down, my uncle, auntie and cousins are in London, I don't want them to be harmed based on their color, their ethnicity, or their religion.

Just to add, no race, religion, nor ethnicity owns England.

No race? No ethnicity? THATS WHY THEY ARE CALLED ENGLISH! They do in fact, own the place, and they are in fact, the ethnicity! Mexico belongs to Mexicans, Niger belongs to Nigerians, pretty silly comment made there.

St. George in my heart keep me English!
St George in my heart I say!
St. George in my heart keep me English!
Keep me English to my dying day!

Next time you spend time in Yorkshire, or somewhere where the land is still occupied by English, tell them that the song includes everyone everywhere. Doesn't fly, I swear to you.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IronArm

What defines English?

That's a good place to start discussing your nationalism.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

"hideously white" you say? I take offense to that remark. You should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The article is exactly correct. The real answer is to stop giving everyone free stuff. What do you think is going to happen when new bodies keep pouring in to take all the govt freebies and they don't pay back into the system? It's called common sense. It doesn't matter if they are red, green, purple, four legged, or cyclops. Race has nothing to do with it, it's simple math. The schools and hospitals get overloaded.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join