It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal threatens large scale attack on Palestine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Why is it that Africa, and eastern asia are such war-torn hell holes? It can't be because of poverty since south america is doing okay (there is the whole war on drugs etc but it is still relatively okay)

Islam?
edit on 9-4-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I just have to rewind here a bit cause this really made me laugh...

So... one 2 story hotel, 1 olympic pool, 1 small shopping mall and 1 bmw (and a crappy hyundai and crappy chevy) is someone's idea of luxury?... Oh... wow... or maybe it was the luxurious fish farms.

Your idea of luxury is weird... or maybe you consider it a luxury because its in gaza? I bet what you ACTUALLY think is they're not worthy of these things, guess what... well the ppl the gaza also have the right to have a shopping mall and own a bmw! (of course noone should be so harshly punished making them drive a chevy).

And... do you even KNOW tel aviv for instance? Now... whats a bmw again?

Crazy ppl I see in these forums these days...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
Why is it that Africa, and eastern asia are such war-torn hell holes? It can't be because of poverty since south america is doing okay (there is the whole war on drugs etc but it is still relatively okay)

Islam?

That's what I been trying to say. It never ends over there. How can so many people hate each other so much that they would just assume wipe each other out? The middle east must be hell.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Islam?

Errmm... because most of them are super rich countries who are exploited by western countries like all europe and the US, and stripped of their diamonds, gold, oil, etc?... cause super powers that exploit those countries like to have them in complete chaos and sponsor both sides of conflicts so they can keep them busy while they buy more for less so they can make HUGE profits at the expense of human lives and blood?

Wake up... or go see a good documentary on blood diamonds or whatever, but please learn something.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I am aware of blood diamonds and oil and etc. South America was exploited to hell aswell, yet it's relatively peaceful in comparison to the ME and Africa.

Wake up... or go see a good documentary on blood diamonds or whatever, but please learn something.

"Wake up" = Ah, you are on the same boat as me, you are not in any other way more worldly or knowledgeable in the mysteries of this world than I am. Don't use that statement on anyone, as it is clearly arrogant

Also I find it funny that you mention documentaries, when they are often funded by the big corporations that themselves are allied with the supposed blood diamond/oil exploitation trade.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I am aware of blood diamonds and oil and etc. South America was exploited to hell aswell, yet it's not as screwed up as ME and Africa.

South american countries that are really rich have deep ties between them and mother russia... So, why stir a hornets nest when you can have it easy in africa and countries no one cares about?

But they did try to do the same in south america also... its just that, in africa it worked! No one really cares, so they have their little slice of heaven there to wreck as they please. Plus constant tribal feuds are just delicious with a cherry on top.

EDIT: ok, first my "wake up" was not meant to be arrogant... sorry if you got it that way. It was a real "wake up", - not arrogant, not sarcastic, not anything... it was pure.

Second... well.... I said a "good" one. Must be something out there worth watching... I hope. lol
edit on 10-4-2011 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Plus constant tribal feuds are just delicious with a cherry on top.

Exactly, this is what I was originally getting at. Africa and the ME have constant tribal/ethnic feuds that helps to fuel their conflicts even before western exploitation.

EDIT: ok, first my "wake up" was not meant to be arrogant... sorry if you got it that way. It was a real "wake up", - not arrogant, not sarcastic, not anything... it was pure.

That's okay mate, emotion can be difficult to convey on the internet.

Second... well.... I said a "good" one. Must be something out there worth watching... I hope. lol

I'd rather read books. The more obscure the better

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

You know... philip II (I think it was the second), macedonian king when dealing with the greek city states said "in politics, divide and conquer".

Its much easier to deal with smaller groups than with a single unified one.

That rule stands to each day and its fueled by the US, Israel, Europe in some cases... regarding africa, the middle east, etc... can you imagine what happens to israel if the arab world unites?

Its better to keep them in small groups... either by greed, need or in israel's case, to assure their existence hehe or else there will be no hanukkah ever again.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Gaza's shopping mall and shopping center did NOT get bombed at all.....it still exists today and is thriving.

The water park with it's olympic sized swimming pool received damage in the last excursion of the IDF but it's now been repaired and still very much open to the public.

I report here the TRUTH and there's thousands of links via Google of the true nature of Gaza and the Gazans. Gaza is one big Pallywood; I'm loaded with so much video taping of assumed "dead" Gazans that actually get up and walk from the scene of an alleged Israeli bombardment. I'm not saying that some Gazans (mostly terrorists) actually do get killed by Israeli fire but the numbers the Gazans allege is far from the truth.

By the way, not one single Gazan lives in a tent.....not one! Oh, except that in Hamas' Pallywood Productions; their "special affects" is up there with Hollywood's dramatic movie scenes.

It's now time the world take a much closer look to whats really going on in Gaza and I've only just got started!!!

edit on 10-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Let me tell you, and I have left links on other pages re Gaza.......the Gazans live way better than 50% of the Israeli population. Don't believe me?

No, I don't believe you. Provide some proof, and preferably some that doesn't come from Fox "News" or WorldNetDaily...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Here's more I'm going to expose.......

Is there a very real humanitarian crisis in Gaza?

www.ynetnews.com...

Here's Lauren Booth; Tony Blair's sister in law who is a regular visitor to Gaza.....how is it she NEVER reports the REAL truth about Gaza? She certainly enjoys all the luxuries Gaza has to offer but tells YOU a different story:

cleveland.indymedia.org...

Lauren is not only Britain's but also Tony Blair's biggest embarrassment; even Tony Blair called her out on her lies on many occations:

hurryupharry.org...

Here's Lauren's report on the "concentration" camps of Gaza......photos included:

elderofziyon.blogspot.com...

This was taken soon after Lauren converted to Islam.....claims she always wears the Hajib .....oops but I do recall seeing her in hundreds of photos without it AFTER her conversion; here's more of her BS:

youtu.be...

More on Gaza's "concentration" camps:

youtu.be...

Don't forget to visit he Roots Club when touring Gaza's "concentration" camp:

youtu.be...

The "evil" Zionist's goods forced upon the Gazans:

youtu.be...

And those shacks and tents those Gazans are forced to live in:

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Ahhhh Kiwi Vicki....

of course you would'nt believe it, you've NEVER visited the Middle East let alone Israel or Gaza......

hey guess what............

I HAVE !!!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I have been to both. Israel is like beverly hills and gaza more like detroit...how could you even compare...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by bluemirage5

Islamism is pure evil. This radical leftist, Islamism tag team is the greatest evil the world has or will ever know. I cannot think of a more noxious combination. They completely contradict each other, and yet they support each other.
edit on 9-4-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

So is Christianity...

So is Judaism..

And so are most other fanatical religions on earth..

Muslims Jews and Christians though, are the three most evil consepts since the dawn of religion...

They are also the only three religions that openly persecute each other and all other belief systems..

The few true religions/belief systems (Wicca, Pagans, Buddhism Hindus.. etc.) that are really based on peace and well-being are criticized as evil by the blood soaked religions that cause all the pain in the world..
edit on 4/10/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Islam teaches to kill those who believe God is a father. Jesus teaches to love thy enemy.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by australian2011
Islam teaches to kill those who believe God is a father. Jesus teaches to love thy enemy.

If this is so, then why do Christians start ranting at me and telling me I'm evil and will go to hell for being a devil worshipper (Wiccan)...?

Love thy enemy also means be tolerant to other beliefs and customs..

And was it not in the name of the Holy Father that 1000's of "witches" were burned alive just a few hundred years ago?

You know, they say that when the End Times arrive, only the Meek shall inherit the Earth..

Judging by the way the three major religions behave, I don't believe the Bible was referring to Christianity...LOL

Those that live with the Earth and are at one with it are the ones who will inherit it...

edit on 4/10/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Why do some devil=worshippers partake in Satanic ritual abuse? Do you? Stop tarring Christians with the same brush. We are taught to love thy enemy, and that include anyone whether u are christian or not.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by australian2011

Just goes to show, not many followers of jesus's teachings out there, is there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join