It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal threatens large scale attack on Palestine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Things are once again heating up in Isreal as this long war seems to be headed to more bloodshed. Wether we like it or not More violence is expected and ww3 could be around the corner.

www.cnn.com...

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Warhacks

Really, what's new from Israel?
They have been planning an excuse for ages..
Heck, they probably orchestrated false flag attacks for an excuse..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Its so unbelievably SICKENING constantly hearing about these savages in that region (on BOTH sides) always fighting, killing and terrorizing the other.

I say that the planet would be a better and MUCH SAFER place if they BOTH became extinct already...

Really.

edit on 9-4-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This won't be ww3, they've been at it for years and thats not about to change, because their religious views aren't about to change. I hope calmer heads prevail and things don't blow up over their, but the problem is their are no calmer heads, only religious extremists.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is a toxic subject, OP, and I predict a lot of vitriolic responses to be forthcoming. All I will say, is the whole thing is a crying shame.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You can hate Jews or hate Arabs all day long and it really doesn't mean a thing in this particular arena. These two peoples have been shedding each other's blood for countless centuries and will probably be spilling it still long after all of today's zionist-phobia BS is but a side note in the history books.

There are no good guys here. The Palestinians launch rocket attacks into Israel, killing countless innocent people. The Israelis retaliate with air and gunship attacks that kills score of innocent people. It goes on and on and on and on and on...

There is another war being waged as well; for your hearts and minds. There is so much propaganda out there now that sifting a single word of truth from any of it is like picking fly turds from a pepper shaker.

You have a right to think and believe as you choose. One thing i have learned from my stay here on ATS is that those hearts and minds will not be changed, regardless of any virtues in your argument. No one comes here to learn that they are wrong. They come here to tell you that YOU are wrong.

Oh well... have a nice day

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Palestinian reporters are finding it increasingly difficult to report in Gaza.......

I wonder why LOL

edition.cnn.com...

perhaps the reporters are finding life in Gaza not quite what the world at large have been lied about?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I know this has been happening for a long time but we have to take onto account what's happening in that area of the world right now. It's not just Isreal agains Palestine, it's the whole region that's in a major upheaval with violence only escalating. With more people joining the fighting the conflict only gets bigger....

Common now use your common sense.......I know you must be aware of the sh*t going on in e middle east. It doesn't help to blind fold yourself and make believe people are not getting slaughtered everyday over there.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Palestinian reporters are finding it increasingly difficult to report in Gaza.......

I wonder why LOL

edition.cnn.com...

perhaps the reporters are finding life in Gaza not quite what the world at large have been lied about?

Gee whiz..I wonder who controls CNN?
And for that matter, most US media...
I'll give you a clue, it ain't no Arabs..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I don't waste my time with CNN, Fox and others but most of those "palestinian" reporters do alot of work for Al Jazeera and other Arab media outlets.

Hamas just does'nt want the "palestinian" reporters to report the TRUTH!

try that!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Meh i see it more like Israel illegally occupies Palestine...Palestinians retaliate with pea shooters because of this, Israel decides to use one of the most modern and powerful military's in the world to crush them for their disobedience, rinse and repeat. Of course hamas are extremists, understandable that such an environment would breed extremism...but so are successive Israeli governments, so the cycle just continues...nothing will change until Israel retreats back in to it's legal borders.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

what environment is that?

Let me tell you, and I have left links on other pages re Gaza.......the Gazans live way better than 50% of the Israeli population. Don't believe me?

So you are sure the Gazans are only throwing pebbles, rocks and peas? Wrong! They've gone up in the world and some of their weapons are actually quite modern and state of the art.

I'm quite happy to repeat those links here.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I hope israel blows the hell out of them. Enough with these terrorists...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Solomons

what environment is that?

Let me tell you, and I have left links on other pages re Gaza.......the Gazans live way better than 50% of the Israeli population. Don't believe me?

So you are sure the Gazans are only throwing pebbles, rocks and peas? Wrong! They've gone up in the world and some of their weapons are actually quite modern and state of the art.

I'm quite happy to repeat those links here.

Did you actually just say 50% gazans live better than israelis? People like you are a joke man. Anyone with a working pair of eyes can see what is going on there.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice4Gaza

Looks like I'm going to have to repeat all the threads I've posted on the Gazans and their REAL way of life in Gaza......

Yes I said correctly, the Gazans DO live better than 50% of the Israelis. Keep in mind the Gazans don't pay 60% of their taxes to the military machine; oh hang on.....do Gazans pay taxes at all?

Gaza's new shopping mall:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Typical snapshots of day to day Gazans:

www.think-israel.org...

Gaza's fish farming:

youtu.be...

Gaza's downtown and market places (check out their olympic size swimming pool/aquatic centre):

www.tomgrossmedia.com...

current.com...

Do any Gazans look like they are STARVING????

I can post you 100s more photos including their 4 and 5 star hotels and restaurants......you won't believe your eyes!

And I have'nt even got started on what they smuggle in from Egypt....luxury cars is just for starters and not just smuggled in for the Gazans (hint hint) !!!

Gaza is the biggest con of the Middle East and you Westerners got sucked in BIG time!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
lmfao, your unebeliveable dude. Shall i show you a few holiday brochures to israel? Your calling a ragtag mall and a little market living better than 50% of israelis, i dont even know why im responding to a piss taker like yourself.

Yeah, 1.5 million people living on a 2 mile strip, man, they have a mall too, damn i wish i had their life. Give me a break you complete and utter joke.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

oops. I pressed a button or two or three?

It's about time the Western world find out the REAL truth about Gaza; hey, good luck to them. I have literally thousands of these photos and I have'nt even got started with their "palestinian" brethen in the West Bank.....oops I meant Sumeria and Judea! Got plenty of pics there too.

YOU are a con; using a couple of hundred Gazans as human shields to protect the rest of the Gazans; Gaza is one BIG profit maker and business could'nt be better in Gaza.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Man, your so full of SH*T you could fertilize a frickin farm with it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think I'll book my next holiday to Gaza:

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

I'm no fool.

Gaza's smuggling in of luxury cars:

youtu.be...

What humanitarian crisis is there in Gaza?

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I could too......and make BIG FAT PROFITS from it in Gaza

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join