It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rampant Immigration Dividing The UK says Cameron

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

It's not a question of who feels British. We're at the point where we have to think about resources.

Please....face the facts, it is too easy to come to UK on a 'temporary' 'student' visa and then within a short time become a full blown citizen.That is a big problem. Do some research. You have to read between the lines people. I have practical experience. Then look at Australia or Canada.....

Hmmm

Simply put...because we are EU we have .to accept people from 27 countries. Legally. Does Austriala or Canada or the USA have such an agreement with 27 other countries?

edit on 14/4/2011 by DSSONE because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/4/2011 by DSSONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

I'd have to say born in England, and most importantly ENGLISH being your primary language! Pretty simple I'd say.

I have no problem with people from other countries coming to live over here as long as they don't exploit the benefits system (there's enough lazy english twats doing that as it is, I don't need to be paying for anyone else to have a thousand kids they can't afford and do feck all with their lives)... so long as there's not huge numbers that take all the jobs from people originally from here because they're happier to work for less.

My main issue is the fact of some people basically starting up their own communities and segregating the countyr, which is the main point cameron was getting at, and fair play to him for having the balls to say that.

I know a lot of Polish and Pakistani people who live over here, and I have to say the Eastern Europeans are much more hardworking than most of the English people I know! And they are very much of the mindset that they live by the rules and way of life of this country, and mix much more with people of all origins and races etc.

Can;t say that for the majority of Indian Pakistani people I know though! Immigration as a whole has it's problem, in the same way that overpopulation does, but it's the mind set of certain cultures that is causing the problem of dividing our country city by city and leaving you feeling like a foreigner in your own country... THAT's the problem!

I do have to say though, maybe in 500 - 1000 years the world will be a better place once everyone has interbred into a nice shade of global tan... there'd certainly be a lot less problems... and a lot less gingers

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So much negativity in this thread. It amazes me that so many people are falling for the bait in Cameron's speech. The whole point of his little publicity stunts like this is to get people arguing and keep them guessing. People need to accept that he is a weak leader just like the rest of them. He has no answers, whether we're talking immigration or economic policy, Cameron is powerless to do anything which will satisfy the masses. He's putting on a show and you're all falling for it!
Since this is a conspiracy forum there is also another possibility. Also in the news recently was his bemoaning of the lack of ethnic minorities in Oxford or something like that which another member has also mentioned. Could it not be that he is testing the waters i.e. trying to gauge a reaction from the public on how he should proceed with his leadership?
edit on 14-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: changed my point.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Cameron tells you what he thinks you want to hear! A couple of weeks ago he was bemoaning the fact that only one black man went to his old Eton public school, this week he doesn't want any getting into the country!
The guy is a utter disgrace.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Multicultralism is BS
Stick with your own kind. I have no interest in mingleing with other races other then to say hi as I'm passing by. Here in America it's tabboo and called raceism. I call it survival of the fitest. I'm proud of my race and want to pass my heritage down to the next gen. I don't want no half breeds in my family.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
edit on 4/14/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The UK seems to be facing similar problems with immigration as seen with Australia. Put simply, the nations are overpopulated to the extreme. Resources are strained to the limit, are people are obliged to live in increasingly closer quarters. Tensions breeds racism, violence, hatred borne from sheer desperation.

There are those who would say that we should obliterate national borders, and welcome all who wish to enter with open arms - at the expense of the existing citizens, and environment. Speaking as an environmentalist at heart, we should care for our planet, and discourage the destruction of the natural world in favour of more housing estates for more money. Greed has caused this, and catastrophe will ensue.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Funny thing is when our (ukk) economy is doing well they will have adverts in all these countries advertising to work in england, so they come over and get low paid jobs which helps the uk government keep labour costs down, bang goues payrises when companys/corps get a riff of cheap labour, oh and to the idiots that say oh white people are managers and ethnic minoritys do all the hard work what a lot of #, we work just as hard as each other and i have had 2 out of 6 managers last 6 yrs were indian so there. didnt bother me working for him,
btw post above, your a halfbreed already, think your blood is pure you smuck,

we had indians in cornwall 1500 yrs ago so theres some already in you haha

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

exactly, another gov orchestrated distraction, just like the wrecking of the NHS, the economy, the education system, housing, rail, amenities, industries.......but then the entire planet is a mess, but to be expected if idiots at the helm....the easiest way of explaining it all is DO NOT WORSHIP FALSE IDOLS and the sooner these false idols are removed from any positions of power the sooner the planet and individual countries will recover.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

i thought that you were isreali? even lived there and joined the IDF?
how can you be against immigration?

i think your hate is not directed at all immigrants but arabs tbh.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
this thread sickens me with the whole "if you are not white get out" crap, not all english people are like this, just bnp nutters.
edit on 14-4-2011 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So after reading most of this thread I'm starting to wonder if I should still consider immigrating (legally) to either England or Ireland. I was leaning towards Ireland since my family was from there till recently but It seems to me everything I was looking for in an American dream seems a whole lot better as a UK dream.

I have thought of it from my background anyway as Repatriating more then immigrating.

Peace Patriot
edit on 14-4-2011 by DisIllusioned PatRiot because: added text

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Not me.

You guys are way tougher on yourselves then us Yanks.

But you have it tougher. I know you do not want to hear from us now.

So, later..and, oh

God's speed.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE...

Good. This is a good time to remind you all that ATS is first and foremost a conspiracy site and that speculation -- no matter how outrageous -- plays an important role in that.

This great site of ours has been built on the cornerstone of civility and decorum. As members, we are free to discuss any issue as long as it within the parameters of the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when registering with this site.

On that note, please confine your remarks to the issue at hand and refrain from attacking one another. Adherence to this simple request is expected. No exceptions.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Here we go again - blame the immigrants, the unions - anyone and anything but the corrupt system that just does not work.

I really hope people are catching on to how they're being manipulated.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Immigrants benefit?

LOL! Only when you limit number.
Fact: Muslims are the largest ethnic group with no formal qualifications.
Fact: Muslims are the largest ethnic group to be unemployed

Yeh a load of good that is

You are talking about immigrant Muslims coming from war torn countries with no education.

Why don't you talk about British Muslims? Muslims who were born in England?

"Muslims and Sikhs who were born in the UK are more likely than those born elsewhere to have a degree or equivalent qualification, irrespective of age. Among those under the age of 30, UK-born Sikhs and Muslims were almost twice as likely to have degrees in 2004 as those born elsewhere."

(Source)

More than 50% of Muslims have been born outside of England, following Hindu (Source). Since India is prosperous mostly educated people move to England. Regarding Muslims, mostly unproperouse move to England, specially from places where England is involved in wars like Afghanistan, Iraq and other places where there is no stability (for what ever reason).

They mostly come as refugees, which is defined as a person "owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group, or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality, and is unable to or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country". (Source)

So you can see the reasoning behind why Muslims are mostly unqualified and why they can't find jobs, the British Muslims in the other hand have higher chance of qualification and being employed.

Just to add, if it is relevant since you think White people own England, there are hundreds of white Muslims, who are more white than you in every sense.
edit on 14-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: Typo

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

Yes i do think white people own england. My ancestors fought for, bleed and built this country for thousands of years. We ARE the land. We belong to it. It has fed and nurtured us. It has killed us and protected us. It is in our blood. You dont like that? Try taking it. Keep taking the piss out of us and our good nature and you will see the strength of the INDIGENOUS peoples of this island for sure.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I am asian and my ancestors (Sikhs) fought bravely for this country in the world war. I was born, raised and educated in England and I pay the taxes and live honestly. So surely a small portion belongs to me too?

edit on 14-4-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyMonkey

Yes it does.

ALS

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Encouraging Indian and Chinese immigration in the 1950's was a great way to rebuild the population decimated by World War II. It was a cost effective way of putting the "Great" back into "Great Britain".

Once the UK joined the EU, immigration became a burden rather than a bonus. The UK was obligated to take immigrants from all members of the EU, rather than being able to select those immigrants that made the most sense for the country.

I've been saying for years that the best thing for Britain would be to pull out of the EU completely, and form a Commonwealth trading bloc. Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Pakistan, India, South Africa, Kenya, Singapore, Malaysia, to name a few. The list of nations is extensive and widespread. The sheer awesome potential of such a trading block would have massive implications around the world.

Allow for a free trade zone, but NOT for automatic immigration rights. Cut out the massive red tape paper mill that the EU has become. A free trade zone with potentially 53 countries in it. Would make NAFTA, the EU, the AU, and ASEAN pale by comparison.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisIllusioned PatRiot
So after reading most of this thread I'm starting to wonder if I should still consider immigrating (legally) to either England or Ireland. I was leaning towards Ireland since my family was from there till recently but It seems to me everything I was looking for in an American dream seems a whole lot better as a UK dream.

I have thought of it from my background anyway as Repatriating more then immigrating.

Peace Patriot
edit on 14-4-2011 by DisIllusioned PatRiot because: added text

Wow - things must be really, really bad for you in the USA if England and Ireland are starting to look good.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join