It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon UFO Hunter Reveals What He Knows About Aliens: Nothing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Greenstreet strikes again! Steven Greenstreet originally sympathetic to the new UFO enthusiasm, has turned 180 and continues to as he feels expose the lack of real evidence of aliens and crashed saucer rumors we have had since TTSA and the Grusch revelations.

Here he and Kirkpatrick have an interview where he denies any secret UFO aliens found or crashed saucers.

Unfortunately, Kirkpatrick reveals his family has been threatened by UFO fanatics...
edit on 8-5-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

Ufology folks gets really upset at the suggestion of no aliens and no cover ups etc. Lot of crazies out there. End of the day evidence wins.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   

"real evidence of aliens and crashed saucer rumors"

Wow. What is the definition of "real evidence?" At some point people have to accept information as real. Have you been to Russia? No? Then you have no evidence it exists. I've never been to D.C. so I have no evidence it exists. I have no real evidence that hurricanes exist but I have been through 3 tornados and if you haven't you have no real evidence they exist.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There you go^^ I'm sure he retired preemptively. Knowing this kind of crap was coming.

This is why the stream of UFOlogical nonsense that has been gushing out of Nevada for the last 50 years, and those that would promulgate said nonsense, should be shunned like the plague.

If ATS goes down it won't break my heart that there is one less platform for the nonsense to find a landing place and I'm sorry you folks let those dorks in to your new website.

I'm going to start a new website: bird2ndline.com.

Best wishes to Mr. Kirkpatrick and his family as they weather these absurd times.
edit on 8-5-2024 by TheDiscoKing because: teepee?

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just out of interest, am I right to assume that because one man said there is no real evidence, everyone in the world should just stop believing, observing, writing books etc?

Who is this guy? I have never heard of him, so whatever this person says is meaningless to me.

I am not even saying that UFOs are alien. Personally I think they are advanced humans who branched off from the rest of us after the flood.
I know UFOs are real, I've seen three myself. Whoppers, not just maybes.

What does it matter who it is? All possibilities would be massively interesting and change the way we think of this world.

Is it advanced chinese technology, is it aliens, is it a branch of humanity, is it water based beings or whatever else?

I want to know, I want to keep looking, reading about it and discussing it.
Despite of what that man 🤷🏻‍♀️ said.

🛸🛸🛸🛸🛸

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam1

We see first hand on this short thread a couple of people that cannot handle a major self-evident truth of the universe. Never can they have a valid argument, only a closed-minded opinion, as they cannot prove a negative.

We can blame science and even Carl Sagan for misleading us to reject thinking that UFOs are alien ships. He is famous for repeatedly stating "Yes, aliens are out there, but they can't get here," and he would follow by stating some wrongly interpreted Einsteinian hearsay that nothing could travel faster than the speed of light. Which is possibly true in a totally natural sense of physics. But build a field of isolation around a ship that eliminates its mass, and there are no limits. Thus, the UFO secret long held and protected by governments that want, "by Heaven's help," to enjoy those same powers before their neighbors crack the secret.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Advanced E.T. thousands of light years away would immediately take control of everything on this planet upon arriving. Not hide in bushes playing pranks. Not showing themselves to anything. Not leaving evidence of any kind. They could control man's thoughts and actions while being completely unknown. What God does, pretty much.

Traveling here from thousands of light years they would have been pummeled with radiation so much they'd evolve into radioactive beings... that's probably why they are more likely in the bottom of the sea, so they won't make this planet uninhabitable.

So, in conclusion, "they" are the actual government... not any social or political sect appointed by some draconian law created by slave owners. Our governing bodies are just public relations. They'd have no way of stopping or controlling anyone or anything.

That is why e.t. and UFOs are disrespected by political figures. They are being forced to cover it up.

Creating sounds with our mouth is primitive to a CIV 2, the concept of communicating has probably developed into thought. Knowing how important thought is to our future generations... a CIV 2 would have evolved their thought into many things otherwise impossible. For example, we might just be an advanced alien race's dream/thought. Because our thoughts are not of this dimension we are in, not governed by the space or time we interact with regularly. Of infinite universes. We are simply being oppressed by these non-earthly beings to not utilize thought properly.
edit on 8-5-2024 by MikhaelBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheDiscoKing
There you go^^ I'm sure he retired preemptively. Knowing this kind of crap was coming.

This is why the stream of UFOlogical nonsense that has been gushing out of Nevada for the last 50 years, and those that would promulgate said nonsense, should be shunned like the plague.

If ATS goes down it won't break my heart that there is one less platform for the nonsense to find a landing place and I'm sorry you folks let those dorks in to your new website.

I'm going to start a new website: bird2ndline.com.

Best wishes to Mr. Kirkpatrick and his family as they weather these absurd times.

Is this the proposed address of the new website?
It gives you no return and says the site can't be reached.

You can't really control who is coming to the platform and you can't say what should be discussed and what shouldn't be.

UFOs are always discussed even in the mainstream platforms. Ok there is plenty of nonsense out there but your can't avoid it.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDiscoKing

Agree on that one .

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MikhaelBakunin

Advanced E.T. thousands of light years away would immediately take control of everything on this planet upon arriving.

Immediate to them might not be the same as immediate is to us.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
That's a nice synopsis for a novel you've got there, but it's still your own opinion.
I'll put this in biggie letters and I will keep repeating it in these hearsay/whistle blower/revelation people:-

ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE. Think on it.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

everything can morph depending on your point of view.

just because the government proper doesnt have 100% proof they have access to let alone that they can disclose to the public is exactly

why this is surprising is the real mystery

there is something going on in our sky's and regardless if it is the typical aerospace contractors toys they have worked their way to

or something someone found and sold to a private party

if these files or physical evidence will be help by the person with the most money, not who is in control.

if they are in some contractors privately held bunkers with private workforces and aircrews/space crews FOIA will never give searches what they want and there is no government person that willl admit to defrauding the American people

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Here's a long observed UFO/UAP opinion. How 'bout this?

They (countries)..Do Not Admit because..,..(ready now?).... They don't admit in Aliens cause they're...NOT.

As we view into our past, 'advanced Human-Kind"...
perhaps billions of of years ago, we left Earth. And returned. And are here now.

Nothing strange...it's us, back...tryin' to fix the things we f:d up.

And yes...from other planets, star systems, galaxies, Earth.

It's why we don't get it. Its the future us..and others...with billions in history years of leaving Mother Earth, to prepared us "cavemen"... to leave. Again. In decade years? It's getting globally ready...to go Dark. Again.✌️
edit on 05243631America/ChicagoThu, 09 May 2024 08:23:36 -050023202400000036 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam1

"real evidence of aliens and crashed saucer rumors"

Wow. What is the definition of "real evidence?" At some point people have to accept information as real. Have you been to Russia? No? Then you have no evidence it exists. I've never been to D.C. so I have no evidence it exists. I have no real evidence that hurricanes exist but I have been through 3 tornados and if you haven't you have no real evidence they exist.

Evidence is independent of personal experience of this is what is claimed.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
That's a nice synopsis for a novel you've got there, but it's still your own opinion.

Everything you see around you was created twice. The first time was in someone's thoughts.

The observer effect is a discovery we do not implement enough within our daily lives... yet we keep finding planetary bodies and structures that should not exist based on our flawed earth-based physics we keep trying to apply to other unknown planetary landscapes not of our solar system, with unknown atmospheres and molecular id, of course.

And yeah, evidence doesn't exist until it is identified and acknowledged... then we use linguistics and label it a particular word like "evidence". If we can't see it, we can't identify it, and it cannot be manipulated via observer effect. Perhaps these beings, within their separate dimension and unknown visual color spectrum know that once humans see it... it's existence becomes identified, modified, as our thought consumes and manipulates. No terraforming can go underway until the thought is acknowledged. Once we can insert the string theorem equation into advanced a.i. systems we can then make progress to learn not of other beings but first what we actually are. Science is really just mankind's search for God... until we find him we will keep making Him, and by the natural law that consumes us, we will keep killing Him. It makes no difference what is out there or not, we will create it and destroy it eventually. We will search for centuries to find out WE are the great observer. That is why Satanists created NASA. Mankind is a cult that worships itself. That is why it can still exist after the many sacrifices of man and yet it is all celebratory, even after shuttles explode. We sacrifice brilliant people to ourselves and then sing praises to justify the barbarism.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introufo2

Greenstreet strikes again! Steven Greenstreet originally sympathetic to the new UFO enthusiasm, has turned 180 and continues to as he feels expose the lack of real evidence of aliens and crashed saucer rumors we have had since TTSA and the Grusch revelations.

Here he and Kirkpatrick have an interview where he denies any secret UFO aliens found or crashed saucers.

Unfortunately, Kirkpatrick reveals his family has been threatened by UFO fanatics...

Not news to me. No one, anwhere, has any more knowledge about aliens and their crafts than the average person. Disclosure? Hah!

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 12:43 AM
link   
It’s already established…..

👽🥃

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Ha ha. Could add that to a few more Ophi.

posted on May, 10 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Kirkpatrick always looked kind of tired... He had zero enthusiasm for that job, let’s face it.
He was a career man who retired in the middle of what should have been an exciting job, right?

I do sympathize with him that fanatics threatened his family...
Goes to show UFOlogy is now a religious-like thing for some.

top topics

join