It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal threatens large scale attack on Palestine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
I hate to say it but... these two need to get it over and done with. This has all gone on for way too long. Neither side actually want peace, if so they'd have it.

No because if Israel disarmed themselves they'd be annihilated. Herp.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

...and the settlements? Will Israel give it back if Hamas stops firing missiles? I think not.

Anyways, hamas is some zionist run organization used to legitimize (to an extent) the firing back of Israel to Palestine, though Israel attacks back vigorously.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I guess im not that important to the eyes of GOD if he has a so called chosen people
Then why create me in the first place

Check this out hope some people will see thru the lies...video.google.com...#

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Its just a bunch of semites fighting amongst them selves. Best thing to do is just nuke the m e. Turn the whole area into green glass and then maybe we non semites, can get on with life with out this race of scum causing trouble for us.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
wow...I'm pretty sure the disinfo agents paid to spew propaganda are all over this thread...the only question is...which is the disinfo?
...it's hard to tell...but i see the ones spewing out the name calling and saying "kill them all" as questionable and rude to say the least...though I have my doubts gazan's are living a life of luxury...maybe a small handful that are taking advantage...but i doubt that many...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Um....no it's not hard to tell who is spewing disinfo at all!

Palestinian Arabs among world's highest in home ownership rates

From Ma'an: The vast majority of Palestinians own their homes, living with an average of 1.6 people per room, while those who rent pay an average of 115 Jordanian Dinar ($162) per month, a housing survey found. Only 0.9 percent of households lived in large manor homes, while 48 percent said they lived in a house, with 50 percent in apartment buildings. Home ownership in the West Bank was at 82 percent, and at 87 in Gaza. Ninty-seven percent of homes had refrigerators, 94 percent had satellite dishes, and 47 percent have computers. This would make the PA #2 in the world in the category of home ownership, and Gaza would be tied for #1 with Singapore.

Israel's home ownership rate is 71%. The US is at 68%. I think we need to give them a few billion more dollars. After all, only 0.9% live in "large manor homes." I also wonder how they define "large manor homes." Because from a drive through Judea and Samaria, one can see many large Arab houses. Do those qualify?

elderofziyon.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
so can we blame anybody other than those who have literally handed it all to them? which is how many different countries or humanitarian groups? I usually try to avoid these topics because of all the confusing double speak and completely contradictory views...it just gets me a bit confused tbh

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Firstly. You are using a blog as your source.
Secoundly. What use is homeownership, when your homes are rubble.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
this is what I mean when I say it's confusing...one side of the argument says they live #ty conditions...the other side says they live in luxury...I personally have doubts that living in an occupied territory is a luxury...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

perhaps the reporters are finding life in Gaza not quite what the world at large have been lied about?

You are so far off. There is no true reporting allowed out of Gaza due to Zionist oppression. Only fools will agree with your post. Let us forbid reporting on white phosphorus or bombing hospitals that the UN supplied coordinates for prior to the atrocity. The networks that reported quickly retracted their story and had to filter it according to their Zionist master's demands.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Its just a bunch of semites fighting amongst them selves. Best thing to do is just nuke the m e. Turn the whole area into green glass and then maybe we non semites, can get on with life with out this race of scum causing trouble for us.

Sounds cruel but it would work. Get it over and done with!

If you have an Ants Nest in your home, what do you do, squish one at a time for the next 6 months?

No, boiling water out the kettle on the lot of them so you can get back to reading your newspaper or watching the game on TV!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice4Gaza

Did you actually just say 50% gazans live better than israelis? People like you are a joke man. Anyone with a working pair of eyes can see what is going on there.

True that brother. These Zionist supporters make me sick. For a site that claims deny ignorance, I see a lot of ignorance. I point out the ignorance and get severe terms violation. Ignorance is bliss, and ignorant people are rampant.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

I,Stand with ISRAEL,They are our only true friends. Mark my word,all the other nations ,will turn against us.Watch the media and the MIDDLE EAST,ALL THEM COUNTRIES IN A STATE OF CRISIS'S. This was for warned in the bible,but man kind doesn't want to believe it. Look what RUSSIA WANTS TO DO,Russia wants 'red button' rights for US missile defence system www.telegraph.co. UK,ALSO THIS,Russian security service wants to ban Skype and Gmail www.telegraph.co. UK.They already starting their stuff,with us and the world. EU,Will go against us to.They are to become the new Roman empire,,all things are lining up,as told in the book of Daniel,and the book of revelations.Iran is doing so many secret things behind the worlds backs...They are lining up with bigger countries to go against us and ISRAEL! What will,it take for AMERICA TO WAKE UP? Good report,I,am going to look more into this.thanks

You are a brainwashed fool. Your bible won't save you during the next Israeli sponsored false flag attack.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

So there ISNT a mall in Gaza city?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

So there ISNT a mall in Gaza city?

No, it got bombed because it was next to a hospital and old folks home. They deemed it a threat. They were selling raspberry jam which is a banned substance in Gaza because the Zionists deem it a threat.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Anymore personal attacks and you will be post banned.

Enough is enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join