It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
Denying ignorance can be construed as disinformation from a biased source...not saying the naysayers ARE biased or controlled,just saying that they can be interperted as being such....and,as we all know and have seen many times,large governments are able to control what is released,even by so-called independents...either by threats,promises or other coercion methods....and all one has to do is turn on or read something that is daily put out by the so-called "lame-stream" media to know that such outlets are in someones pocket all the time...so simply saying "someone" would surely have spotted and commented on it by now is just plain having your head in the sand..or hiding the truth
edit on 3/26/2011 by Homedawg because: sp.clarity

But thank you very much for this pertinent and intelligent response to my topic. Basically this is the real meat and potatoes of my point. They can and have been hiding this (and anything else they want to hide) for a long time. But...even with HAARP some natural phenomenom are still out of their control.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

You are welcome..my time is up for now...its been enlightening...ya'll take care

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by Homedawg

Okay that has nothing to do with this topic and that is not the actual video of the UFO shooting down the missle, it is a recreation. The original will never see the light of day. But I have no doubt the incident really happened and as I alluded to ...different subject all together.
I know...I put that there simply to make a point about suppression of news,which is what I was posting about a few ago...off subject,yes...but apt,yes also...

You are so right. And they've conditioned the masses to think that just crazies believe that information suppression and manipulation is a basic fact of life. If more people realized that just a hand full of very powerful individuals decide the fates of us all they would see just how easy a process it is for them and that this process has been in existance for a very very long time.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I not sure I believe in Nibiru but there is something out there.

It (Nibiru) could have responsable for many unexplainable things in our solar system.

Uranus's Tilt

Uranus is the only planet in our solar system that has rings that go up and down instead of side to side. The rings go up and down because Uranus is tilted at a 98 degree angle. Uranus’ tilt is very unusual because it is much bigger than other planets’ tilts, which are mostly around 30 degrees. Scientists believe that the tilt of Uranus was caused by a collision with an earth-sized planet. Scientists do not know what planet collided with Uranus.

The Asteriod Belt

In 1802, shortly after discovering Pallas, Heinrich Olbers suggested to William Herschel that Ceres and Pallas were fragments of a much larger planet that once occupied the Mars-Jupiter region, this planet having suffered an internal explosion or a cometary impact many million years before

I also think the Anasazi petrogylph (pictured below) could be of Nibiru.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99b818616715.jpg[/atsimg]

And theres ELEnin which will be within 0.232AU (too close for comfort) on October 17th 2011.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e00216038ee.png[/atsimg]

Somethings going on but is it Nibiru, guess we'll find out soon.

ALS
edit on 26-3-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

The sea tides are generally governed by our Moon. So if this comet/brown dwarf is huge, have the sea tides changed or changing dramatically? Maybe you should research this bit.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Ive repeated this in i dont know how many threads.........

Dont you think, that with all the top notch amateur astronomers, who can do the amazing things they do, and see what they see, they would have alerted the people on this if it was there????

They have been, have you not seen the videos from amateur and professional astronomers who are warning people.

Have you not seen the increase in popularity of this comet or planet.

Have you looked into different religions that also say that there will be a great planet pass by.

Yes I am a little bit unsure whether it's real but there is always a possibility that we have encountered this planet before and will do again.

But I will continue to live my normal life and not worry about something that is a myth till proven otherwise.

I should hope every one does the same.

edit on 26/3/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
According to the Mayan Majix website the 12-21-12 date for the end of the mayan calendar is incorrect. The correct date is 10-28-11. According to the site, the Mayan calender documents changes in cosmic energy/consciousness. We have entered and are now in the 9th level, which is a consciousness of unity...oneness.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Last night I laid awake thinking about all this Nibiru stuff. So much info out there I don't really know what to believe anymore. Then a thought occured to me. If Nibiru is real and TPTB know about it, then why care about Libya or Egypt or any other country caught in the middle of a revolt right now. I mean, wouldn't they just be like, "Who gives a $h!t what Gaddhafi does to his people, we're all going to be wiped out in 8 months anyhow." Why would they take the time to save people who were going to be killed by a passing planet/brown dwarf or whatever the hell it ends up being. Just seems like a waste of time to me. Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Maybe they have to be seen to be "carrying on".

Or maybe Libya has something they need.

ALS

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

There's nothing we can do about it, even if it does all kick off I say Just enjoy this strange ride we are all on. I know that sounds a bit stupid but worrying about this sort of stuff will just make you ill. Just kick back, crack open a beer and watch all this weird stuff unfold before our very eyes!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

I can't find anything on the sea tides changing.

ALS

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Those thoughts crossed my mind also. Talk about taking the "carrying on" business to the extreme.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrHappyman989

There's nothing we can do about it, even if it does all kick off I say Just enjoy this strange ride we are all on. I know that sounds a bit stupid but worrying about this sort of stuff will just make you ill. Just kick back, crack open a beer and watch all this weird stuff unfold before our very eyes!

Good advice. Personally, I am ready for it. Not much hope left for this septic tank we call society anyhow.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

ALS

You know there was some conjecture that we invaded Iraq solely as a coverup of the looting of their museum....because that museum held a golden scroll that held the secrets to a stargate( an entrance to a wormhole where by one could travel to any location anywhere in existence in an instant) and the invasion gave us or whoever the means by which to acquire that golden scroll. Now I don't know. Just sayin' is all.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

... as we all know and have seen many times,large governments are able to control what is released,even by so-called independents...either by threats,promises or other coercion methods

If this was even remotely true, then why are "Nibiru" websites and threads allowed to exist?
Why are "Planet X" and "2012" websites allowed to exist?

You can't just pick and choose your facts; either "they" are shutting down legitimate info, or they are not. Why would websites and threads be exempt? Why wouldn't amateur astronomers be able to post on them?

This is pure delusional thinking.

... saying "someone" would surely have spotted and commented on it by now is just plain having your head in the sand..or hiding the truth

Why? Why would you or the OP or any of various YouTube hucksters be allowed to speak out for "truth," but amateur astronomers would not?

Don't any of the "Nibiru" faithful own a telescope? Can't any of you give a legitimate celestial coordinate that everyone can use to see what you claim to "see?"

I dare any one of the "Nibiru" faithful to post the celestial coordinates for it.

Want to see the ones for Jupiter (clearly visible) or Neptune (invisible to the naked eye)?

From my current location:
Jupiter: RA = 0h 52m 40s, Dec. = 4deg. 27' 53" (in Pisces)

Neptune: RA = 22h 8m 2s, Dec. = -12 1 46 (in Aquarius)

So, why don't you post the coordinates so everyone else can see?

deny ignorance
jw

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

ALS

You know there was some conjecture that we invaded Iraq solely as a coverup of the looting of their museum....because that museum held a golden scroll that held the secrets to a stargate( an entrance to a wormhole where by one could travel to any location anywhere in existence in an instant) and the invasion gave us or whoever the means by which to acquire that golden scroll. Now I don't know. Just sayin' is all.

I watched a documentary about that very subject. Stated that this was the reason for our mad dash to Baghdad. They made a good point. Very interesting indeed.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Thanks for the photo showing an ancient depiction of Nibiru. There are many such ancient images from all over the world.
edit on 3/26/2011 by MissSmartypants because: grammar

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

... it is coming in from the South polar eliptic,it wouldnt come anywhere near the asteroid belt....or any other planet or object in a normal eliptic orbit....something to ponder on

If it passes outside of the asteroid belt, (which is between Mars and Jupiter), and outside of the ecliptic plane, and "it wouldn't come anywhere near ... any other planet or object in a normal e[c]liptic orbit" (your words), then it could NEVER come near the Earth!

deny ignorance

jw

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

i suppose you'll beleive in CT's when pigs fly

the name nibiru is of sumerian/Sitchin origen
also the term winged planet

when's the last time any amateur astronomers saw planetary discs with their bare eyes? hmmm?

no just points of light.

there has been a intentional mismashing of this with comets, brown dwarfs, and other crap in order to confuse the matter.

perhaps it's a worldship-sized version of the following which would explain why it appears and dissappears

Behold the Winged Planet! [or worldship as it were]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eaf07af6410c.jpg[/atsimg]

Mini-Magnetospheric Plasma Propulsion (M2P2) is an advanced plasma propulsion system that will enable spacecraft to attain unprecedented speeds, with minimal energy and mass requirements. It will create a large scale magnetic bubble around the spacecraft to ride the solar winds, and accelerate the spacecraft to unprecedented speeds.

funny how a lot of the "Con-Trollers" are also Nibiru Denialists Hmmmm!!!???
source
edit on 26-3-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and aditional commments

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Mind games, they (TPTB) let us or others comment and talk about these issues because they know that most won't believe us. People have been conditioned to think that words like conspiracy mean "crazy" or "wierd" etc..etc. So we can talk because we are not a threat (At the moment).

ALS

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join