It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rampant Immigration Dividing The UK says Cameron

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Not superior, just english. The fact that you would couple englishness to superioty says more about your own inferiority complex than our "racism". English people are racist for asserting ourselve and stop johnny forigner taking the piss out of us? So be it! Been called soo much worse! The race card does not work on us anymore.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by Saracen1

I will meet you on the battlfield when the time comes.

And i will stand side by side with you when the inevitable time comes!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

Tell me please where i said i was superior to a black, brown or whatever colour or race in anything i have said. All i have said is that my ancestors that have inhabited these lands were white, i personally may not have done much for my country but i have a connection to these lands that NO immigrant can or ever will have! It's really that simple England the UK and Europe is WHITE and has been for thousands of years now please except that and move on.

You said white people own England in your last post, meaning you think you own England more than the other races. That is racism.

Once again, don't judge yourself based on your ancestors, you act like you yourself have lived in England for thousands of years, but in reality you have lived in England as long as every other race.

How are you connected to England more than other races when you have lived in England as long as them? Please do answer this question and don't tell me about your ancestors again.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

You claim white people own England, and that is not racist? Nazis also believed they weren't racist, they just believed they were right.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Yes i do think i or white people own England more than any other race but that is not rascism, merely fact.

I am not going to go over what has already been said clearly you do not understand a connection one has to his country.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

WE ARE English history deal with it. The land is ours. It is OUR sweat that ploughed the soil, built the roads, towns and cities. That defended this island from thos nazis and us who will take all of the above back. The sooner the better.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yes i do think i or white people own England more than any other race but that is not rascism, merely fact.

I am not going to go over what has already been said clearly you do not understand a connection one has to his country.

You have connection with your country based on experience, and I'm sure there is at least one person from another race in England who is older than you, and has experience England longer than you, therefore is connected to England more than you.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR

White people do and have owned England for thousands of years, having black and asian people in the mix is new in the grand scheme of things, these isles have been inhabited by white people for over 10,000 years! Now tell me, what is wrong for me wanting to keep it that way?

Please help me understand your logic.

Your ancestors might have lived in England for thousands of years, but you haven't. You are judged not based on your ancestors, your status in England depends on you.

You have lived in England as long as the Asian, Blacks and Yellows have. You pay taxes just like them, your culture has changed, just like theirs.

When you think you are superior based on your color, you're racist. It is as simple as that.

Where is anybody saying whites are superior? Seriously, that is rediculous. Arabs brought the number 0, Chinese invented gunpowder, etc...Nothing about superiority. He is saying that HIS forefathers died and fought for HIS wellbeing in the country THEY saved for HIM and his descendants!

The problem is that English culture is changing, but the immigrants culture isn't! They are forcing the True English to conform and allow thier perogative!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by Saracen1

I will meet you on the battlfield when the time comes.

And i will stand side by side with you when the inevitable time comes!

Hopefully I will be living in the Motherland to stand with you all.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Nobody "owns" any land.
All these countries are fictitious and nothing more than a tool for the elite to keep us lowly serfs in check.

Burn the flags, break down the barriers, destroy passports and birth certificates and realise that we are ALL part of one race... the Human race.. and that we share this planet no matter what.

Our birth place is not of our choosing.

The absurdity of an economy enforces the ways of the past and stops us from becoming the way of the future.
It prevents us from moving on so much that we end up slating each other in threads such as this..

Brothers and Sisters.. wake up!!!
There are no countries in the reality of it all.. Our own history shows us that we have ALL moved around the planet many times and have all evolved into our different identities..

I long for the day where we wont be having these types of discussions, where we will have no problem standing side by side with each and everyone..
I hope it does not take a major war or natural disaster for us to come to that point.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

No i have a connection to this country through my ancestry.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

WE ARE English history deal with it. The land is ours. It is OUR sweat that ploughed the soil, built the roads, towns and cities. That defended this island from thos nazis and us who will take all of the above back. The sooner the better.

Oh jeesus, who is ours? You didn't defend against the Nazis, it was your ancestors, talk about yourself. It wasn't you who build the roads of the past, ploughed the soil of the past etc, tell us about yourself, how are you connected to the land more than other races? Are you suggesting you have done more than other races? I'm sure you haven't, you are judging yourself based on your color, that is racism.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

No i have a connection to this country through my ancestry.

Does that make sense to you? What if you were only born in England but never lived there past age 1?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Ok, so the English should surrender all and become an Islamic state.

Bangers and Mash are now banned, as they have pork.

The English flag has a Cross of St. George. Crosses are symbols of Christianity/Catholisim so they are now banned.

Examples that actully defy the whole arguement you are making. The Muslim culture does not co-inside with others. So why should the English?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IronArm

But he is saying White people owns England, do you understand how racist that sounds? Like I said, racist people don't see themselves as racist, rather they see themselves as right.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronArm

The English flag has a Cross of St. George. Crosses are symbols of Christianity/Catholisim so they are now banned.

Examples that actully defy the whole arguement you are making. The Muslim culture does not co-inside with others. So why should the English?

So now this is not about race, rather about culture? How does that make sense?

Let the British people decide what culture they want to follow, by the way, white people are not the only ones who are British.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by IronArm

But he is saying White people owns England, do you understand how racist that sounds? Like I said, racist people don't see themselves as racist, rather they see themselves as right.

Crown and Church owns all land in this country .

You do understand his sentiment , he is not trying to be racist imho .

edit : spoke too soon , i am confused now .
edit on 14-4-2011 by 23432 because: a

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Pride can easily turn into prejudice and hatred is never beneficial for the soul.

It doesn't matter where a person's origins lie, if you go back far enough we've all got roots in other countries and from other places, people have been coming and going from these islands for thousands of years, we can't expect that to just stop because a few people are worried about the future 'English' not being white enough.
We have more to worry about from our 'English' politicians than we do from common people from around the world who come here to find a better life for themselves and their families.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

If the parents were English and white then the child age 1 is English.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronArm

So now this is not about race, rather about culture? How does that make sense?

Let the British people decide what culture they want to follow, by the way, white people are not the only ones who are British.

The issue is the immigrants aren't living as ENGLISH! England is white, and English! England=White! Just like Cambodia=Black! Sure, call it racial pride. Why are the white people the only people that can't be proud to be of thier heratige?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join