It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Intresting I had never heard this before, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

ALS

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just to float this out there...

History really doesn't prove out Nibiru/Planet X/Global catastrophe or really anything that major happening every 3600 yrs. Unless every document/papyrus/petroglyph/stone tablet/etc. has been hidden in some secret government warehouse somewhere, it doesn't seem like there really is that much to be afraid of.

Writing wasn't that new of a concept so I would assume we'd have more written records about a global, planet destroying catastrophe. A lot of this is based off a calendar...calendars end every year...doesn't mean the world's ending, just the date.

Everyone is getting worked up over this, bunkers are being built, conspiracies are being born, but when you really step back and look at human history...there's not much there. 3600 yrs isn't that long ago. We're only talking about events happening in 1588 BC. If you go back further, say 7200 yrs, again, no mass human die offs or great cataclysms.

Fear is a great marketing tool for those who know how to use it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Do you even read what you post?

Think about what you say:

How hard would it be for TPTB to create or manipulate the existence of a Leonid Elenin. And on another thread I posted a recent photo of him. He's surprisingly young and attractive. So I'm quite sure he's real but I'm not naive enough not to know that his discovery could very well have been manipulated by TPTB just because of his last name.

So TPTB will not allow any amateur astronomer to publicize their "observations" of "Nibiru."

But, they decide to "create" an Elenin acronym and avatar to publicize "Nibiru" with an imaginary comet?

For years now there has been available every conceivable type of image of Nibiru steadily growing closer and closer to us if one truly wanted to see them.

No, there have not. YouTube videos of misunderstood and misrepresented illusions and cell phone pictures of sun dogs are not images of "Nibiru."

Show me a telescopic image. What are its diameter and mass?; these can be calculated from serial images.

deny ignorance
jw

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
when did the TPTB start preparing us for two suns. This all sounds like hear say to me. You sound like you want this to happen. It's all just fantastical. I don't believe we will see a 2nd sun.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

ATS is so disappointing, lately. This makes me truly sad. Or, maybe ATS (and to some extent YouTube) should be thanked for exposing what might be one of the least-known dangers to our modern civilization :

Abject and profound ignorance. Much more prevalent that ever realized. Because of the way these nonsense "ideas" can be proposed, and are eagerly swallowed so readily by so many people....people without the first clue nor understanding!

Everything you wrote in the OP is wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

You really need to pull your head out of your.....I mean, the nonsense online being spread by ignorant numb-skulls and intentional HOAXERS who profit on this fear-mongering hysteria.

Also, a bit of some higher-level science education is in order....to include a GOOD dose of astronomy and physics and orbital mechanics.

Starting with your initial assertion, it is completely outrageous and unsupportable. NO ONE can definitively say that "most star systems are binary stars"!!! In fact, that leads to your need to LEARN about orbital mechanics and physics....especially gravitational attraction and the influences it has on the STABILITY of any complex system of orbiting bodies. In fact, a binary star system is inherently UNSTABLE, over any good length of time.

("length of time" in Human perspectives. To us, a million or even ten million years seems like a "long" time. But, to the Universe? It isn't. NOT when you have something like just our own star, Sol, with a TOTAL lifespan that is measured in the 8 to 10 BILLION YEARS range, at best estimate).

Now....your IMAGINARY "other star" on the ridiculous "7,200" year orbit? Your assertion that it would "pass by" on its orbit, and merrily just what? "Wreak havoc" on Earth....but, it would not also alter the Earth's orbital path, not one bit???

THAT is utter nonsense, it is absurd to "believe" this!! It is ignorant, as well. Ignorance of the reality of gravity, and its effects. Something as incredibly "destructive" (as 'claimed') like another mass large enough to qualify even as a brown dwarf wold exert tremendously strong gravity and would NOT merely "pass nearby" the Earth without causing the Earth itself to change its orbital path. AND, it would do this to every planet that came near enough to its gravitational influence!!

TRY very, very hard to wrap your mind around this fact:

Our Solar System has been stable, as it has NOT had the orbits of the major planets perturbed, for at LEAST 4.5 BILLION years. In those billions of years, IF there were this IMAGINARY "star" orbiting on a 7,200 year period extreme ellipse. How many times would it have completed each orbit, in all those billions of years?

Geeze, people! Why not put on your intelligence hats, and use the brain you have between your ears? Try to apply some REAL critical thinking. Increase your knowledge of REAL science, not this pseudo-science claptrap.....

This video is a simplistic "three bodies in orbit" representation of how gravitational forces can interact and perturb (disrupt) depending on how they interact....the PROXIMITY of their orbits to each other, and relative masses.

(Read up on the law of gravitational attraction, and the inverse-square rule):

Of course, that is just a hypothetical situation, for illustration. BUT, it is all using the SAME math, and laws of physics and gravitation that the Universe operates on. Missing from that, taken out to over-simplify it, is the CENTRAL massive influence, like our Sun. That would change the behavior of those bodies in other ways. The mass of the Sun is the "800-pound gorilla" in our Solar System's "living room".

Here is a simple example of a Binary star system, and ONE planet and a possible sort of actual orbital path that one planet might take, depending only on the distances, masses and initial conditions. But, it shows how it can be VERY unstable.

The two "stars" are in this example orbiting about a common center of gravity. (Since, it presumes they are of equal mass, and this was the initial condition of motion at their formation). Of course, once you alter the mass, making them unequal, then all hell can break loose. Not demonstrated here. You will have to understand that there are literally an infinite number of combinations of potential orbiting star systems...but only a finite few will be as STABLE as ours:

Here, more to see what is likely to happen in the very far future, to our entire Galaxy....when we encounter the Andromeda Galaxy. Again, each individual galaxy is rotating, with its own "forces" independent of anything else, UNTIL they get near enough to interact gravitationally. (Of course, this is time-sped tremendously, at a rate well outside of Human experience. Tens of millions of years passing each second....):

It is chaos....chaotic. Perhaps TOO complex to ever be precisely predictable. But, can be approximated.

A LARGE and MASSIVE body that orbited our Sun in such a manner that it approached, on its orbital path, to WELL within the Inner Solar System? It would have decimated our "stable" system EONS ago!!!

ALSO.....everything in our Solar System is "pulling" on everything else....depending again, on the inverse-square rule of distance, and mass. This imaginary "thing" would disturb our Sun too.....they would have a mutual attraction to each other. This motion of our Sun would be detectable.

That is one way we have been able to detect extra-Solar planets!! Even from hundreds of light-years away, we can measure the "wobble" in a distant star....as a large (Jupiter-sized) planet orbits it....the gas giant pulls, and affects its host star. We have very, very precise methods nowadays (getting better all the time) to measure this stuff!!

FINALLY...someone claimed that the European Southern Telescope was "intentionally" built in an "inaccessible" location? No, they wanted a stable platform, and high altitude (less air to look through) and the south of Chile was ideal....the Andes mountain chain. BTW....the planet Gliese 581c was discovered BY THAT TELESCOPE!!!

(Yet, if still doesn't see this imaginary "other star"??? Can I roll my eyes, now?).

Gliese 581c:

The team of Swiss, French and Portuguese astronomers used the European Southern Observatory's 3.6 m telescope to make this incredible discovery.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Show me a telescopic image. What are its diameter and mass?; these can be calculated from serial images.

deny ignorance
jw

This is the problem with the theory and the reason i'm still not totally convinced.

I would say i'm a skepitcal believer, if thats even possible.

ALS

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by weedwhacker

awesome response. That makes far more sense to me than the OP's fear mongering suggestion. If i could star you through my mobbile i would. I will later on today.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

awesome response. That makes far more sense to me than the OP's fear mongering suggestion. If i could star you through my mobbile i would. I will later on today.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrHappyman989

by the naked eye

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by SunnyDee

Our sun is a yellow dwarf.

G2V to be exact.

Way to evade my true question.Yes and from your article

Astronomers have long known that massive, bright stars, including stars like the sun, are most often found to be in multiple star systems. This fact led to the notion that most stars in the universe are multiples. However, more recent studies targeted at low-mass stars have found that these fainter objects rarely occur in multiple systems

"Including stars like the sun are most often found to be in multiple star systems." Doesn't mean we are a binary system, but Harvard says it a strong possibility for our type of massive star. The article goes on to say that planets may not readily orbit a binary system, unless the planet(s) gravitationally hugs only one of the stars.

Could be, could be. The article sure makes it clear to me though, that we still know diddly about the universe.

edit on 26-3-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The title on this thread is misleading. It's not 'the truth' it's a theory. A bit disappointed. Can we have a list of some sources please? Please nothing speculative, I know a lot of stars are binary, but that doesn't necessarily mean the sun...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

That is a fantastic post weedwhacker! It's completely true, and basic, basic gravitational physics. If a second star ever came that close, it would indeed peturb the planetary orbits, and there is on evidence of that at all. Will someone star his post for me please, can't from atsmob

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Great post!

A few years ago I got caught up in this rubbish and fell hook, line and sinker for it. I watched every program and sought every you tube video and read every article. Then, I stepped back, thought about it and looked into our past to see if there was any truth....I found nothing.

Are earthquakes getting more powerful? No, but they are affecting a larger population because more people live on faults. Are floods becoming more prevailent? No, more people are living in flood plains. Seems there are more plausible explanations for what's going on than a planet/Dwarf star that has a 3600 yr orbit.

Is the fear mongering of the Nibiru proponents a conspiracy? You betcha! Who's behind it? As Jesse Ventura says, "follow the money."

Again, thank you for your post.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by weed whacker

I don't have the time to research all this kind of stuff, what with work and all, but that response was awesome.
It made perfect sense and easy to understand, to boot. I can see clearly now the rain has gone, comes to mind (I hate that song.lol)..Thanks Sir Weedwacker.

Too the poster above, I starred it for you..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yes great post!

This is why I love ATS. I now change my Nibiru status from Skeptical believe to Skeptic. I still believe in Sumerian mythology being our true orgin story though.

ALS

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

This is just ignorant.
Your children would probably laugh at you if you told them this.
You should get help...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Good post Weed.

If nothing else all the Niburu nonsense floating about makes for a good opportunity for folks to learn a little real science.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

ahahahahahahahahahahahaa.....This is supposed to be a sun right?
and you think this could happen without disrupting the rest of the solar system?
How big is this sun supposed to be...like the size of a volkswagon.....Duh?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

the majority of solar systems are binary systems, meaning most solar systems have two suns. That is the norm. Accept it. It would be very unusual for our own solar system to have only one sun....and it doesn't.

The majority of stars are single stars actually.

Common wisdom among astronomers holds that most star systems in the Milky Way are multiple, consisting of two or more stars in orbit around each other. Common wisdom is wrong. A new study by Charles Lada of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA) demonstrates that most star systems are made up of single stars. Since planets probably are easier to form around single stars, planets also may be more common than previously suspected.

Astronomers have long known that massive, bright stars, including stars like the sun, are most often found to be in multiple star systems. This fact led to the notion that most stars in the universe are multiples. However, more recent studies targeted at low-mass stars have found that these fainter objects rarely occur in multiple systems. Astronomers have known for some time that such low-mass stars, also known as red dwarfs or M stars, are considerably more abundant in space than high-mass stars.
www.cfa.harvard.edu...

So before long chem trails will no longer be able to hide our second sun(one of the other posters said October) and it's existance will be undeniable, though I'm sure TPTB will certainly try to sugar coat it. So...there you go.

Odd, where I live I don't get any chemtrails at all and I also live in the souther hemisphere (33° longitude) and guess what?

Nothing!

I'm sorry, but Chemtrails are a done deal.Here in the USA anyway..Our Congress passed HR 2977 making it so...Sorry....Hopefully you nation doesn't do the same....

See Link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Possible in theory, but I don't think chem trails can selectively only hide Nibiru and its planets and nothing else. Maybe they could hide certain light frequencies better, but not to that extent.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join