It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rampant Immigration Dividing The UK says Cameron

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I think you need to chill out on the whole Islam taking over Britain, it aint going to happen. I could list you 100's of reasons why it wont. The British wont go for something like Islam, the country is majority atheist, so why would people who dont believe in religion want to take up one of the most extreme religious ideologies? Think of all the Gay rights and Womens rights this country has fought for throughout our history, people will not give these rights up and join the death cult of Islam.

You know Im no fan of the EDL, but saw recently Tommy Robinson saying he is not against multiculturalism and calling out the racists that have affiliated themselves with the EDL, which I give him respect for.
edit on 18-4-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

no smoke without fire , however the sun , sensationalises everything to sell that crap toilet paper !
There will be a few die hard sharia nutjobs who dont care about women in the UK .

I recenetly watched a program on C4 about a young girl returning to afghanistan to see her family , and she went to a womens prison , a girl there was given to a 60 yr old man when she was 14 for marriage . She didnt want to so she ran away ,she was caught and has been in prison since then she is now 18 .
All she wanted was the freedom to not have to be given away. Women even need permission to leave the house under sharia law from the man of the house.
You think the sufragette movement across the world happened for nothing , it clearly hasnt happened in any country under sharia law. The women are too scared to act out against their religion , and the men for fear of death !
Its not right , that women are treated as third class citizens , hell slaves !
The reason why they dont allow women their freedom is because they are scared at what they can achieve as their equals.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Agreed there is no way the UK will ever turn into a sharia state , EVER .
The UK has been through the **** to maintain our freedoms , we have a history of being attacked from everyone and standing up to it , simply to protect our freedoms , right the way back to the romans and their polytheistic beliefs. Now that the UK is majority atheist Islam is going to have a hard time converting the majority atheists into muslims. Im all for freedom of speech, however spouting religious hatred or demonstrations to subvert the religious beliefs or non religious beliefs of others should be checked !

You can preach about your god as much as you like , but when you start preaching that others should die because they dont share said belief then that isnt religious at all . its unholy. God if he/she does exist would not want the death of innocents just so that one gospel word can be spoken.

Even if the entire world was all one religion there would still debates and wars between clerics , claiming they knew the devine truth

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

True what you say....

I really don't know what to make of it... 'Moderates' or 'Extremes'... you either are Muslim or you are not Muslim!

And if the Extreme way of Islam isn't for you, then you should leave the Religion so as not to be in the same bracket seeing as the extremists have made it clear that this the way they want the World!

This means that if you classify yourself as 'Islamic' you should leave the Religion and start a new one with a different name, join a different Religion or not have anything to do with Religion!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

TextAgreed there is no way the UK will ever turn into a sharia state , EVER . The UK has been through the **** to maintain our freedoms , we have a history of being attacked from everyone and standing up to it , simply to protect our freedoms , right the way back to the romans and their polytheistic beliefs. Now that the UK is majority atheist Islam is going to have a hard time converting the majority atheists into muslims. Im all for freedom of speech, however spouting religious hatred or demonstrations to subvert the religious beliefs or non religious beliefs of others should be checked ! You can preach about your god as much as you like , but when you start preaching that others should die because they dont share said belief then that isnt religious at all . its unholy. God if he/she does exist would not want the death of innocents just so that one gospel word can be spoken. Even if the entire world was all one religion there would still debates and wars between clerics , claiming they knew the devine truth

So called leader of the church of England, Mr Rowan Williams wants to see Muslims live under their own shariah law in this country (UK). What does that tell you about Mr Williams and his own personal convictions of the Christian faith? Like it or not, a great deal of the institutions and principles in this country were founded on Judeo Christian values and idealogies. They have essentially shaped the nature of this country and its rules, even if that isn't particularly evident these days. We have freedom of conscience and freedom of religion, freedom of thought and speech. But there is 'The law of the land' by which everyone must abide. We have judicial systems in place to make sure people abide by it (whether they like it or not). When someone tells me that an element within this country should be exempt from the law of the land so they can pursure their own laws, I hear alarm bells, especially when that 'get out clause' isn't reciprocated to other groups or elements within the land. Christian values and morality are not allowed to 'superced' the law of the land (examples being foster parents who don't agree with homosexuality, or bed and breakfast owners who aren't allowed to hold their convictions on the same matter with regard to homosexual couples, or nurses/workers being forbidden to wear crosses or offer prayer for individuals).
But as a minority, I can no make most supermarkets process all meat as 'Halal' in accordance with Muslim dietry requirements (whether I want that or not), I can wear a Burkha on my drivers' licensce ID, I can burn British flags on rememberance day or at the funeral marches of British soldiers fighting in Afghanistan/Iraq.

There are insidious elements that are slowly dismantling the personal freedoms I once had, in favour of an intolerant fascist mindset cleverly disguised as 'tolerance'. It is no such thing.
If you believe we won't give up our freedoms that we fought so hard for, you're deluded. We already have, it's just that they're disappearing one at a time rather than all in one go.
If a particular idealogy refuses to intergrate within a society, but only seeks to change it by exclusionsim and demographics (sheer weight of numbers through population explosions), you will see it gradually making more demands as majority trends shift.
We have two great extremes in this country. One the one hand, Islamic ideology, and on the other side, a broken Britain generation that spends it's time playing computer games, underachieving, binge drinking, refusing any sense of responsibility but making huge demands about its rights, morally and ethically adrift and riddled with indifference.
Why would they care what's going on around them?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I agree with you man , its a shame because aloit of people dont even know their own rights , and simply rely on a lawyer to represent them in court , even for matters which are non religious or criminal or otherwise .
We have all been duped into the government will look after you society, put your trust in us and we will not fail you. People need to get back to the ways of old in the sense that we should be able to know our own rights and defend ourselves legally through laws and not through legaleeze.

We also need to let our government know who is the boss , there must be some legal aspect of governance wherein a government fails to do its job , that we as a people can call for an immediate dismisal and re-election.
Only thing is , there are no political parties that I can align myself with, because they all have some weird agenda.

I will say no to islam controlling our country simply because of the way they treat women under sharia law.
No one should be above the law , common law , we should all be law abiding good people.
No religion should be used in politics either , which is why Im happy in the UK , at least our prime minister doesnt say god blees the UK in every speech much like every US president that ever lived.

Religion and politics are not good , our supposed democratic country should keep it that way.
All muslims clerics abdocating sharia law in the UK should take heed of this. they should also be removed from the UK because , they want sharia law , where our current form of governance is completely against it.
it goes against human rights .
Which is why I cant condone any country who uses sharia law , they are breaking the human rights of women everywhere and treating them as nothing more than religious slaves.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

no smoke without fire , however the sun , sensationalises everything to sell that crap toilet paper !
There will be a few die hard sharia nutjobs who dont care about women in the UK .

I recenetly watched a program on C4 about a young girl returning to afghanistan to see her family , and she went to a womens prison , a girl there was given to a 60 yr old man when she was 14 for marriage . She didnt want to so she ran away ,she was caught and has been in prison since then she is now 18 .
All she wanted was the freedom to not have to be given away. Women even need permission to leave the house under sharia law from the man of the house.
You think the sufragette movement across the world happened for nothing , it clearly hasnt happened in any country under sharia law. The women are too scared to act out against their religion , and the men for fear of death !
Its not right , that women are treated as third class citizens , hell slaves !
The reason why they dont allow women their freedom is because they are scared at what they can achieve as their equals.

Awesome and accurate. This post, although we have all gone a bit off topic, explains exactly what we don't want in Britain and mass immigration IS bringing it to Britain. Assimilate or go where your life is welcomed. No racism, no right-wing stuff. If you want to shout, DON'T go to a library or at least don't moan when asked to leave. If you want to live like you are in Somalia, don't go to live in Britain or at least don't be shocked when you don't fit in, I only wish there was a 'library law' where we could make them leave. (Them being the few who don't fit in).

Also, this is about resources too. If services are stretched and there isn't enough available cash to improve them, stop adding to the pressure.

So many simple things are being blown out of all proportion be trolls on this site.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Dhimmie because: Additional information

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dhimmie

at the same time as discussed in great length , mass immigration is not by far the only problem facing the UK now and in the future .
We all know this issue is being plugged by the current party because its voting time.
This whole issued could have been avoided , had we not went head first with looking into iraq and afghan just to save face with the US, and also told those bankers to ram it !

So 19 pages on and any solutions we can actually pose to parliament.

1: Immigration tax for the first 3 years your are trying to get indefinite leave to remain
so that immigrants pay a higher rate of tax if they are trying to reside here, incentive to make them think about its worth to live in the UK.

2. Learning english mandatory , those that do not speak english need to go on an intensive course funded by themselves whilst on probabtionary period working in the UK , they are not eligible for any benefits until they are given indefinite leave to remain and have met the criteria of being able to speak english to a certain degree of competency

3.For the first 3 years immigrants must report to a local police station to continually check in with a support officer to make sure they know and understand our laws and to make sure they arent getting involved with the wrong types of people

4. If immigrants are coming to the UK to work then leave before being granted indefinite leave to remain they are subject to a fixed penalty for leaving the UK if they decide to leave early because they never intended to settle here.

I think this could address a few of these issues . of course they require further development
cmon if we are going to debate this at least lets find some positive solutions which we can then address to downing street.
Lets at least try to come up with 10 things

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

Sorry but when people blow up my capital city and have come from a local area ie near my home city,then its has freaked me out for good reason.Im not a racist i have spanish blood in my veins lets say...Yeah theres some truth i think from boths sides of the argument.Yes the leaders/governments of US/UK are corrupt but you have got to wake up and see the light man.Having the happy do gooders attitude and been anti US/UK is not the way.And yes 911 happened 7/7 happened its no conspiracy and Madrid,fair enough if your on the weed or booze all day and living in fantasy land ...ya can chill dude far out..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gavlar1974

there is still no definitive proof that islamist extremists planned 9/11 , other than the "official story" line which many do not believe in the first place and now even more dont believe after looking at the evidence

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Looks like Terrorists with ski-masks on...... Why are they hiding behind a mask? Are they also holding up weapons? Standing behind a flag? Will you show us a video of them beheading also?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Muslims are not the only reason why immigration should be halted but its a major part for a few reasons,Most if not all do want too integrate,they cant be turned round to our way of thinking or living,and that goes for 2nd/3rd/4th generation,they even call these people british,they are not and far from it,this is only going to head one way,us or them and thats the sad reality of the situation,things in the uk are going to get worse,cities are becoming no go area's for whites,woman are being raped,children are being,drugged and pimped by muslim men,not asian men like the media portrays,the goverment,police,media has known about this for decades and did nothing, until recently becuase over the past 10 years or more the bnp has been going on about it and telling police about it and got nowhere,also EHRC tried to have the party leader jailed for speaking the truth,this is still going on becuase the police are too scared to protect children as they may be deemed racists,thats the reality,i realy dare anyone to come out and say im lieing or im wrong.

what libreal doo-gooder has the balls to defend this, i will be waiting,am i a racist for telling the truth

There are more muslims in the uk than there is welsh people of the uk,welsh are a unique and individual people and they are a minority in the uk,where is their rights,youve guessed it,they are white and have a claim to that land, so they have no rights,so they dont exist.

How to you think it feels for a welsh person to be in thier town centre and they see this coming down the street,you come to realise that these people in the video dont want to integrate and basicaly they are saying loud and clear to the whole town/city that they are here and your not welcome,we are taking over.

the goverment is helping these people do that,you voted for it,serves you right,i on the other hand didnt vote for it so i can complain

www.youtube.com...

this is what the welsh people voted for so it only serves them right,

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

Are you really that worried that some people want to march in the street , they are in britian and classed as brittish citizens and therefore have a right to march in the street for whatever reason they please.

Seriously though I have muslim friends , whose parents are strict muslims , but they are not , they goto clubs , drink , smoke and take drugs and hardly ever goto mosque. Myabe its just in England that they have strict muslim 2nd ,3rd generations. Or maybe its just because we have such a party in Scotland they cant help but join in. *

Either way I have yet to see any evidence of Islamification in Scotland .
They are just marching for what they believe in , if you felt that strongly why dont you march for what you believe in ? Of course you couldnt march against islam that would be inciting religious hatred.

EDit* on that note , have any of the people complaining about islamification in the UK actually went out and met any muslim people , or have any muslim friends , other than the local shopkeeper ? I bet you havent , instead of them integrating why dont you do the good brittish thing and be a friendly neighbour , stretch out the hand of good will and show some good brittish charm and befriend a muslim see how the other side lives .
edit on 19-4-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You get me the evidence and i will believe may be you are right,i am sceptical of a lot of things..but not 9/11 or london 7/7 or Madrid bombings..may be a false flag but cant see it.And just let me repeat im not racist people are good or bad not matter what..some are mis guided peace to all..though think it will never happen..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

well considering that Alqueda was a name created by the CIA stooges for their training programme , they were certainly not responsible for it , because that would mean that trained terror cells created by the CIA implicated in the 9/11 bombings . That would be bad wouldnt it .

I dont have any evidence i can show you , there are numerous threads on ATS with direct and indirect evidence hinting at a truth . I havent spent the time going through each one yet and may never do.

I am happy enough knowing that those events whoever planned them lead to the deaths of millions and still no one has been brought to justice for it over 10 years later

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Just read a BBC news statement ..An alleged al-Qaeda militant suspected of bombing a luxury hotel and 2 churches in pakistan in 2002 was an informer for MI6,it has been claimed.Adil Hadi al Jazairi Bin Hamlili was detained at Guantanamo Bay between 2003 and last year when he was sent back to his native ALGERIA by pres Obama.The Guardian News paper uk claims to have seen secret Wikileaks files in which he is described as an Al-Qaeda "assassin .But US interrogaters believedhe was also a British intelligence informer......so you may be on the right track ..but may be as we see in US films a DOUBLE AGENT...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

In a similar thread here on ats regarding Gauntanamo , a member raised the issue that gauntanamo is actually a CIA training camp to train would be extremists and give them the contacts they wouldnt have access to unless they were held captive with other extremist men and women !

I reckon there is far more to it than that , but often the best place to hide something is in plain sight!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join