It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal threatens large scale attack on Palestine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by star child

Look christians follow the new testament, which is basically love thy neighbour. And you know what, humans are not perfect. Do we have to be? I am sure whether your Wiccan, Islamic or Christian there are elements of your life that are not perfect.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by australian2011
reply to post by Ironclad

Why do some devil=worshippers partake in Satanic ritual abuse? Do you? Stop tarring Christians with the same brush. We are taught to love thy enemy, and that include anyone whether u are christian or not.

Eh, there are those out there that do..

But they aren't Pagans, Buddhists, Hindus or Wiccans..

Lucifarians, Satanists and the likes probably do, but the Catholic church binds all these belief systems into the same category "Devil Worship"...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Warhacks

World War III started about 3 weeks ago.It may look like a bunch of brushfires right now but in afew months there will full on warfare on a scale never seen since the last big one.I hope I am wrong.Only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mardukiscoming

World War III started about 3 weeks ago.It may look like a bunch of brushfires right now but in afew months there will full on warfare on a scale never seen since the last big one.I hope I am wrong.Only time will tell.

Not sure about WW3 but definately will be some huge fireworks.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HAMO2011
Check this out hope some people will see thru the lies...video.google.com...#

Google Video Link

Very good video, hope you don't mind me embedding it as more people are likely to click play and have a watch and see how things really are in Gaza, and no it isn't sweet

To hear outlandish comments like "the Gazans live way better than 50% of the Israeli population" followed by "I hope israel blows the hell out of them. Enough with these terrorists..." makes my heart bleed.

Justice4Gaza summed it up very nicely when s/he said "Yeah, 1.5 million people living on a 2 mile strip, man, they have a mall too, damn i wish i had their life. Give me a break you complete and utter joke." that sums it up very well, for more detail, watch the video above and then tell me how great it is to live on a 2 mile strip with no capable army or defense force while being bombarded by an advanced military with nuclear capability backed by The US, and these are not chouce shots from a brochure, the video contains a lot of real on the ground footage for you to see for yourself how life is over there.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It's typical that whenever there is a thread that seeks to elicit balance to the conflict, there is one that demonises Israeli as the big evil one and paints Palestinians as the eternal victims. No wonder so many people on ATS believe the propaganda and think the conflict began in 2000.
edit on 10/4/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

No worries. I hope more people will wake up to the lies thats been fed thru the MSM

Peace.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Two wrongs don't make a right. I was not aware yours was a parody. As you can tell, sarcasm is hard to understand on the internet.

No worries, you are correct about it being difficult to decipher sarcasm via text on the internet. I was trying to shed light on the ignorant comment Dracula made.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by STEADFast

Israel, embodying pure evil, is proof positive of the existence of God

A nation that didnt exist for over 2000 years and predicted in the Bible that they would be restored to the land that God gave to them which is written over and over again in the Bible.

Its funny how a nation the size of New Jersey has the ENTIRE middle east in an uproar... has anyone looked at a map to see how small Israel is compared to all the nations around it?

There will be no peace with Israel because the nations that are around Israel dont want Israel to exist.

They have been provoking Israel since March, the IDF caught the terrorists red handed with a boat filled with weapons and missiles.

Israel will NEVER be destroyed... but i will make a prediction right now,... expect to see a MUSHROOM CLOUD over Damascus within 2 years.

I'm pretty sure by that statement that your understanding of the bible is that of the Israeli apologists you've had in the pulpit of your local church.

Israel were not restored to the land by God: Palestine was confiscated by zionists who had a pretty good understanding of biblical prophecy and how to go about aligning themselves to it.

Interesting how you have a much clearer understanding of the coming destruction of Damascus...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Peace , Propaganda and the Promised land is an excellent documentary.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Wishing death against people on ATS is personal. Calling for death againt Israeli's is outlandish. Like I said this coming from someone critical of Israel.

You are like the 3rd person on this tread to ignore the cause of my statement I made. Let me enlighten you since you choose to only read what fits in your agenda.

Countdrac made this statement earlier...

I hope israel blows the hell out of them. Enough with these terrorists...

Your double standard is so obvious that it makes it difficult for me to accept anything you say going forward with any seriousness. Why did you not speak about that comment as well? His statement was far worse than mine, and mine was a sarcastic response in parody. You claim to be a critic of Israel, but I'm not buying it.

ETA: It seems that I have already addressed this concern of yours in a previous post. I apologize for submitting it twice. But I still stand by my statement of your double standard on how you chose to single me out, yet not pointing out the disgusting comment countdrac made which leaves me no choice but to question your true intentions.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice4Gaza

Sorry but can someone explain exactly what rules i violated with my posts? :S There are so many jokers in here trying to portray israel as innocent and i dont see them being censored..you dont get more offensive than zionist trolls trying to justify the mass murder of civillians do you?

Don't stress about it man. I had a few posts removed as well, some were even severe terms violations, which were mild in comparison to the posters I was responding to. It seems that you can only speak your mind depending on which side of the argument you support. They can filter out the truth and promote the lies all they want. Yet the truth is still the truth. That will never change. No many how many times these Zionist trolls spew their garbage it only exposes them as the real hypocrites they are.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

It's now time the world take a much closer look to whats really going on in Gaza and I've only just got started!!!

Are you freaking serious dude? Here is a quick peak.

You should take a real good look. I'm warning you, it isn't pretty.

The world has been looking by the way, and we are sick of it, and most of the decent human beings on earth are doing what ever they can to help the Gazans overcome the Israeli oppression. I really need to stop feeding the Zio-trolls

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'm Jewish and i have to say the more i hear about Israel, the less i support them. They're supposed to be about peace, yet they wage war. They just seem like big crybabies to me.

It just seems stupid to me, regardless of what side you're on. Does it really matter if you're Israel or Palestine? You're both in the Middle East and neighbors. Last time i checked, it's a lose lose situation to go blowing up your next door neighbor. You're supposed to be friends with them, or at least on friendly terms. Just drop the borders and country nationalism crap and it would be a lot more peaceful. Make Jerusalem something akin to the Vatican, it's own sort of country/religious place (except less corrupt).
edit on 10-4-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for allpeople: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it" (Zech12:3).

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I thought there was already a war going on there.... every other day i read 'a mortar has been fired into the Gaza' or 'Israeli ships fire at Palestine'

If it was gonna escalate into ww3 i think it would have done so a few years ago....

come to think of it, i believe ww3 has already started, it just hasn't escalated yet.... look at Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Syria, USA, England, France, Italy etc etc.... seems to be well underway already.... the Europeans and USA are just demolishing them one by one and there Ships and planes aren't even getting off the ground.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The ignorance and hate from some people on here is shocking. My advice, go try living in Israel for 6 months and see how you get treated by its people and its police then go try to do the same in Palestine and see how they treat you.

Then you will know the difference.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I hate neither Jews nor Arabs. I love all people.

I would, however, bomb the duck out of the leaders of these countries, and having beheaded the beasts that cause this seemingly never ending war, I would knock down all the walls which devide, I would knock down the jewish houses on palistinian land, which were built despite promises and international law. I would destroy the illegal Palistinian bomb factories, and disable their rocket launchers. I would dismantle the Israli armed forces. I would put to death anyone who opposes me. I would force these peple to live in peace, on threat of death! I would have death squads patroling the streets searching out decenters........

Hang on a minute..... what just happened?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
It's typical that whenever there is a thread that seeks to elicit balance to the conflict, there is one that demonises Israeli as the big evil one and paints Palestinians as the eternal victims. No wonder so many people on ATS believe the propaganda and think the conflict began in 2000.
edit on 10/4/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

WTF. Mate, Israel ARE the big evil one. If you grow up watching the news on the TV your whole life, are you going to come to that realisation? No. If you do your own research and better yet see with your OWN eyes, what is going on there, you will know, with no doubt, that they are EVIL. And anyone who sympathises with children killers, in turn are supporting EVIL. What does that make them? The arguments they make are so retarded its hard to take it. They are just like that horrible horrible woman Livni. They have killed THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of INNOCENT people. What is so hard to understand about it? Propoganda pro palestine? LOL yeah maybe if they had tv stations being beamed out to billions of people around the world, you could say they have a propoganda machine. Finding pictures of rows and rows of dead children, isnt propaganda, its the truth and the reality.

I am starting to wonder if the pro israel clowns here are just being paid to do it. If that is the case i really really pity you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join