It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal threatens large scale attack on Palestine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice4Gaza

LOL

Each and every one of these photos and videos are from GAZA.........

you gonna prove me wrong???

All these humanitarian aid is SOLD on the open markets in Gaza for PROFIT; they are laughing at the rest of the world. Keep those trucks rolling in.....more $$$

and the Gazans tell us all they are starving?

They are far better fed than a majority of Egyptians for pete's sake.

Come on.....show me a picture of a Gazan starving and I'll show you the tooth fairy and Santa really exists!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think that it is just a little odd that up until 70 years ago, Jews and Arabs lived peacefully along side each other in Palestine. What do you suppose could have happened to upset that?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The stumbling block is that Hamas will never accept Israel, neither does most of the countries surrounding the country. Want to go to Saudi with an Israel stamp..denied the country does according to the Saudi's exists.

If life in the Gaza is so bad why can I book a holiday there in a plush hotel?

Don't get me wrong I believe every country should live side by side in harmony, political, religious differences should be respected.

I live in England if Wales or Scotland said my country should not exist, rockets fired at the very least weekly I would want something done about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well Israel really has 2 options:
1) Destroy
2) Or be Destroyed

Things in Palestine ain't gonna look good in the coming months

edit on 9-4-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justice4Gaza
reply to post by bluemirage5

No, im not going to show you a picture of a starving kid from Gaza. If i wanted to, i could show you a picture of a 6 month old child with his brains hanging out of his head. I could show you a picture of a small child with a massive hole in its stomach from missles. I could show you a photo of a child burnt WHITE by phosphorus. But you are scum and you are not worth the time. I know the truth. I see the truth. I dont need to prove it to clown like you.

Well tell them to stop shooting rockets into civilization.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by heyJude

*snip*would you do if a member of your family had been indiscrimately blown to pieces by an f16, or if you got thrown out of your home and sent to a tent. Seriously, stop rattling off all the *snip* people can see the truth.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 9-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

That was beautiful man. Finally someone else who is SANE. You posted pictures, and yet still you have people opposing you. How? How!!!!????? The Palestinian picture has been the greatest con perhaps in world history. I cannot think of another scenario that is more hyped up and has so little substance behind it. The fact that the newly set up Humans rights council has made 40% of its declarations against Israel should be able to help people understand that this is a huge hacketjob on Israel, and yet their conditioned minds cant face the reality. zionists are evil, which means israel is evil, which means everything Israel is accused of is true, or even understated.

It is REPULSIVE what propaganda can do to peoples minds.

These effing morons are drunk on the orgy porgy of popular opinion. THEY HAVE A Shopping mall, for christs sakes. Even in the supposed "refugee camps" you find convenience stores packed with food. How is this in any way a valid comparison with Nazi Germany? and yet you hear these comparisons over and over again. It is repuslive. Absolutely sickening.

The only evil in Gaza is its government, Hamas. Another even greater evil, is the religious Shari'a law which governs Gazan society.. Hence why most of the christians who had been living in Gaza, left. It is a nightmare living as a dhimmi. It is the degrading life to live.

A complete and utter nightmare.

Islamism is pure evil. This radical leftist, Islamism tag team is the greatest evil the world has or will ever know. I cannot think of a more noxious combination. They completely contradict each other, and yet they support each other.
edit on 9-4-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Warhacks

I,Stand with ISRAEL,They are our only true friends. Mark my word,all the other nations ,will turn against us.Watch the media and the MIDDLE EAST,ALL THEM COUNTRIES IN A STATE OF CRISIS'S. This was for warned in the bible,but man kind doesn't want to believe it. Look what RUSSIA WANTS TO DO,Russia wants 'red button' rights for US missile defence system
www.telegraph.co. UK,ALSO THIS,Russian security service wants to ban Skype and Gmail
www.telegraph.co. UK.They already starting their stuff,with us and the world. EU,Will go against us to.They are to become the new Roman empire,,all things are lining up,as told in the book of Daniel,and the book of revelations.Iran is doing so many secret things behind the worlds backs...They are lining up with bigger countries to go against us and ISRAEL! What will,it take for AMERICA TO WAKE UP? Good report,I,am going to look more into this.thanks

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Well Israel really has 2 options:
1) Destroy
2) Or be Destroyed

Things in Palestine ain't gonna look good in the coming months

edit on 9-4-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

How big is Gaza? Roughly 15 miles long by 5 miles wide as a guess!

Like the above poster said, Israel has a choice, them or us etc.?

Well Gaza could easily be carpet bombed by a couple of B52's. Or they could do the border between Gaza and Egypt, but this time do it properly! That will stop the Iranian idiots smuggling weapons into Gaza!

Israel just want peace but they have been cornered and mad angry by all the rockets fired at them on a daily basis!

What happens now? They will bite back hard and I'm sorry but if there are innocent people in Gaza, they shouldn't have voted the Hamas Muppets into being in charge, no sympathy here I'm afraid!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
I hope israel blows the hell out of them. Enough with these terrorists...

Umm...Israel's the one which has infringed upon a multitude of UN resolutions and illegally demolished Palestinian homes...not to mention the recent random raid from house to house happening (they've collected hundreds of men and women, and some children) due to the murdering of an Israeli family...though they have no evidence. It could have been an Israeli for all we know. And the Palestinian to Israeli casualty rate is astounding...many more Palestinians have died than Israelis...if Hamas shoots a missile, Israel sends a bombardment. I think you've been watching too much Fox news.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
double post accident
edit on 9-4-2011 by Reprobation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Reprobation

If every time Hamas / Gaza fires rockets into Israel, they get hit back twice as hard, you would have thought they had a tiny bit of common sense and would have stopped by now?

But nooo, my 5 year old Daughter can see this, why can't the people in charge of Gaza?

Stop the rockets and Israel stops hitting back, durh..!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
How did the modern State of Israel come to be?
What were relations like between Jew and Arab before then?
edit on 9-4-2011 by Smack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
reply to post by Reprobation

If every time Hamas / Gaza fires rockets into Israel, they get hit back twice as hard, you would have thought they had a tiny bit of common sense and would have stopped by now?

But nooo, my 5 year old Daughter can see this, why can't the people in charge of Gaza?

Stop the rockets and Israel stops hitting back, durh..!!!

The whole point of it, is to compell Israel to strike back at terrorist hiding behind civilians and kill them so it can be spun by the Marxist media as Israel behaving like Nazis.

As for Palestinian standard of living - it is far higher than a lot of the Arab worlds.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I hate to say it but... these two need to get it over and done with. This has all gone on for way too long. Neither side actually want peace, if so they'd have it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

NATO should have went there rather than Libya, eh?

They shoulda been there along time ago...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Solomons

what environment is that?

Let me tell you, and I have left links on other pages re Gaza.......the Gazans live way better than 50% of the Israeli population. Don't believe me?

So you are sure the Gazans are only throwing pebbles, rocks and peas? Wrong! They've gone up in the world and some of their weapons are actually quite modern and state of the art.

I'm quite happy to repeat those links here.

Now you are just stating outlandish lies and zionist propoganda.
Dispatches - Children of Gaza
Watch the whole thing. You will be horrified.
Washington Post

UNITED NATIONS, Feb. 26 -- Living conditions in the Gaza Strip have deteriorated significantly as a result of Israeli restrictions on travel and trade, threatening the health of Gazans and impeding the peace initiative the Bush administration launched three months ago in Annapolis, according to the United Nations' top Middle East envoy and humanitarian relief official.

NZ Herald

GAZA - Mahmoud Mughari speaks bluntly. "I normally wash and shower twice a day. Now I can only do it every four or five days. The children smell. We all smell. We are worried that this will cause diseases."

I am sorry. I had respect for you as you provided intelectual debate and represented the opposing side inellectually. But these lies that you provide no proof of has made you lose all credibility in my eyes.
edit on 9-4-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

As for Palestinian standard of living - it is far higher than a lot of the Arab worlds.

Sure it is...especially after the US(of israel) decimated and irradiated (depleted uranium anyone?) most of Iraq. But they can't be having an "enemy"
creating an infrastructure that rivalled the West now, can they...

The disgusting smell of zionist propaganda in here is almost overwhelming.

Do they still openly teach that an Arab is far less of a being than the lowliest of dogs, in israeli primary schools?
What excellent role-models these zionists are - so lacking in racist agenda - clearly the Chosen Race, for only such wonderous, divine beings would be so compassionate and advanced in how they interact with others...
Should we all follow their lead?
Can we racially abuse any race though, or is it just Arabs? I'm uncertain.

Oh, I just remembered...Arabs are semites! Oh dear, so if I racially abuse an Arab, won't that make me an anti-semite?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join