It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
I'm sorry, but Chemtrails are a done deal.Here in the USA anyway..Our Congress passed HR 2977 making it so...Sorry....Hopefully you nation doesn't do the same....

Your reliance on YouTube as "authority" belies an inability to research and use common sense.

"Chemtrails" are fictitious, there is not one peer-reviewed scientific study or analysis of this pseudo-phenomenon anywhere.

As for HR 2977, Congress laughed it and Kucinich off the floor in 2001. It was never even reported out of committee, much less "passed!" More of your faulty "research" or just pure misrepresentation?

H.R.2977
Latest Title: Space Preservation Act of 2001
Sponsor: Rep Kucinich, Dennis J. [OH-10] (introduced 10/2/2001) Cosponsors (None)
Latest Major Action: 4/19/2002 House committee/subcommittee actions. Status: Unfavorable Executive Comment Received from DOD.
ALL ACTIONS:
10/2/2001: Referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
10/2/2001: Referred to House Science
10/4/2001: Referred to the Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics.
10/2/2001: Referred to House Armed Services
12/6/2001: Executive Comment Requested from DOD.
4/19/2002: Unfavorable Executive Comment Received from DOD.
10/2/2001: Referred to House International Relations

thomas.loc.gov...:HR02977:@@@X

HR 2977 died the ignominious death it deserved, buried in sub-committee and committee and NEVER reported out, co-sponsored or subject to a vote.

Deny ignorance
jw

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DetectiveT
Hey, my first post and it is on a Nibiru thread. I don't get to post much usually due time constraints but I couldn't resist this time because there is something I've been itching to ask. I know there is a lot of talk about the Nibiru being a brown dwarf star making it hard detect. I'll admit this isn't my field of expertise so I could be wrong about this. Even though a brown dwarf may not be giving off light wouldn't it still block out objects? If it is a solid mass wouldn't the stars and other visible objects behind it that are normally there suddenly be obscured for a time?

Well yes, you're absolutely right but.... this niburu seems to be moving in a way to stay hidden from us earthlings, like it has a conscience or something.
It may not reflect light from the sun as ordinary planets, but it would be profoundly visible to astronomers in the infrared spectrum.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Chadwickus

A study by ONE scientist overrules what has been called common knowledge??

Oh, nasa lie about everything, nasa tell no truth, but here they are a wealth of knowledge to laymen.

HYSTERICAL.

Oh they see me trollin'... they LOVIN' IT!!

You guys are beyond help..... Bring on your nubira... rofl

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

Originally posted by PoorFool
18 and 21 year old children, really?

Are you referring to the fact that I called my grown offspring children or that I am far too beautiful and sexy to have children of those ages? Either way, I completely understand.

Good luck, the brains department didn't sell out making yo

No I kid I kid... Pics or you didn't happen!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Wouldn't the best thing to do to maintain calm is to react as you would always have done...Anything different would cause suspicion...we are already shocked by the actions of the everyday population...crazy crazy behavior going on. Imagine if all of a sudden TPTB stopped doing their normal thing??

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Prehistoric man would have made records on cave walls alongside Mammoth hunts as it would have been a time of great wonder for them.

It only takes one generation to make information obsolete even in our current time...with all of our internet and information just a google search away. Imagine how fast it could disappear during a time of duress when people are just trying to scramble to rebuild and survive.

My daughter came home from school one time with a piece of homework on which her teacher had marked an answer wrong. She was so upset. She showed me that she was supposed to color in every picture of things which started with the letter C. The one that she got wrong was a picture of a record. she had colored it blue and silver. When I told her that the teacher was not wrong and that record starts with the letter R, she looked at me blankly and said, "What's a record? That is a CD".

Even now, we are still discovering long lost writings, caves, and settlements. Maybe we just haven't found the caves or bunkers where all of our ancestors hid during the last extinction level event. And what if the recorded historical information was strictly controlled, as has happened many times over the course of history. The ones in control get to write the history. And maybe the only way, under those circumstances, to relay information across generations was to hand it down verbally hidden behind fanciful stories and fairy tales.

I truly hope that none of this Nibiru stuff is real, and my life is not going to revolve around the possibility that we may all die in a few years. But I will keep my mind, my ears, and my eyes open because it can't hurt anything to listen and to learn. But it could most definitely hurt to shut it all out without truly considering the possibilities.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

So you are suggesting that our solar system has two suns? One of which is in orbit around the sun we know of? One big problem....Suns don't orbit. A sun is a star.... They stay where they are... Planets orbit. If it is a star though as you are suggesting, it would not orbit.

Really? Someone tell you that? When I studied planetary mechanics I learned that everything in space moves, and that all planetary bodies move also. Most are free movers, but some are caught in the magnetically pull of a larger body, such as the Sun pulls on Earth and so it orbits. Our Sun also orbits a Central Sun. I believe this star to be Alcyone, in the Pleiades system. I also believe there is a twin to our sun, a dark twin. Planets are in orbit around it too, and one of these is Nibiru, a planet, not a star.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Go outside take a pic of the sun and tell me what you see. Omg it's nibiru!!
I'm not saying there aren't more planets in this solar sys, but the vids are frauds.

So you're saying a brown dwarf is coming through our solar system and the planet nibiru is orbiting it? Jeezus h..why would the Sumerians name the planet around a brown dwarf and not the brown dwarf? Use some freakin logic.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Ghost375 because: Logic is lost

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Yep. And "it" was to show up last year and the year before that and (darnit) the year before that. Why don't we see it yet? I am one of many that are willing to say that yes, logically, the second sun should be there but why don't we see the darn thing? I will also acknowledge that MOST solar systems have a second sun to be sure. Once again, why can't I see ours if it is truly there? The OP headline does nothing to prove this or even move the discussion forward. Not to be offensive but why would we continue threads like these without any proof???

That being said, I am not a "debunker" but can we stop posting these type threads and start focusing on what we do know about our little world? My advice to all of the 2012 / Niburu folk is look at what IS happening, not what may be causing it. The forces are real but pretty much not understood. Can we agree on that?

Let us take steps against any evil (real or perceived) and counteract it with love. Not the hippy BS we hear about but true understanding of our situation and others. Ok, I am going to bail before I enter real "rant" mode here but if you are looking at this OP, please, do yourself and us a favor. If you want to talk about a grand semi-distant star entering our lives, please, please, tie some real things to that possibility! If you can't think of those things, just U2U me and I will help because, for sure, something this way comes!

Happiness to all!

G - Chem

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I've been talking about this for awhile, and nobody seems to notice. It is now named Nemesis. I believe one of the planets in orbit is Niburu. Last time here, it was the Hebrews (not just Jews) leaving Egypt. The pass before was the Great Flood, talked about in all ancient cultures. In the southern hemisphere, you must be wearing a welders mask to see it next to the sun, and on it's way in. Approaching from the other side. One of the comets in its wake is going to be called Wormwood, and is prophesied in the book of Revelations. Aside from the manmade catastrophies, major earthquakes, tsunamis, the global warming we do not see yet, flooding, drought, you name it. Time to make peace with Yahweh....

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Caji316

I am sorry, but must address this, even if it is tangential to the OP. (Well...OP did bring up that "other" hoax..."chem"-trails....so, that can o'worms is truly opened. AND needs to be clamped down with facts.)

....Chemtrails are a done deal.Here in the USA anyway..Our Congress passed HR 2977 making it so...

Wrong! Wrong. Wrong.

"HR 2977" (House Resolution # 2977) DID NOT....I repeat, DID NOT "pass"....it never made it past the conference committees.

The whole thing was a BOONDOGGLE....it was suborned by some whacko "UFO"-ologists who added all sorts of language to it. Unbeknownst to its sponsor (Dennis Kucinich) UNTIL he (or a member of his staff) read the damn thing!

NO....it is just another of the many, many still-living HOAXES and claims that surround "chem"-trails. Very similar, in style and substance, to these "nibiru" claims too. Same cast of characters, often.....

contrailscience.com...

Carol Rosin (very famous in the UFO world) is/was involved. HERE is her comment:

Comment
From Carol Rosin
[email protected]
1-28-2

Perhaps I can help correct some fuzzy information that is being spread about H.R.3616, the Space Preservation Act of 2002, and Congressman Dennis Kucinich.

(If you follow the link above, this letter is there...and, the "H.R. 3616" mentioned is the OTHER bill presented, to replace....yes, to REPLACE H.R. 2977!!!!)

This bill will only ban space-based weapons and the use of weapons to destroy or damage objects in space that are in orbit. It is NOT a bill to ban chemtrails and/or psychotronics or mind control devises or any specific weapons listed in the category of definitions in the original bill.

I’m not sure where that rumor started, but in any case, those definitional were only listed on the original bill for definitional purposes…to exemplify what space-based weapons might be deployed in space if the space-based weapons bill isn’t passed. Frequently bills are revised, and things like definitions are removed. No big deal. The legislation is in no way compromised. This Congressman and his legislation maintain their integrity and commitment to ban space-based weapons. It was never a bill to ban chemtrails or mind control technologies.

Last time I checked this thread is about, "The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!". Why weedwhacker because someone mentions your most hated word in our vocabulary "chemtrails" must you chime in again, and again, and again about your viewpoint on "chemtrails"? Don't you already have more than a thousand posts telling us all how you feel on the "chemtrail" subject? For the love of God man, can you please not hijack another thread with your seeds of random disinformation, the excessive use of exclamation points, capital letters and any other tool you've got in your manpurse. This is NOT a "chemtrail" thread. Maybe Roundup is not strong enough, maybe some Ortho will do the trick, this weed just keeps coming back...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

I suppose next youll tell me that they kill all of them that find it, im not hearing about 1000s of astronomers missing soooo................
edit on 26-3-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

What if it was not seen because in reality, it's in a parrallel universe, but if it's spirit collides with ours we go boom boom?

no seriously, it's a possibility. But we can't rule out the cloaking device though.

Either way. all I know tis that the Universe has infinite possibilities.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FireWire

indeed so

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
those videos were riduculous. and they're just the ones that havn't been pulled from youtube. the other are lens-flares.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
vedic astronomers talked about a dual star - is this nibiru, taken out of ZSitchens context?- (not highjacking check it out)- THREAD

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So a brown dwarf is about to pass earth, and there's a planet orbiting it called Nibiru?
Why didn't the Sumerians name the big brown dwarf star, and instead just name the tiny planet around it?

edit on 27-3-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

I suppose next youll tell me that they kill all of them that find it, im not hearing about 1000s of astronomers missing soooo................
edit on 26-3-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

What if it was not seen because in reality, it's in a parrallel universe, but if it's spirit collides with ours we go boom boom?

no seriously, it's a possibility. But we can't rule out the cloaking device though.

Either way. all I know tis that the Universe has infinite possibilities.

A cloaking device??

I have now heard it all!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If what you are saying is true, then Nibiru cannot be Comet Elenin (not that I'm saying you said that), because Elenin has an orbital period of 600,000 years. That means it rotates around the Sun every 600,000 years.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I really want 2012 to come so this will all be over already. It gets boring reading people desperately wanting their view of the apocalypse to come true. 'Fraid not folks. World will be around for quite a bit longer.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Seriously just stop all of this crap. Niburu didn't arrive in March, it's never going to arrive period. It's a metaphysical concoction to relate man to a time before existence, a very early science to give us a view into the universe before us. That it'. Thats the actual truth of Niburu.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join