It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal threatens large scale attack on Palestine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I hate that people label you anti-semitic and a terrorist sympathiser if you're pro Palestine. I am pro-humanity and the occupation of Gaza conflicts with this idea for me personally.

There’s no excuse for extremism on any side of the political spectrum, but the present reasons for impenetrable feelings of hate, from Palestinian’s toward Israeli’s, can at least be understood. Imagine a young Palestinian child left keening over his defenceless father, mother, sister or brother who he’s witnessed being shot dead, shelled to bits or beheaded by a tooled up IDF soldier. The hate and anger will surely infest and infect this child as he grows into a man. There are many children in a similar situation with an estimated 1346 orphans in Gaza, although the real figure is likely to be much higher. A child will grow with little or no family, all around him is death, disease, famine. All of which could be relieved if Israel unclenched their iron fist that remains so banefully forced around Gaza’s throat.

As phosphorus rains from the sky, and children lie starved in the gutter, it seems inevitable that Gaza’s youth are vowing to become martyrs from an early age. It is of course a very sad and disturbing truth, but when pushed as deeply into a corner as the Palestinians have been, it is almost a given that this kind of product will emerge from its environment. The tragic catch 22 is that the Israeli Defence Forces often use the extremism that they have caused, as justification for more bloodshed.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I wholeheartedly agree.

Although...when one is indoctrinated from an early age to hate another race, or grows up being fed nothing but propaganda, they usually end up acting to uphold such teachings unless fortunate enough to have an ego willing to be shown the error of their ways. I am happy to state I have met a few of those who were able to realise such things. I was even one myself, a long time ago.
Every human alive was/is innocent initially, but are so often corrupted by others with [nefarious] agendas, if not their own misguided paths.
We hate paedophiles, rapists and murderers, but they were all once innocent too...

Oppose their actions and flawed beliefs, never the human beings themselves.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
I hate that people label you anti-semitic and a terrorist sympathiser if you're pro Palestine. I am pro-humanity and the occupation of Gaza conflicts with this idea for me personally.

There’s no excuse for extremism on any side of the political spectrum, but the present reasons for impenetrable feelings of hate, from Palestinian’s toward Israeli’s, can at least be understood. Imagine a young Palestinian child left keening over his defenceless father, mother, sister or brother who he’s witnessed being shot dead, shelled to bits or beheaded by a tooled up IDF soldier. The hate and anger will surely infest and infect this child as he grows into a man. There are many children in a similar situation with an estimated 1346 orphans in Gaza, although the real figure is likely to be much higher. A child will grow with little or no family, all around him is death, disease, famine. All of which could be relieved if Israel unclenched their iron fist that remains so banefully forced around Gaza’s throat.

As phosphorus rains from the sky, and children lie starved in the gutter, it seems inevitable that Gaza’s youth are vowing to become martyrs from an early age. It is of course a very sad and disturbing truth, but when pushed as deeply into a corner as the Palestinians have been, it is almost a given that this kind of product will emerge from its environment. The tragic catch 22 is that the Israeli Defence Forces often use the extremism that they have caused, as justification for more bloodshed.

Exactly. But this is always overlooked for some reason, it seems like simple logic to me?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If Hamas stopped lobbing rockets into Israel there would be no reason to attack.

To illustrate, if I kept throwing rocks into your garden as a neighbour, and kept doing it for 20 years, how long before you got angry. If you're American you'd probably pull a gun and threaten to shoot me... or not threaten and just do it.

Now back to the debate

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
If Hamas stopped lobbing rockets into Israel there would be no reason to attack.

To illustrate, if I kept throwing rocks into your garden as a neighbour, and kept doing it for 20 years, how long before you got angry. If you're American you'd probably pull a gun and threaten to shoot me... or not threaten and just do it.

Now back to the debate

Okay how about this to illustrate it..if you have a house, and you get thrown out of it, displaced, members of your family killed by the same people who took your home, what would you do? What would an american do if that happend to him? If some one tried to overthrow a state in america because they claimed that land 'was for them' what do you think would happen? There would be wars on the streets. Would the people defending their homes be called terrorists? Of course not, you have to be a muslim and preferrably from the middle east to fit that criteria right?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Well if Israel stop building there houses on occupied land then there will be no rockets.

You try living under oppression and see how you feel. I bet you'll throw a stone or two when you had enough.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Give em hell Israel!

Sorry, but a aimed attack at a schoolbus = no sympathy. hamas must be eradicated

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
oh, and just so we are all up to date on history class here

In the summer of 1967, Arab leaders met in Khartoum in response to the war, to discuss the Arab position toward Israel. They reached consensus that there should be no recognition, no peace, and no negotiations with the State of Israel, the so-called "three no's".[47]

In 1969, Egypt initiated the War of Attrition, with the goal of exhausting Israel into surrendering the Sinai Peninsula.[48] The war ended following Nasser's death in 1970.

On October 6, 1973, Syria and Egypt staged a surprise attack on Israel on Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the Jewish calendar. The Israeli military were caught off guard and unprepared, and took about three days to fully mobilise.[49][50] The Yom Kippur War accommodated indirect confrontation between the US and the Soviet Union. When Israel had turned the tide of war, the USSR threatened military intervention. The United States, wary of nuclear war, secured a ceasefire on October 25.

This isn't about just being peeved that a house goes up in disputed areas...this is a old plan to have israel pushed into the sea and forever gone from the area.

Soo many of you lot are falling hook, line, and sinker for nothing but propaganda by the old arab leaders whom decided israel will go no matter what and the old organizations still trying to carry that plan out. sure, cry a tear as they launch rockets randomly into populations, blow up night clubs, buses, and teach their children suicide bombing totally rocks and will get you gifts in heaven...because the jews are not humans, they are evil demons that god hates.

pfft.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Give em hell Israel! Sorry, but a aimed attack at a schoolbus = no sympathy. hamas must be eradicated

Two words...

False Flag...

You better believe it buddy.

Don't tell me you wouldn't put it past them...

Come one man.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HAMO2011
reply to post by daggyz

Well if Israel stop building there houses on occupied land then there will be no rockets.

You try living under oppression and see how you feel. I bet you'll throw a stone or two when you had enough.

They have an area that is 99% of the middle east to be oppressed in, Israel have a *snip* 1% to be oppressed in - now who looks like they are the more oppressed?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by australian2011

reply to post by daggyz

They have an area that is 99% of the middle east to be oppressed in, Israel have a *snip* 1% to be oppressed in - now who looks like they are the more oppressed?

Umm, the ones with the walls around them patrolled by snipers and automatic turrets??
The ones that are told what they can and can't bring in or send out?
The ones armed with minimal weapons against tanks and fighter jets??

I reckon I'd go with them being the MOST oppressed..

Mod Edit: Removed profanity from quoted post.
edit on 11-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by australian2011

reply to post by daggyz

They have an area that is 99% of the middle east to be oppressed in, Israel have a sh!tty 1% to be oppressed in - now who looks like they are the more oppressed?

Ain't no walls around those Hamas people!! They have 99% of the middle east to go to and be accepted by the muslim brotherhood. Israeli's have no escape but their own land and the rest of the world hating on them. They are the oppressed people by far!

Umm, the ones with the walls around them patrolled by snipers and automatic turrets??
The ones that are told what they can and can't bring in or send out?
The ones armed with minimal weapons against tanks and fighter jets??

I reckon I'd go with them being the MOST oppressed..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by australian2011

I guess its hard for someone to understand it when they are doing the same thing to the natives of their country

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Ain't no walls around those Hamas people!! They have 99% of the middle east to go to and be accepted by the muslim brotherhood. Israeli's have no escape but their own land and the rest of the world hating on them. They are the oppressed people by far!

But the FACT is, the Jews chose that tiny little piece of land you mention..
Now they don't want to stick to accepted borders..

So why should anyone have to move for them again??

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

But the FACT is, the Jews chose that tiny little piece of land you mention..
Now they don't want to stick to accepted borders..

So why should anyone have to move for them again??

Why can't they share?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Why can't they share?

Share what??
You mean the Palestinians share more of their land with Israel or
Israel share some of their land with Palestine??

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

No matter how you put it, Israel is an oppressed country compared to 99% of the Middle East that hate her, but yet she will stand because she is the apple of God's eye and nothing will change her position now or ever.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Why can't they share?

Share what??
You mean the Palestinians share more of their land with Israel or
Israel share some of their land with Palestine??

Yeah of course, let Israel share her 1% of land with 99% of the land the muslim brotherhood/islam owns. As far as I am concerned that is oppression not letting Israel have her rights and more land.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

you serious? The Palestine sure don't mind sharing but it seems Israel wants it all.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

geeze, gag me with a katuska!

drama queen much?

show me a tooled up idf with a kids head in his hands.

this thread cost me many points, lol, not funny tho.

all ya got in that post is vitriol.

chill, dude.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join