It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rampant Immigration Dividing The UK says Cameron

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
um so why let them in??

they let them in to cause a situation...which they will fix by no doubt lol..

hes trying to get the uk as rascist as france....THIS IS THE SECOND TIME CAMERON HAS INCITED THE EDL.

first by scrapping the bill on race relations and now this...hmmm....imperialism is on its way...sponsortd by Zionists - for men..$24.95

How on Earth is Cameron inciting the EDL? Immigration is a problem in this country, it might not be one of our biggest problems but it is one none the less. I'm not against immigration altogether, I see the benifits of mixing culture (to a degree) but when I see houses and jobs going to migrants who have been in this country all of 5 minutes instead of hard working Brits who have worked and paid taxes for 20 years, it gets on my nerves.

What we need is a real policy on to control the influx of people who want to live and work in this country and I think David Cameron could be the one to do it.

ALS

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR
reply to post by IronArm

What defines English?

That's a good place to start discussing your nationalism.

Is it odd that I find this an idiotic question? What defines an Etheopian? Well, it would be the race that has inhabited the lands for thousands of years, based thier entire culture and lifestyle in a common, fixed, and set area, often food, music, and housing is similar thouought the region, effected by the seasons and sustinance (or lack therof) the land gives them.

Same for every nation.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saracen1
This anti immigration whinging is like a broken record, the "Enoch Powell was right brigade", have been at it for decades. Ever since black/brown people first came to the UK to save your arses from Hitler, to working in your factory`s, driving your buses and wiping your backsides in hospital, all we`ve ever heard from them is, "there are too many of them, when are they going home?"

3-4 generations later still whinging, haven`t these knuckle heads got it yet?
We are here to stay, there are millions and millions of us here, and there will be millions more of us here in the future.When you consider we have a higher birth rate, in the not to distant future the country will have a swarthy appearance, compared to the hideously white complextion it has now. That process will be speeded up further due to the fact we are entering into ever increasing biracial relationships.

The decision to alter the demographic of this country was taken a long long time ago, at least you wont be speaking German.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Sun readers!

Like i said in another post, If you are so proud and haughty about your heratige, why don't you live in that nation and culture instead, and then these people can live in their own ways without inhibition and worrying about stepping on toes?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronArm

Is it odd that I find this an idiotic question? What defines an Etheopian? Well, it would be the race that has inhabited the lands for thousands of years, based thier entire culture and lifestyle in a common, fixed, and set area, often food, music, and housing is similar thouought the region, effected by the seasons and sustinance (or lack therof) the land gives them.

Same for every nation.

So you are saying White people own England?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

This anti immigration whinging is like a broken record, the "Enoch Powell was right brigade", have been at it for decades. Ever since black/brown people first came to the UK to save your arses from Hitler, to working in your factory`s, driving your buses and wiping your backsides in hospital, all we`ve ever heard from them is, "there are too many of them, when are they going home?"

3-4 generations later still whinging, haven`t these knuckle heads got it yet?
We are here to stay, there are millions and millions of us here, and there will be millions more of us here in the future.When you consider we have a higher birth rate, in the not to distant future the country will have a swarthy appearance, compared to the hideously white complextion it has now. That process will be speeded up further due to the fact we are entering into ever increasing biracial relationships.

The decision to alter the demographic of this country was taken a long long time ago, at least you wont be speaking German.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Sun readers!

Presumably you use the collective We but, lets focus on you Saracen1

Just make me laugh - what work do you claim to have done???

Was it in a factory? ........Noooooooo

Driving a bus?............Nooooooooooo

Care work?..........Noooooooooooooo

Fighting the Germans?...................NO You weren't born then and you're not a honourable man such as eg a Sikh who are always welcome. Our Government was very wrong on how it treated the brave Ghurkas but as we deport oiks like you, we are only too glad for them to come here.

You sound like 'just another little breeder and worse, a wanna-be white existing on benefits provided by a number of white people'. You also sound like someone who doesn't fit in in any country and even your ethnic original country ain't having you back.

As I said R E P A T R I A T I O N. Coming soon as your benefit for over breeding is being cut, the size of house you can house a large family is slowly being downsized so you will just have to download to a country where the skin colour suits you, however you spout off there, you will pretty quickly find out why you inveigled your way here. Good Riddance.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Save your arses from Hitler? How did you come to to that conclusion! WW2 was faught by people of all colours and creeds and if we were saved by anyone then it would have been (and I hate to say it) the Americans. Also mass immigration didn't really start till after the war.

compared to the hideously white complextion it has now.

Racism works both ways buddy. And it seems clear to me that you are one.

ALS

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

Do brown people own Iraq? Do "yellow" people own China?

Way to attempt to make a white person sound rascist. Typical liberal tree-hugger.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That's politics in a nutshell.

When all else fails, blame the foreigners. It's this attitude that creates 'ghettos', not the supposed fact that immigrants are unwilling to learn English. I've never in my life seen an immigrant who didn't at least attempt to speak the language or fit in within the wider community, isolation of ethic and religious groups (linguistically and culturally) happens because of phony outrage and subtle xenophobia pushed by the mass media, it's the only way they can force their agenda onto the people. When there is prejudice, actual or percieved, against a specific group, who can blame them for wanting to be around people who are like them instead of trying to blend into wider society?

God-forbid ordinary people should find some common ground and start cooperating with each other instead of being at eachother's throats, the government wouldn't be able to get away with anything.......

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Cameron talks the talk but he's just telling people what they want to hear because voting time is coming, the man's an idiot, what little respect (and I do mean little) I had for him was lost when I read about his ''It's us in the UK who caused most of the world's problems'' arse kissing speech.

Seriously, when are we going to get a leader with the balls to actually do something to really change things?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Unless the unemployment rate is close to NAIRU, influx of more people is detrimental for the economy. Especially underqualified people, supply of which already exceeds demand (indicated by the wage in such jobs approaching minimum wage), is harmful. If the economy even needs more people, its high qualified professionals (indicated by the price of their work). The number of high qualified people among immigrants is lower than among domestic population, thus they are in net effect not helping, but damaging the job market and economy, and state social system.

It aint rocket surgery.

edit on 14/4/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Way to attempt to make a white person sound rascist. Typical liberal tree-hugger.

You're racist for claiming White people own England, even if you are in denial, it doesn't mean you are not racist, let me tell you why.

You are living in a mentality where you think you are superior to those other citizens of England who have done their own part, working their ass off and paying their taxes. They are doctors, engineers, nurses, businessmen/women, teachers, scientists.. from all sorts of fields, ethnicity, religion, doing their own part to make England a better place.

Do you think you have done more than them? Your color doesn't give you superiority, it is your deeds. Don't judge yourself based on the actions of your ancestors, but based on your own actions.

Do you think you own England more than a brown person? You are just kidding yourself, do you think you have done more for England than all other races and ethnicities?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

White people do and have owned England for thousands of years, having black and asian people in the mix is new in the grand scheme of things, these isles have been inhabited by white people for over 10,000 years! Now tell me, what is wrong for me wanting to keep it that way?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by P3ACE0WAR

You're racist for claiming White people own England, even if you are in denial, it doesn't mean you are not racist, let me tell you why.

You are living in a mentality where you think you are superior to those other citizens of England who have done their own part, working their ass off and paying their taxes. They are doctors, engineers, nurses, businessmen/women, teachers, scientists.. from all sorts of fields, ethnicity, religion, doing their own part to make England a better place.

Do you think you have done more than them? Your color doesn't give you superiority, it is your deeds. Don't judge yourself based on the actions of your ancestors, but based on your own actions.

Do you think you own England more than a brown person? You are just kidding yourself, do you think you have done more for England than all other races and ethnicities?

Well, seeing how Canada is in fact of Commonwealth, and the Queen is in fact my Queen, yeah, I think I have a wee bit of say about England belonging to English. I think America belongs to Americans, and Russia belongs to Russians, and Fiji to Fijians. I say nothing about owning anything of England because I'm white. My wife does, her family does, I was just blessed enough to be married into English culture which I try to immurse myself in. Being of English heratige means I'm white right? Just as much as being Peurto Rican makes you have a latino heratige.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

Yes i do think white people own england. My ancestors fought for, bleed and built this country for thousands of years. We ARE the land. We belong to it. It has fed and nurtured us. It has killed us and protected us. It is in our blood. You dont like that? Try taking it. Keep taking the piss out of us and our good nature and you will see the strength of the INDIGENOUS peoples of this island for sure.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly

White people do and have owned England for thousands of years, having black and asian people in the mix is new in the grand scheme of things, these isles have been inhabited by white people for over 10,000 years! Now tell me, what is wrong for me wanting to keep it that way?

Please help me understand your logic.

Your ancestors might have lived in England for thousands of years, but you haven't. You are judged not based on your ancestors, your status in England depends on you.

You have lived in England as long as the Asian, Blacks and Yellows have. You pay taxes just like them, your culture has changed, just like theirs.

When you think you are superior based on your color, you're racist. It is as simple as that.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

You ancestors fought for England, how do you judge yourself by the actions of someone else. You can't be that naive. Are you suggesting you are superior to other non white citizens of England, who have lived in England as long as you, probably longer, who have probably done much more for England than you.

Don't judge yourself based on your color.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Saracen1

Flipping hell..

Could you be anymore racist if you tried?

Hidieously white?

Yeh because Africa is disturbingly black and Japan is horrificley asian.

--

I will meet you on the battlfield when the time comes.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So you are saying White people own England?

White people do not own England, in my eyes their are a mutiple of people who "own" or belong to" England. Firstly England belongs to those who she (England) gave birth to, no matter the colour. Secondly; there are those who work or fight for the betterment of this nation, this I believe this bypasses the "Birth" factor.

On the otherside of this, there are those that hold no "stakes" in this country wether or not they are born here and again colour is not an issue. These people are those who do not hold British/English values at heart, people such as Islamic extremists, The far-right (BNP) and those who support the Europien Union (A controversial thought) etc..etc.

ALS

edit on 14-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Tell me please where i said i was superior to a black, brown or whatever colour or race in anything i have said. All i have said is that my ancestors that have inhabited these lands were white, i personally may not have done much for my country but i have a connection to these lands that NO immigrant can or ever will have! It's really that simple England the UK and Europe is WHITE and has been for thousands of years now please except that and move on.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Not superior, just english. The fact that you would couple englishness to superioty says more about your own inferiority complex than our "racism". English people are racist for asserting ourselve and stop johnny forigner taking the piss out of us? So be it! Been called soo much worse! The race card does not work on us anymore.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join