It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal threatens large scale attack on Palestine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice4Gaza

WTF. Mate, Israel ARE the big evil one

I could not have said it better myself.

If you do your own research and better yet see with your OWN eyes, what is going on there, you will know, with no doubt, that they are EVIL. And anyone who sympathises with children killers, in turn are supporting EVIL.

I point that out all the time only to be called an anti-semite. So many deluded fools on here, and out there.

They have killed THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of INNOCENT people. What is so hard to understand about it? Propoganda pro palestine? LOL yeah maybe if they had tv stations being beamed out to billions of people around the world, you could say they have a propoganda machine. Finding pictures of rows and rows of dead children, isnt propaganda, its the truth and the reality.

Sad but true. Even if the severed limbs and charred remains of the victims of Israeli bombings hit these zionist trolls smack dab in the face they would still defend their hateful propaganda.

I am starting to wonder if the pro israel clowns here are just being paid to do it. If that is the case i really really pity you.

I have known for a while that this is happening. Even worse some of these clowns are doing it for free because they actually believe the filth they are promoting. Only way to describe these people is pure evil.

Last night this thread got a bit heated, and I was out of character and let my emotions get to me. This is a very important topic to me. I admit that some of the things I posted may have been against terms and conditions and I hold no ill will for the moderators doing their job. But I must point out that other members made some disgusting posts that were way worse than anything I posted and they were left alone and their posts remained. WTF is up with that?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I agree with you mate, i know for a fact my posts that got censored were simply posts that were describing the plight of the Gazans in very graphic detail. And im violating T&C? Since when was the truth a violation?

Its so sad to see, that people will happily turn a blind eye to such terrible terrible things. Imagine looking at the corpse of an infant literally burnt white by phosphorous..imagine that child being YOUR child. And then they have the audacity to say tell them to stop firing rockets!? Its just unbeleivable.

And i cant blame you for getting heated about it mate, theres nothing that offends me more than people defending child killers, besides the child killers themselves, so i understand your anger.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice4Gaza

But you go silent over this?

The Arab Muslims hate the Europeans and Americans MORE than Israel:

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Welcome to David Duke's life:

David Duke:
White Revolution on the Internet
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like Don Black, David Duke first became an active racist as a teen-ager. Soon after, as a student at Louisiana State University, he founded the neo-Nazi group White Youth Alliance. After his graduation, Duke founded the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and launched a publicity blitz that boosted its membership.

Duke tried to move the Klan into the mainstream, encouraging his Klansmen to "get out of the cow pasture and into hotel meeting rooms." Heeding his own advice, Duke got himself on network television, where he articulated a subtle brand of racism, skillfully exploiting legitimate issues such as illegal immigration, affirmative action and court-ordered busing as a vehicle for voicing his white supremacist propaganda. Couching his bigotry in pseudo-scientific and sociological terms, Duke attracted audiences with his moderate-sounding approach, leading critical journalists to describe his views as "rhinestone racism" and "button-down terror."

Duke's days as a Klan leader ended abruptly in 1980, after he was accused of trying to sell his group's membership list. Duke left the Klan to establish and head the National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP), which he himself confirmed was simply a Klan without robes. Though Duke shed his official role in the NAAWP when he became more politically active, he continued to maintain ties to the group and its agenda continued to parallel his.

www.adl.org...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 10-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
And here's Kevin McDonald's life.....another anti-semite:

www.splcenter.org...

Kevin McDonald's association with Lauren Booth is well known.....

read this I found; this is what she did to her husband:

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Warhacks

I have no dog in this race, just want to give my $ .02. I am neither Arab nor Jew. I am old enough to remember the '72 Olympics in Munich. When the Arab terrorists killed the Jewish athletes in a venue which wasn't supposed to have anything to do with the Middle East base of the conflict, which has been going on for thousands of years, that has always stuck with me. I have no sympathy for the Palestinians to this day. Coupled with the fact they always seem to make their statement with suicide (homicide) bombers, it only deepens my repulsion of them. Civilian casualties happen on both sides, but the Palestinian radicals always seem to take it to another level. Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
World war 3 already happened. With Lybia falling, there are only 4 nations left which do not have a central bank controlled by rothshild and associates. Why would they want a world war?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Every single Arab nation is going down before end of next year, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Bahrain, Jordan, Sudan, Iran and final destination is Saudi Arabia.

Have'nt heard anything about Morocco so my guess is they can be excluded for now?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EtherPrism

You like open racism then?

Jews are evil rotten through the core

Disgusting.

So those Jews openly protesting against zionist genocide are still considered evil and rotten to you, eh?

What a nice way to show ones true colours.

Unless you truly are a racist (in which case I will have nothing more to say to such scum) I would suggest you post an apology to the many, many Jews who assist you in your plight against the zionist terrorists.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You do realise that the majority are not even bothering to view your links due to your utterly absurd remarks at the beginning of this thread, right?

Why bother listening to someone who openly proclaims that:

the Gazans live way better than 50% of the Israeli population.
Such absurd statements simply shows others that you are clearly working (consciously or not) with propaganda and nothing else - nobody likes to be considered a fool.

Have you since linked to genuine facts? I wouldn't know - I stopped wasting my bandwidth on you the moment I saw you claiming outright lies as truths.

My apologies - it's hard to maintain a full sense of decorum when confronted by such dangerous ignorance or blatant deception.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I don't support Israel's policy against Palestine once so ever...But...

About 42 rockets and mortars had been fired into Israel on Saturday, including 10 longer-range Grad rockets, but no injuries have been reported, said Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld.

The Israelis have a right to defend themselves from these kind of vicious attacks. However, you can't defeat Islamists by dropping bombs on them. When will Israel (and the US for that matter) ever learn?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

You do realise that the majority are not even bothering to view your links due to your utterly absurd remarks at the beginning of this thread, right? Why bother listening to someone who openly proclaims that: the Gazans live way better than 50% of the Israeli population.

I agree with you 100%. Bluemirage has been spreading lies and propaganda on many issues ever since I have been on ATS. Sadly there are quite a few members who share his views on how the Gazans deserve to be in the predicament they are currently in and that the Israelis can do no wrong. I honestly believe he thinks that the Israelis are the real victims. There is no reasoning with people like that.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

If the violence keeps on escalating I really believe that world war III is imminent which would be worse then any other previous war.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ever notice how it is ALWAYS those against Israel that use the hateful, insulting words and condemns everyone who doesn't agree with them as those same hateful and insulting words? I think that says it all.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtlantisX99
Ever notice how it is ALWAYS those against Israel that use the hateful, insulting words and condemns everyone who doesn't agree with them as those same hateful and insulting words? I think that says it all.

Yes.

There is such a lot of cruelty and genocide throughout the world, Darfur for instance not a mention on ABT something like 80 protresters killed in Syria, the carnage in the Ivory Coast etc, etc.#

Am I mistaken in thinking Hamas threw opponnents from roof tops, or that there are Arabs in the Israeli government.
In the scheme of the worlds chaos Israel is not so bad,. How about the way women are treated in Saudi Arabia?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

Why do people always feel the need to change the topic when it comes to Israel? Or simply complicate it in an unnecessary way? which would be mentioning everything other than the fact that Palestine is under military occupation illegally. In the congo nearly 45,000 people are dying a month...but what does that have to do with the topic? Nothing, that's what.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

Personal attacks against other members will not be tolerated.

Either debate this topic civilly or don't debate it.

Just because you have a different opinion from another member does not give you the right to attack them personally. Those are our rules. You can abide by them and have a constructive debate, or you can ignore them, get your hateful posts up for a minute or two and then get banned.

This community prides itself on CIVIL debate, even when the topic is as heated and emotional as this one. A clear message to both sides: you WILL respect our community.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

I have no dog in this race, just want to give my $ .02. I am neither Arab nor Jew. I am old enough to remember the '72 Olympics in Munich. When the Arab terrorists killed the Jewish athletes in a venue which wasn't supposed to have anything to do with the Middle East base of the conflict, which has been going on for thousands of years, that has always stuck with me. I have no sympathy for the Palestinians to this day. Coupled with the fact they always seem to make their statement with suicide (homicide) bombers, it only deepens my repulsion of them. Civilian casualties happen on both sides, but the Palestinian radicals always seem to take it to another level. Just my opinion.

The Israelis are good people. In fact, Israel is a beautiful country. Many discredit the Israelis and consider them monsters because of their military's actions in Palestine. However, the Anti Israel folk couldn't be more wrong...about anything and everything.

The United States has invaded Afghanistan and Iraq and bombed Pakistan and Libya, along with a few missile attacks on Yemeni soil. However, a majority of Americans oppose these wars. We don't want the government (Republican or Democrat) to start senseless wars that cost lives and money. But of course, we're looked as a country of angry war mongers....and we're not. Well, most of us aren't

Israel is attacked constantly and so is Palestine. However, are all Israelis monsters and war hungry criminals? Of course not. They're beautiful people and the same goes for the majority of Palestine. No one wants war except for the Islamic radicals and the corrupt government that runs the state of Israel.

And that's that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join